Community > Posts By > Duchess_Athena

Duchess_Athena's photo
Fri 05/16/08 03:01 PM
Be glad she was at home when she started. bigsmile I was 12 when I started and me and my mom had the whole sex talk preggers talk and period talk at the same time about 6 months b4 I started. Just go ahead and make sure you cover all your subjects at the same time. My girls is almost 8 so I should have a while to go b4 I have to have this one covered.flowerforyou flowerforyou

Duchess_Athena's photo
Fri 05/16/08 02:53 PM
i am a full time student myself and if I had someone bugging me about weather to end it or not I would end it. If you want to keep her stop bugging her about if the realationship is on or off. And stop bugging her about spending more time with you she is working and going to school be happy you get time at all.:angry: :angry: devil devil drinker drinker drinker have a drink and right her a letter about how much you love her and are sorry for pressuring her if you really love her

Duchess_Athena's photo
Wed 05/14/08 05:24 PM
yawn yawn

Duchess_Athena's photo
Tue 05/13/08 03:54 PM

Doesn't everyone who has had a cold sore have HSV1?

yes

Duchess_Athena's photo
Tue 05/13/08 03:51 PM

Cold sore as on mouth, or genital?
Interesting aside, will chicken pox vaccinations as children prevent shingles as adult since they are same virus?

Ther is about 30-40 differant herpes viruses HSV1 is the cold sore one is is genraly in the mouth but can be spread to the gentials by oral sex and the same with HSV2 that is known as gential herpes.

and yes chicken pox is a herpes virus and the shingles

Duchess_Athena's photo
Tue 05/13/08 03:50 PM

Cold sore as on mouth, or genital?
Interesting aside, will chicken pox vaccinations as children prevent shingles as adult since they are same virus?

Ther is about 30-40 differant herpes viruses HSV1 is the cold sore one is is genraly in the mouth but can be spread to the gentials by oral sex and the same with HSV2 that is known as gential herpes.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Tue 05/13/08 03:44 PM
I am just wondering how many people on here have or don't have HSV1. (cold sore virus)

If you don't have it does it mean you don't like to date people who do have the virus in their system.

Yes I have the cold sore virus. It was passed on to me at birth from my mom.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Tue 05/13/08 03:18 PM
no surprised since I would not have sex with over 90% of the male population...lollaugh :wink: flowerforyou

Duchess_Athena's photo
Tue 05/13/08 03:16 PM
noway

Duchess_Athena's photo
Tue 05/13/08 03:11 PM
I will tell you what i would do if it was my kid since this sounds like a often issue with your son.

First I would call my insurance and get a list of psycologist not psychatrist and find one that deal with children. I would find one I liked tell them of the problems I am seeing and ask them to visit with my son and find out what is bothering him.

Kids always love their mommy's + son never wanting to be with mommy = SOMETHING VERY VERY WRONG

Duchess_Athena's photo
Tue 05/13/08 03:01 PM
Since you have asked the question what does it matter obviously you cannot and that is your probelm. Everyone is judgemental to a point and yours just happens to be on womans body.

I will not claim to not be a judgemental person cause I know I am. That comes from knowing what I can and cannot deal with.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Tue 05/13/08 01:18 PM
I never let anyone touch my belly when I was pregnant if they where a stranger. you need to speak up if someone hurts you cause if they hurt you then they just hurt your baby. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Duchess_Athena's photo
Tue 05/13/08 01:06 PM
I quit smoking and will not go back to smoking. I also hate being around smokers.flowerforyou flowerforyou

Duchess_Athena's photo
Mon 05/12/08 04:58 PM
I :heart: myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Duchess_Athena's photo
Thu 05/08/08 06:22 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker glasses glasses

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sat 03/29/08 11:11 AM
There are so many things you can find out from gentic testing right down to if you have genes for cancer. you can start with geting coding of your DNA and just have them explain what everything is in your DNA make up and that will explain everything to you. There are certain things in your DNA to a ceratin point that will change as your body adjust to its ever changing enviroment. If you want to know more about it I sugest geting a Microbiology book and studying up on it.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Thu 03/27/08 04:34 PM
I am half greek but have never been. If you are with someone from there it is totaly differant. Athens is only good for the history from what I know. The greek islands and beach are suppose to be good. I only know from what I have herd never been there.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Thu 03/13/08 07:13 PM
Repeat: The Koran was written at a time when many tribes (Muslims) were fighting each other. There were many civilizations who were attacking Muslim beliefs and even other Muslim beliefs that still fight each other. Look at the Sunnis and Shiites. I am no cleric in the word of the Koran, but I (THINK OR ASSUME) this part from the Koran was intended not for nonbelievers but for rivals in the land at the time. I am not sure, but I hope this answers your question.

Thanks Smiless I think this does explain the reasoning of the question.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Thu 03/13/08 04:30 PM

laugh laugh your funny laugh laugh Why dont you ShowMe your face ?laugh

Let him ramble , he has nothing intelligent to contribute, all he can do is kiss mods ass and drop frequent one liners. If the mods haven't noticed all he does is hijack threads with his one liners. Others may think you are funny, but you are nothing but a dumbass, who does not have the ability to debate anything intelligently.
Or another reason might be you are a muslim and you got offended by it. As far as I am concerned even if you are a muslim, this a a reasonable question. Instead of attacking me, why don't you explain what it really means. Are you ashamed of your own religion, that you have to hide your religion.
The only reason you are not banned is because you kiss mods asses, yes, that is right. You dumb mother****er. I would love to show you myself, so that I can slap you like you the ***** you are.
Oh mods yes ban me and show there are two rules to this site, one for you ass kissing friends and one for new members.

Freedom of specch is a beautiful thing. I was thinking some of the same things myself. It is not a requirement of the sight to have a photo up so don't worry about it.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :wink:

Duchess_Athena's photo
Thu 03/13/08 04:20 PM
Can we please stick to the reason for the post...flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25