Community > Posts By > Duchess_Athena

Duchess_Athena's photo
Thu 03/13/08 04:16 PM

Can some Muslim or learned person, please, explain what this really means.
I am kinda disturbed by it, or it has a different meaning to it.

“I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them. This is because they acted adversely to Allah and his messenger” (Koran 8:12)

Just to let you all know, I am open minded and read religious books on all kinds of religion and I see some good in them and some bad. Mostly people mis interpret them to benefit themselves.

to me it seems pretty straight forward they do not believe anyone who does not believe the same as them should die.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Thu 03/13/08 04:13 PM

laugh laugh your funny laugh laugh Why dont you ShowMe your face ?laugh
Dude what is your problem??? You are so off base with the original post of this thread... Seems to me your nothing more then a big joke yourself.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Dude what is your problem??? You are so off base with the original post of this thread... Seems to me your nothing more then a big joke yourself.flowerforyou flowerforyou

Duchess_Athena's photo
Tue 03/11/08 01:54 PM
We all make a fool of ourself sometime or another. I can;t count the amount of time I have made a fool of myself even in public I am still alive and still doing fine.

Go talk to her and get to know the real her and not the image of her you have in your head.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Duchess_Athena's photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:58 PM
Google Johnny jokes

Duchess_Athena's photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:57 PM
Johnny was visiting a friend of his in New York during the winter. He and his friend went outside to play in the snow. After about an hour, his friend's mother called them back inside and had them remove their galoshes and gloves. Johnny's friend's mom was a tall voluptuous, woman who would warm her son's hands by putting them between her thighs. So as usual, when her son came in from playing in the snow, she asked if his hands were cold, to which he replied "yes." She then put them together and stuck them between her warm thighs. After a few minutes, she asked "are they warm yet?" and the little boy said "yes." Johnny watched his friend and waited his turn. His friend's mom then asked him if his hands were cold, to which he replied, "Yes." So she took his hands, put them together and stuck them between her thighs. After a few minutes she asked if his hands were "warm yet" and he said "yes." So she took them out. Johnny continued to stand there with a sly **** eating grin on his face. When the mom asked "well what is it now, Johnny? What's wrong? Johnny looked up at her and replied "My ears are cold too!"

Duchess_Athena's photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:53 PM
It is near the end of the school year. The teacher has turned in grades and there is really nothing more to do. All the children are restless because of this. The teacher says, "Whoever answers the questions I ask first and correctly can leave early today." Little Johnny says to himself "Good, I want to get outta here. I'm smart and will answer the question."
The teacher asked, "Who said 'Four Score and Seven Years Ago'?"
Before Johnny could open his mouth, Susie said, "Abraham Lincoln."
The teacher said "That's right Susie, you can go home."
Johnny was MAD that Susie had answered the question first.
The teacher asked another question, "Who said 'I Have a Dream'?"
Before Johnny could open his mouth, Mary said, "Martin Luther King".
The teacher said, "That's right Mary, you can go."
Johnny was even madder than before.
The teacher asked, "Who said 'Ask not, what your country can do for you'?"
Before Johnny could open his mouth, Nancy said, "John F. Kennedy".
The teacher said, "That's right Nancy, you may also leave."
Johnny was BOILING mad that he had not been able to answer to any of the questions.
Then the teacher turned her back and Johnny said, "I wish these b*tches would keep their mouths shut!"
The teacher turned around and asked, "WHO SAID THAT?"
Johnny said, BILL CLINTON, CAN I GO NOW?"

Duchess_Athena's photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:50 PM
A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started her class by saying, "Everyone who thinks you're stupid, stand up!" After a few seconds, Little Johnny stood up. The teacher said, "Do you think you're stupid, Little Johnny? "No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself!"

Duchess_Athena's photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:45 PM
Hope you all don't mind I am having fun and very boredlaugh laugh laugh laugh

Duchess_Athena's photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:45 PM
Little Johnny sees his Daddy's car passing the playground and going into the woods. Curious, he follows the car and sees Daddy and Aunt Jane kissing.
Johnny finds this so exciting and can barely contain himself as he runs home and starts to tell his mother excitedly. "MOMMY, MOMMY, I WAS AT THE PLAYGROUND AND DADDY AND..."
Mommy tells him to slow down, but that she wants to hear the story.
So Johnny tells her. "I was at the playground and I saw Daddy's car go into the woods with Aunt Jane. I went to look and Daddy was giving Aunt Jane a big kiss, then he helped her take off her shirt, then Aunt Jane helped Daddy take his pants off, then Aunt Jane laid down on the seat, then Daddy..."
At this point, Mommy cut him off and said, "Johnny, this is such an interesting story, suppose you save the rest of it for supper time. I want to see the look on Daddy's face when you tell it tonight."
At the dinner table, Mommy asks Johnny to tell his story. He describes the car into the woods, the undressing, laying down on the seat, and, "then Daddy and Aunt Jane did that same thing Mommy and Uncle Jeff used to do when Daddy was in the Army."

Duchess_Athena's photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:41 PM
My kind of girl ...laugh laugh laugh

Duchess_Athena's photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:41 PM
Little Mary was in the garden filling in a hole when her neighbor peered over the fence. Interested in what the cheeky-faced youngster was up to, he politely asked, "What are you up to there, Mary?"
"My goldfish died," replied Mary tearfully, without looking up, "and I've just buried him."
The neighbor was concerned, "That's an awfully big hole for a goldfish, isn't it?"
Mary patted down the last heap of earth then replied, "That's because he's inside your cat."

Duchess_Athena's photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:38 PM
One day Little Johnny's mom was cleaning his room. In the closet, she found a bondage S&M magazine. This was *highly* upsetting to her. She hid the magazine until his father got home. When Little Johnny's father walked in the door, she irately handed the magazine to him, and said, "THIS is what I found in "your" son's closet."
He looked at it and handed it back to her without a word.
Several minutes passed, then she finally asked him,
"Well what should we do about this?"
Little Johnny's dad looked at her and said, "Well I don't think you should spank him."

Duchess_Athena's photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:35 PM
Little Johnny returned from school and saying he got an 'F' in Math.

"Why?" asked his father.

"The teacher asked 'How much is 2x3?' I said '6'"

"But that's right!", said his dad, upset at the injustice.

"Then she asked me 'How much is 3x2?'"

"What's the f*@#%! difference?" asked his dad.

Little Johnny replied "That's exactly what I said!"

Duchess_Athena's photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:30 PM
A rich lonely widow decided that she needed another man in her life so she placed an ad, which read something like this:

RICH WIDOW LOOKING FOR MAN TO SHARE LIFE AND FORTUNE ...NEEDS TO HAVE THESE QUALIFICATIONS:

1) WON'T BEAT ME UP
2) WON'T RUN AWAY
3) HAS TO BE GREAT IN BED

For several months, her phone rang off the hook, her doorbell was ringing constantly, she received tons of mail, etc., all to no avail: none seemed to match her qualifications.

Then one day the doorbell rang yet again. She opened the door to find a man with no arms and no legs lying on the welcome mat.

Perplexed, she asked, "Who are you? And what do you want?"

"Hi," he said, " your search is over, for I'm the man of your dreams. I've got no arms so I can't beat you up and no legs so I can't run away."

"Well, then," she said, "what makes you think that you're so great in bed?"

To which he replied,..... "Well, I rang the doorbell, didn't I?

Duchess_Athena's photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:28 PM
Oh my goodness...laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Duchess_Athena's photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:25 PM
I have never goten a valentine. I do not see why a woman would not go out with a guy who sent her a sweet valentine like that.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

I hope everything goes great for youdrinker drinker drinker drinker

Duchess_Athena's photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:22 PM
noway laugh noway laugh noway laugh

Duchess_Athena's photo
Fri 03/07/08 05:29 PM
If you take 25 divide it by 3 it is 8.33 a repeating decimal then add $1 to that and you have 9.33 repeating times this by 3 and you have 28. So you add the $2 the bell boy took to it and you have the original $30.

The math in the Joke is wodered to confuse the person reading it but you do the math correctly the trick is in the repeating decimal, because 25 is not divisble by 3.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Thu 03/06/08 01:42 PM

Whats the best thing about having sex with 29 year olds?

There's 20 of them laugh laugh

that is not even funny.mad mad mad mad

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25