Community > Posts By > Duchess_Athena

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sun 02/17/08 12:33 PM

naw...i'm good. nursing a headache right now.

probaly from staring at the computer screen to longflowerforyou flowerforyou laugh laugh :wink:

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:52 AM

i am thinking i need some food

I can be substituted for food.:tongue:

how are you bar-b-q edlaugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:47 AM
i am thinking i need some food

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:44 AM

but if you think you are going to find " Mr right " white picket fence....you are in for a let down...sorry to be the one to break it to you

I found "Mr. Right" on here

if I can, anyone can! and YES we are plannin on meeting next month

Time to find Mr. Left, next.

I got some other directional terms in my head...to technical though

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:38 AM
flowerforyou

i'm telling.:angry:

I beat you to the punch a while ago and am not shy about it

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:35 AM

this just in :

I do not need matched....ever....drinker drinker

ellgee needs a man though

so find some guy on the internet laugh laugh

WOW I would say that sounds like a attack on everyone here

tommieg...you definatly need something

no, no need for a match myself, i've already found someone im interested it, and it's mutual :D

guess what tommieg? it's prolly gonna cross into my 'real' life too..isn't that something? lol foreign concept for you, i know..lol

have a good one folks, im tired of all the players and all the negativity in here today...

flowerforyou flowerforyou

I don't need a thing....I've found my entertainment on the internet....watching acts of desperation is what I'm seeing

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:34 AM

mas with all this fightin you'd think michael vick was promoting it.

Thanks that reminds me I need to set DVR box for wrestling

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:30 AM

Been reading what you have said ellgee, gotta say, I do agree with you, these dating site are a gateway for a lot of people to meet up, I for one have meet in person people from the internet, and I can guarantee you they are very real.

I have been on sites like this for almost two years, one of those years was with a lady I met from a dating site, we lived together for almost a year, but in the end it didn't work out..

The thing is what some people don't understand, or want to believe, it that there are real people on the other end of the computer screen with real feelings.. just because we are here doesn't make us any less real than anywhere else.. So yes I agree with you..

Yes thank you for saying more clear then I could. I have also met some great guys off the internet just never this site. Was with one guy off and for about six months our lives just went in diff directions.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:53 AM

if this whole internet thing is fantasy...why the hell are you so upset by it?

it isn't fantasy, it's a medium of communication, yes some people lie, yes some tell only 1/2 truths, but for the luv of gawd, some of us have our hopes up to find mr/mrs wonderful.

nothing burns my ass more than someone comin into a thread and tellin how upset they are, cuz some fool played 'em, lied to 'em, or whatnot

this is the real world, in the real world people play other people, they lie, they cheat, all that, this is real, so keep your chin up, stay positive, and weed thru the twits, the liars, the cheaters...don't be so impatient, use your head and not your fantasies to find mr/mrs wonderful
[/quote

]nothing burns my ass more than someone comin into a thread and tellin how upset they are, cuz some fool played 'em, lied to 'em, or whatnot

This is a forum for people to talk...why can I not talk in it...I have not named any names and am talking in general...it is something I have encountered a few times...but whatever bye everyone I am not wanted on this site so to hell with it.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:48 AM
Good Morningflowerforyou

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:47 AM

It may be fantasy but I have seen a few very happy couples from it.

did these ppl get married? have kids? living together?

yes to all of it

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:44 AM
It may be fantasy but I have seen a few very happy couples from it.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:43 AM

Just so everyone knows I am not here to be matched just chat.

thats what they all say!!!!!!!blushing drinker

Hun after seeing that most men are looking for Barbie or just a quick cyber sex. There isn't none around here for what I would call a real man.

the sooner you can come to terms with this being a fantasy site...the sooner you will be OK with all of it....this is NOT real world

Yes I know the diff between fantasy and reality. I still think when someone says they want to REALLY get to know you it goes beyond that. To wanting to know the real you.

all I can say to that is...that he's probably typing " I want to REALLY get to know" with his left hand....and has his brain in his right hand........blushing its fantasy

Yes u r so right

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:41 AM

I am just over the whole thing when guys blow you off easier over the internet.

I think they think that since you dont seem them in person you dont have feelings and they can do what they want

Yes and it is why I left this site months ago...I thought maybe there might be a few nice guys around. It is still the same the few that are nice want women who can have kids. The others are nothing more then players or wantabe players.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:37 AM

Hun after seeing that most men are looking for Barbie or just a quick cyber sex. There isn't none around here for what I would call a real man.

the sooner you can come to terms with this being a fantasy site...the sooner you will be OK with all of it....this is NOT real world

Yes I know the diff between fantasy and reality. I still think when someone says they want to REALLY get to know you it goes beyond that. To wanting to know the real you.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:35 AM

Okay love now you are starting to sound like me, so let's not ok. One of us is enoughlaugh . Not all men want a barbie, and the barbie types are fake anyway, but I have met a few "MEN" on here. They are not all bad love, really they aren't. Just look from your heart ok

I have been trying to.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:33 AM

men are men...but we need them blushing

No I don't need them. I can just go back to using them for the only thing some are any good at. Just like I use to.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:32 AM

Duchess it doesn't get any better trust me, and it will only hurt for a little while. I am here if you need a shoulder flowerforyou

You are right it doesn't get any better. I am just more pissed off then anything.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:31 AM

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:29 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25