:tongue:

bashajones's photo
Tue 05/19/15 06:49 PM

.. I'll take the peanut butter cup..
but just so you know!!. I would have done you !!..for just a wrapper..drinker

How romantical...smitten

bashajones's photo
Tue 05/19/15 06:46 PM

Um, last Friday, and will be getting some tomorrow night around 7:00. (Too specific?)

Nope. What's her name, and where will this take place?....Smoke after or raid the fridge? Round 2 right away? Please be more specific....:tongue:

bashajones's photo
Tue 05/19/15 06:14 PM

Ummm, does it count if there's no one else physically there? blushing If not, then not enough for far too long, Lol...

Yes. The question was pertaining to someone else being physically there...happy

And thanks for your honesty...we seem to be in the same boat...drinker

bashajones's photo
Tue 05/19/15 06:12 PM

Lol.. I will have you know.... even know the offers are there.... I don't get as much as.. I probably could..
.... I'm holding out for that special person....ok... admittedly I have to go through.. a lot of not so special people....lol.. in order to find that one special person....and... when I do find her... there will no longer be.... need for anyone else.....ok.. that applies to my offline .. life...lol...

. my online life however... I can be had for peanut butter cup....lol..:angel:

*hands you a peanut butter cup*...flowerforyou ...and a flower.

bashajones's photo
Tue 05/19/15 06:11 PM

No need to explain. Not my biz....drinker

bashajones's photo
Tue 05/19/15 06:10 PM

.. are we going for quantity or quality....lol

Damn it dude....Now I must recalculate. Oh wait...I am an :angel: :angel: :angel:

*hands you my calculator*...Not enough fingers and toes?...tongue2

bashajones's photo
Tue 05/19/15 06:09 PM

.. are we going for quantity or quality....lol

Either or both. We are all waiting breathless for your response...winking

bashajones's photo
Tue 05/19/15 06:08 PM

My number is real low....honest. :angel:

Honest? I do not think that means what you think it means?...laugh

bashajones's photo
Tue 05/19/15 05:58 PM

I want to keep a bunch of mosquitoes as my pets. they will sing songs and chorus for me.

That is the absolute best idea I've ever heard in my life...I can't wait to name 100 mosquitos after all the Democrats I know...heehee

bashajones's photo
Tue 05/19/15 05:55 PM

There has to be.......I can't be the only one left?...:angel: :wink:

I think you're the only one left, Bunny....happy

bashajones's photo
Tue 05/19/15 05:54 PM

Come into my sanctuary & I'll tell you of I'm getting some or not :angel:

Oh, if I came into your sanctuary, believe me...you'd be getting some...:wink:

bashajones's photo
Tue 05/19/15 05:45 PM

Okay.
We are all in different stages of life. Different ages. Some are single and some are "taken"......drinker

Imma be nosy and ask who is "getting some" and how often?...:tongue:

I'm guessing some married people are wishing for more...and some single people are getting WAY too much *cough* no1phd *cough*...:angel:

What's the real story? Is it something that you can be honest about?...To put it bluntly, when is the last time you got laid, my friends?...happy

And, please. The mods are watching, peeps...heehee

bashajones's photo
Tue 05/19/15 03:27 PM

Does being indecent count ohwell

Count for what?...:tongue:

bashajones's photo
Tue 05/19/15 03:15 PM

Are there any decent men/women left?

Personally, I would be interested in knowing what exactly led to this question/observation.

Are you using the dictionary definition of the word "decent" or your own personal standards?

I mean
conforming with generally accepted standards of respectable or moral behavior.

That's the dictionary definition.
Are you focusing more on the "respectable or moral" part?
Or the "generally accepted" part?

If you are focusing on the "respectable or moral" part then you may be defining those terms by your own subjective standards.
If that's the case then you may want to look at why you are trying to make, or have expectations that, others live up to your own subjective standards. Possibly questioning why the behavior of others, that do not take away your free will, engender a strong enough emotional response to come to a dating site and ask this question.

Or are you focusing on the "generally accepted" part?

If the majority of people in your entire life/experience have been behaving a certain way, then it means either they ARE behaving according to generally accepted standards of respectable or moral behavior according to their own experience, or you are choosing to primarily interact with those that choose not to live up to what the majority of people you ever encounter live up to or believe.

What happened to our decency?

Capitalism. Urban sprawl. Utilitarianism. Living on debt. Disposable culture. Over specialization. Globalization. Centralized power structures. Automation. Digitization. Mobility.
All are causes and symptoms that will have an effect on what is "generally accepted respectable or moral behavior."
From a macro perspective at least.

Other than that, if you want a more anthropological explanation it's that people are less reliant upon small communal groups or the work of specific individuals within groups.

The purpose of "decency" is so people can work together towards common goals and for protection, because historically speaking groups were safer than individuals running around alone.
Groups need the people to be nice to each other, otherwise they just kill each other and steal the other peoples stuff. i.e. war. Or the rate of ostracization is so high, which leads to death, to make communal living pointless.

Who is the individual you rely on for food? Power? Medicine? Who was the person that built your ipod? Have you personally met every single person that wrote the songs on your play list? Who makes clean water? Are you on a first name basis with every single individual customer that is reliant upon your labors?
What does your neighbor provide for you other than just a warm body on the property next to yours?

I doubt there is anyone completely aware of the individuals that allow them to live how they do. They have absolutely no idea of the individuals responsible for what they use in their everyday life or who protects them.

And anymore even if you were aware and knew them all, these people are spread out all over the place. Not your neighborhood. Not your community. Not part of those that enforce or uphold those "generally accepted standards of moral or responsible behavior."

That's what happened to "decency."
It adapted to how we live and what we need.

There isn't ONE decent man or woman left in this whole world?...I mean, in America?

Everyone is decent in their own eyes.

inside the internet dating world?...Not ONE?

Has the behavior you've been exposed to "inside the internet dating world" been behavior that is common, generally expected, and ultimately accepted (simply because there is no real means of enforcing standards upon others)?

Actually, ciretom...I was just having a little fun with a question that is extremely ridiculous to me...and one I see here on a daily basis? Does that answer your questions?....lol

Sense of humor? Another thing we have lost?...

bashajones's photo
Tue 05/19/15 11:46 AM

Welcome back Leigh. flowerforyou

Same to you!...:tongue:

waving

Hello, beautiful Leigh...flowerforyou

You were here when I joined, and I'm glad you're still here. Missed you...waving

bashajones's photo
Mon 05/18/15 11:52 PM

C'mon, people! What happened to our decency?...rant

There isn't ONE decent man or woman left in this whole world?...I mean, in America?.....

I mean, inside the internet dating world?...Not ONE?....tongue2

but baby thats not what you said last night in bed ohwell

How many drinks did I have?.....oops

bashajones's photo
Mon 05/18/15 10:51 PM

Bless me Basha for i have sinned...

You are absolved of your sins. For your penance, you must say 100 Our Fathers, 100 Hail Marys...and sing "Living La Vida Loca" while standing on your head.

Go forth and sin no more, my son...:tongue:

bashajones's photo
Mon 05/18/15 09:58 PM

You can go to the grocery store and buy $150 worth of stuff and the next night when you have the munchies you can't find anything you want to eat. If I am lying I am dying.

You need to go grocery shopping while you HAVE the munchies....happy

bashajones's photo
Mon 05/18/15 09:51 PM

what does it take to find a warm loving lady that wants to be held? :banana:

After you blow her up, throw her in the microwave....:tongue:

Bash really nowrofl
.rofl rofl rofl rofl

Hello, Zippy my friend.....waving

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25