Community > Posts By > bashajones

bashajones's photo
Wed 06/24/15 04:25 PM

Yes,is that Kim Jung Il the dead father or his son. Kim Jung Il jr.?

Is there a difference?....:tongue:

lol...waving

bashajones's photo
Wed 06/24/15 03:58 PM

bashajones's photo
Sun 06/21/15 10:56 PM

Dude, your country is soooo effed-up!! laugh I wonder why y'all keep saying "it's the best country in the world" when clearly it isn't!

We ARE the greatest country in the World!!....I wouldn't live anywhere else if you paid me!

:laughing: the power of brainwashing in action.

America RULES the world.....haha!

:banana:

America rules two things right now: Jack'n'**** and Jack left town laugh

Ugh...effin foreigners.....lol

bashajones's photo
Sun 06/21/15 10:34 PM

Dude, your country is soooo effed-up!! laugh I wonder why y'all keep saying "it's the best country in the world" when clearly it isn't!

We ARE the greatest country in the World!!....I wouldn't live anywhere else if you paid me!

:laughing: the power of brainwashing in action.

America RULES the world.....haha!

:banana:

bashajones's photo
Sun 06/21/15 10:33 PM

Elephants

Fred: "Why do elephants wear red nail polish?"
Bob: "I don't know, why?"
Fred: "To hide in cherry trees."
Bob: "But I've never seen an elephant in a cherry tree."
Fred: "See, it works."

Haha! Love elephants!!!...laugh

bashajones's photo
Sun 06/21/15 10:29 PM

bashajones's photo
Sat 06/20/15 01:22 AM
LMAO!...*picturing this*....laugh

bashajones's photo
Sat 06/20/15 01:05 AM
A swim date is a great idea! I love swimming. And I really love the way the sun and swimming make your body feel at the end of the day...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

glasses

bashajones's photo
Sat 06/20/15 12:59 AM
It's Blondey and the monkey man!....lol

Hello, beautiful....flowerforyou

waving

bashajones's photo
Sat 06/20/15 12:54 AM
Edited by bashajones on Sat 06/20/15 12:54 AM
Eat an entire stuffed crust pizza. In one sitting. Extra cheese.....

bashajones's photo
Fri 06/19/15 09:53 PM
Eat a whole container of Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey. At once. All of it.

bashajones's photo
Wed 06/17/15 07:29 PM

bashajones's photo
Wed 06/17/15 07:18 PM

And before anybody else can point this out, the only negative to come of Ms. Dolezal actions or words so far as the NAACP is concerned is actually the fault of the media dragging her name through the mud and questioning them about her.

So, the media should ignore it and let her live in her own little crazy fantasy world? As head of the NAACP?.....haha

In Washington State, not National. So let me get this straight, it's ok for a 'woman' who isn't a woman to hold Olympic medals and keep the fortune of literally millions of dollars based upon 'her' manhood but it's not okay to organize and direct outreach programs for minorities unless you were born as dark as they are? This is a perfect example of just how stupid racism is. Btw, since you're calling her a liar you're being racist against someone who according to you is your own race.

I'm being racist because she's a liar?.....lmao!

Answer this, is Kaitlyn(Bruce) Jenner lying?

This isn't about Bruce Jenner. This is about Rachel Delowhatever, and the ridiculous idea that if I call her on her ****, that makes me a racist. Bizarre the way you think....

bashajones's photo
Wed 06/17/15 06:47 PM

And before anybody else can point this out, the only negative to come of Ms. Dolezal actions or words so far as the NAACP is concerned is actually the fault of the media dragging her name through the mud and questioning them about her.

So, the media should ignore it and let her live in her own little crazy fantasy world? As head of the NAACP?.....haha

In Washington State, not National. So let me get this straight, it's ok for a 'woman' who isn't a woman to hold Olympic medals and keep the fortune of literally millions of dollars based upon 'her' manhood but it's not okay to organize and direct outreach programs for minorities unless you were born as dark as they are? This is a perfect example of just how stupid racism is. Btw, since you're calling her a liar you're being racist against someone who according to you is your own race.

I'm being racist because she's a liar?.....lmao!

bashajones's photo
Wed 06/17/15 06:15 PM

bashajones's photo
Wed 06/17/15 06:12 PM

....and btw, What is "it"?

What do you like to do?

I don't only like it, I LOVE to eat....

bashajones's photo
Wed 06/17/15 06:10 PM

Man now that shows dedication!
I bet that degree in procrastination
took a looooong.time to getbigsmile

I got one semester left to go!!!....lol

bashajones's photo
Wed 06/17/15 06:09 PM

Aside from the news cameras and little respected title, how does this make her any different than any other spray tanned person? She says that she identifies as African-American and continues to do so so you can't say that she lied any more than ANY transsexual or transgendered person does. Where is the outcry of foul play for the former Bruce Jenner to have his Olympic medals taken?
Were any of you born in small towns where everyone grew corn or wheat? Did you stay there because you though that's all you deserved to be or were you BRAVE ENOUGH to PROVE that you could be something more or make a bigger contribution and effect more lives in a POSITIVE way?

Anyway you wanna spin it, a liar is....a liar.

bashajones's photo
Wed 06/17/15 05:21 PM

bashajones's photo
Wed 06/17/15 04:59 PM

Hiya good peoples of Mingle and also the naughty people people too :laughing:

MMMmmmm I wish to ask,
What kind of person are you?

Do you like to plan things and you are well organised?
Like a nun or angel? :laughing:

Or...

Are you a person who leaves everything till the last minute
and simply wings it through? like a commando? :laughing:

waving flowerforyou

I have degrees in both Procrastination and Organized Clutter.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25