Easy. The red velvet with cream cheese frosting....happy

bashajones's photo
Fri 05/22/15 07:19 AM
I was actually 20?....oops

bashajones's photo
Fri 05/22/15 07:12 AM

bashajones's photo
Fri 05/22/15 04:09 AM

Also do I get a shalalie if I participate in shenanigans? I just wanted to say shalalie! :wink:

*gives you a shalalie*....happy

Wait? What's a shalalie?...oops

bashajones's photo
Fri 05/22/15 03:59 AM

It's 6:40 AM!

Then go back to bed....tongue2

bashajones's photo
Fri 05/22/15 03:40 AM

Anyone up for shenanigans?.....:banana:

bashajones's photo
Thu 05/21/15 08:28 PM
Respect the mods!...drinker

bashajones's photo
Thu 05/21/15 08:21 PM

I don't know about you but this topic makes me hot. drool

Boston pancakes make you hot?....laugh
ewwww ewww ewww lmao. waving hi miss sexcy love

Hello, gorgeous. I have missed you......*smooches both cheeks*...flowerforyou

bashajones's photo
Thu 05/21/15 08:11 PM

I don't know about you but this topic makes me hot. drool

Boston pancakes make you hot?....laugh

bashajones's photo
Thu 05/21/15 07:56 AM

I hate being judge by people that don't even know me....

Why do you care what other people think?...The day you stop giving a **** about what other's think, is the day you will experience true freedom....It feels good, too.

:angry: you know what I think of what you just said???

I don't care what you think about what I just said...laugh

bashajones's photo
Thu 05/21/15 07:23 AM

I hate being judge by people that don't even know me....

Why do you care what other people think?...The day you stop giving a **** about what other's think, is the day you will experience true freedom....It feels good, too.

bashajones's photo
Wed 05/20/15 10:14 PM
Boats included?

Then "Titanic"...laugh

bashajones's photo
Wed 05/20/15 10:05 PM

Which are your favorite movies you watched that involved cars, bikes,motors ect?
Mine which i can think of at the moment are :

Fast & the Furious
The Transporter(altho a lil exaggerated)
Ronin
Torque
Need for Speed...

there are more which i can't recall at the moment...

plz share yours.....drinker

"Debbie Does the Motorcycle Seat"....:tongue:

laugh

bashajones's photo
Wed 05/20/15 07:52 PM

Good day my fellow people of mingle2, I want to start by acknowledging my loyal "Opinion Minions" that's give me the energy to keep posting the hot tea from my kitchen to the world. shots out to all my minions but I want to hit you over the head with a tricky topic which I very curious for your feedback. After the my last forum on "Tattoo Regrets" which was a hit with you guys but go in hard this time. Okay, what I'm about to post is not based on me or anyone but based on scenario. Let's say you dating a young lady or guy , & like my words in last forum you in love, you feel the butterflies in your soul, you think about them all day even when a song you like on the radio comes on all you picture is them. By now its getting serious, you ready to make it official & become a relationship. But wait!...wait! before you & your lover sit & talk he/ or she wants to come out with a little secret. Okay, what could be possibly that bad ...well, your lover comes out & tell you they want to be with you & even fell in love with you but they come out tell you they had a full sex change literally~! everything snipped..tucked rolled whatever ! legally they are the opposite sex. In your mind, for example, if she was a guy at one point , the mentality of a male will always be with us to a point. But on the other hand its legally a woman & vice versa if she had a legalize sex change. they are the opposite sex in every way. The way they talks, the clothes they wear, the heels or Nikes to prove it. Even how they treat you like its natural& great. Now ask yourself this do you accept your lover with this new revelation of truth? or to you shunned them, break it off with them, get angry, even assault them for deception. I also told myself that's a hard cup of tea to swallow, but that would be a path I have to cross for the answer. so my friends, tell me what would you do if this was your scenario or maybe you know somebody that's going thru this. Lets remember if you would or won't accept this doesn't mean you a certain way or mean, it an honest approach to a crazy situation....so spill the beans, tell me what you think.....can't wait to heaer !

I can't read ALL of this.

Are there Cliff's notes?...laugh

bashajones's photo
Wed 05/20/15 07:38 PM
Edited by bashajones on Wed 05/20/15 08:21 PM

You deserve a spanking. You know you do. You did something naughty. What was it and why should I spank you? pitchfork

Yeah...
Like you didn't appreciate the matching
mushroom stamps I gave you.

Pffffft....

:laughing: you said mushroom stamps!

You said mushroom stamps, too!...laugh

:laughing: now YOU said mushroom stamps!

MUSHROOM STAMPS! MUSHROOM STAMPS! MUSHROOM STAMPS!...:banana:

bashajones's photo
Wed 05/20/15 07:28 PM

You deserve a spanking. You know you do. You did something naughty. What was it and why should I spank you? pitchfork

Yeah...
Like you didn't appreciate the matching
mushroom stamps I gave you.

Pffffft....

:laughing: you said mushroom stamps!

You said mushroom stamps, too!...laugh

bashajones's photo
Wed 05/20/15 07:03 PM

Howdy All
Looking for my lesbian life partner

I saw her at the grocery store today..

In the produce or dairy aisle?...laugh

bashajones's photo
Wed 05/20/15 06:59 PM
Hey, that mosquito could be somebody's pet!!!.....rant

huh

bashajones's photo
Wed 05/20/15 06:56 PM

maybe if you spent more time spanking... and less time blah blah blahing... we can both be getting what we wanted..lmao

Grrr.....*pulls head back and tightens ropes*...SILENCE!...rant

lol...tongue2

bashajones's photo
Wed 05/20/15 06:36 PM
Edited by bashajones on Wed 05/20/15 06:37 PM

.. you should have tied my hands up..:tongue: ..... it's the only way to be properly spanked...mmmm...
... but... ...and.. plug....
that's all I'm going to say...:angel:

You sure say a lot for someone with a 4" ball in their mouth. Maybe something has to be done to your thumbs so you can't type, either?....pitchfork

....and whatever else you might think you can type with?....lol

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25