Community > Posts By > bashajones

bashajones's photo
Wed 06/03/15 09:17 PM

There are plenty of chatty people on here ...

... and speaking of chatty people ...

laugh

happy

:smile:

Just kidding. You can stop throwing rocks now.

*throws one more rock*....BONK!....pitchfork

bashajones's photo
Wed 06/03/15 09:04 PM

I love this quote. Had to share.....

This is a great quote thank you for sharing.

It was my pleasure.....:smile:

bashajones's photo
Wed 06/03/15 09:02 PM

During the curfew all street level drug dealing got pushed indoors. Once the curfew was lifted, dealers found out someone else was trying to take their corner and so you have a lot of shootings to re-establish territory.

You also likely have some 'payback' for arsons/looting done as a perceived 'diss' or disrespectful move between gangs. While publicly the gangs claimed to have invoked a peace treaty, it's not something gangs are normally proactive about entering into. They usually happen only after a high profile shooting or gang melee.

Finally, there has been a publicly acknowledged work slowdown by cops. They are not stopping & frisking, talking to old ladies who know what's happening at 2:00 am on the block, and only answering 911 calls. So, the thugs have a hall pass for now to shoot and loot.

Personally, I say you evacuate the women and children and drone strike the known gang buildings/businesses.

or replace the police with unemployed who are interested in doing their jobs..

oh boo hoo, we cant shoot and killed unarmed people anymore so we just wont do anything,,,,,just as pathetic as wanting 15 dollars an hour to flip a burger,,,,

Since when are the unemployed interested in jobs? How long would that last? I mean, it's an actual JOB.....

um,.. since it takes MONEY to eat and live,, unemployed have been interested in jobs,,,,

what kind of question is that?

My question IS....Why aren't they working if they are so interested in jobs? Why are they living off of handouts from the government? Why? Explain that...because it IS a problem.

bashajones's photo
Wed 06/03/15 03:13 PM

I love this quote and just had to share ohwell

LMAO!...laugh

bashajones's photo
Wed 06/03/15 02:36 PM
IamwhoIam is around here somewhere, I'm sure.....:tongue:

bashajones's photo
Wed 06/03/15 02:34 PM

I love this quote. Had to share.....

bashajones's photo
Wed 06/03/15 02:23 PM

During the curfew all street level drug dealing got pushed indoors. Once the curfew was lifted, dealers found out someone else was trying to take their corner and so you have a lot of shootings to re-establish territory.

You also likely have some 'payback' for arsons/looting done as a perceived 'diss' or disrespectful move between gangs. While publicly the gangs claimed to have invoked a peace treaty, it's not something gangs are normally proactive about entering into. They usually happen only after a high profile shooting or gang melee.

Finally, there has been a publicly acknowledged work slowdown by cops. They are not stopping & frisking, talking to old ladies who know what's happening at 2:00 am on the block, and only answering 911 calls. So, the thugs have a hall pass for now to shoot and loot.

Personally, I say you evacuate the women and children and drone strike the known gang buildings/businesses.

or replace the police with unemployed who are interested in doing their jobs..

oh boo hoo, we cant shoot and killed unarmed people anymore so we just wont do anything,,,,,just as pathetic as wanting 15 dollars an hour to flip a burger,,,,

Since when are the unemployed interested in jobs? How long would that last? I mean, it's an actual JOB.....

bashajones's photo
Wed 06/03/15 02:45 AM
You should change your name to Tarzan...smokin

bashajones's photo
Tue 06/02/15 09:39 PM
stripping...by the pool

bashajones's photo
Tue 06/02/15 09:37 PM
Krispy Kremes...

bashajones's photo
Tue 06/02/15 09:36 PM
quickies by the pool....

bashajones's photo
Tue 06/02/15 09:34 PM

call nation of islam

police their own

until things boil over ,,,,,and even out

I have NO idea what this is supposed to mean? Even things out?....There is no good solution to this problem, is there?

bashajones's photo
Tue 06/02/15 09:32 PM

This is not a movie. It's a Saturday Night Live skit.....:tongue:

bashajones's photo
Tue 06/02/15 08:51 PM

Since the riots began in Baltimore, and the black people declared war(pretty much) on the cops of Baltimore city...there have been 51 murders. 47 were black people. Obviously, the cops aren't allowed to(or are afraid to) do their jobs for fear of accusations of racism. And the people continue the violence.... What now?

What can they do?

bashajones's photo
Tue 06/02/15 08:40 PM
mermaids...happy

bashajones's photo
Mon 06/01/15 07:21 AM

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/31/15 11:17 PM

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/31/15 08:07 PM

Imagine you were on a date and things are going so well This might just be the best date you've ever been on and the Chemistry between you both is fantastic. All of a sudden the person your dating says "I love feet. Can I sniff your feet please. I want to suck your toes and treat your feet to a gentle massage..." How would you react.

Absolutely NO sniffing or sucking of toes. Period....happy

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/31/15 07:53 PM

Are there any decent men/women left? Well I don't know about decent men. Decent Women well Basha you are here.

Thank you for that.....flowerforyou

bashajones's photo
Sat 05/30/15 09:34 PM
I'll be honest. If it's a funny pick-up line? It'll probably work with me...happy

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25