Community > Posts By > bashajones

bashajones's photo
Wed 06/17/15 04:56 PM

How does THIS make any sense?......

bashajones's photo
Fri 06/12/15 09:18 PM

does underneath your bed count?

You're underneath my bed on your phone? That's why it feels like I'm laying on a giant cucumber....laugh

bashajones's photo
Fri 06/12/15 08:36 PM

that sounds like a rather specific fetish.

Naughty....laugh

bashajones's photo
Fri 06/12/15 08:26 PM

bashajones's photo
Wed 06/10/15 06:16 PM

^ If its anything like 'Friday'... I'll watch it.

love Mr & Mrs Smith... my favo scene Mando Bongo fight scene. Waitn if there'll be a sequel!

I've been waiting for a long time...Drew this scene from the movie...

bashajones's photo
Wed 06/10/15 06:09 PM

bashajones's photo
Sat 06/06/15 08:36 PM

I really think they dont want to do their jobs UNLESS it involves an unchecked authority to kill people,,,,

That sort of attitude is what makes things worse.

I agree, their attitude does make it worse

I wasn't talking about their attitude.

how is it worse to aknowledge that some cops are such cowards that they cant do the job well unless they feel they will have the freedom to kill with impunity at any 'threat',,,

You are not acknowledging. You are accusing.

the same way I might 'accuse' michael jordan of being a great athlete,,,lol

stating the obvious, judging on actions,,,and the fact that qualifying most any statement with 'some' makes it hard to refute its truth,, if it pertains to human beings and anything they are capable of doing,,

So...you can make generalizations about the cops in Baltimore, but not the people who caused all this trouble to begin with?.....That's such a liberal idea....lol

bashajones's photo
Sat 06/06/15 07:45 PM

YAY! Fawn's here!....:banana:

bashajones's photo
Sat 06/06/15 07:44 PM

If I am in more of a teasing mood.....then I want control....delicate control. If I'm on top then I can easily tease her with the tip.

If I want it rough.....then it's just going with the flow. But man....reverse cowgirl is so much fun cause both of us can have a bit of control.

I also like using my tongue to work wonders.....seeing her body twitch......so yeah.....it depends on the mood.

WHOA...WHOA.....That is WAY too much information....shocked

lol.....rofl

I thought you ladies loved info? :tongue: laugh

We do, but we like to act all sweet and innocent, too...:angel:

waving

bashajones's photo
Sat 06/06/15 07:35 PM

I really think they dont want to do their jobs UNLESS it involves an unchecked authority to kill people,,,,

That sort of attitude is what makes things worse.

I agree, their attitude does make it worse

they are PAID and TRAINED for the dangers they face, they have equipment as well,, so if they are too AFRAID that they wont be able to do the job within the confines of an expectation to use CAUTION with suspects instead of killing them, particularly UNARMED suspects,, then perhaps its not the job for them and someone else can take that PAY, PENSION, EQUIPMENT, and TRAINING And do the job that millions of officers do every day

And you're suggesting the black people in Baltimore who've never had a job in their life???...lol

bashajones's photo
Sat 06/06/15 07:12 PM

this thread was not about unemployed people

I concede that not ALL unemployed people want to work (as I said, not all employed people want to either), that some may be lazy or 'chronically' unemployed

but none of that really has much to do with the point of opening up the positions of those cops who don't wish to do their jobs to those who are unemployed and in need of and wanting work

Most police do their jobs and have been doing it for a long time. It's a dangerous and often unappreciated job. They deal with the lowest form of scum on the streets, daily. I wouldn't want to do it. Nor would I want someone who is not employable to do it just because they are in need and want a job.

noone has said who doesn't do their job,, but that those who DO NOT wish to do it,,,,who are purposely avoiding going out on potentially dangerous calls,,,,,

need to have those jobs opened to someone who is available and WANTS to work,,,,,,they dont have a way to know if they will employ an officer until they APPLY and PASS the screening and training, and that way they cant do it 'just because they are in need of a job',,,

Do you seriously think those officers DON'T WANT to do their jobs? Or do they fear the repercussions of DOING their job?

bashajones's photo
Sat 06/06/15 06:48 PM

If I am in more of a teasing mood.....then I want control....delicate control. If I'm on top then I can easily tease her with the tip.

If I want it rough.....then it's just going with the flow. But man....reverse cowgirl is so much fun cause both of us can have a bit of control.

I also like using my tongue to work wonders.....seeing her body twitch......so yeah.....it depends on the mood.

WHOA...WHOA.....That is WAY too much information....shocked

lol.....rofl

bashajones's photo
Sat 06/06/15 06:24 AM

bashajones's photo
Sat 06/06/15 04:10 AM

THIS...IS.....SPONGEBOB!!!!!!...:tongue:

bashajones's photo
Fri 06/05/15 10:37 PM

oh havnt seen that one in forever

Dude...this is one of those rare films that I paid to see more than once at the theatre.

I paid to see 300 more than once at the theater...I can't think of another film I did that with?...

bashajones's photo
Fri 06/05/15 10:19 PM

bashajones's photo
Fri 06/05/15 09:44 PM

I consider it foolish to suggest that unemployed adults in Baltimore want to be unemployed.

How about, would you consider it also foolish to suggest that some unemployed adults in Baltimore want to be unemployed?:tongue:

Haha!

bashajones's photo
Fri 06/05/15 08:16 AM

I love this quote

I think it's hilarious too.

I mean
The secret to success

and then the first line in the poster
I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career.

So the secret to success...is to have a successful career...that lasts long enough to fail 9000 times?

And all the rest:
- be a martyr, your teammates don't matter.
- work for people that aren't smart enough to stop doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

Among other things.

It's a funny poster.

Wow.....laugh laugh laugh

bashajones's photo
Fri 06/05/15 08:15 AM

Basha if you're in Baltimore don't worry...i'll come & rescue you from there honey laughlaugh

I'm not in Baltimore, but you can come rescue me anyway....honey!....:wink:

bashajones's photo
Thu 06/04/15 09:21 PM

During the curfew all street level drug dealing got pushed indoors. Once the curfew was lifted, dealers found out someone else was trying to take their corner and so you have a lot of shootings to re-establish territory.

You also likely have some 'payback' for arsons/looting done as a perceived 'diss' or disrespectful move between gangs. While publicly the gangs claimed to have invoked a peace treaty, it's not something gangs are normally proactive about entering into. They usually happen only after a high profile shooting or gang melee.

Finally, there has been a publicly acknowledged work slowdown by cops. They are not stopping & frisking, talking to old ladies who know what's happening at 2:00 am on the block, and only answering 911 calls. So, the thugs have a hall pass for now to shoot and loot.

Personally, I say you evacuate the women and children and drone strike the known gang buildings/businesses.

or replace the police with unemployed who are interested in doing their jobs..

oh boo hoo, we cant shoot and killed unarmed people anymore so we just wont do anything,,,,,just as pathetic as wanting 15 dollars an hour to flip a burger,,,,

Since when are the unemployed interested in jobs? How long would that last? I mean, it's an actual JOB.....

um,.. since it takes MONEY to eat and live,, unemployed have been interested in jobs,,,,

what kind of question is that?

My question IS....Why aren't they working if they are so interested in jobs? Why are they living off of handouts from the government? Why? Explain that...because it IS a problem.

because 'working' isnt like going out and pulling a leaf off of the tree
it is a PROCESS to become employed,,and until the time of such employment,, one is considered

unemployed

since there are hundreds of apps to any given job, that leaves HUNDREDS that have to continue looking ,, ie being 'unemployed' until an EMPLOYER finds them a BEST fit for the opening

because 'working' isnt like going out and pulling a leaf off of the tree
it is a PROCESS to become employed,,and until the time of such employment,, one is considered

unemployed

It's a PROCESS to become employed called getting up off ones lazy azz and finding a work.bigsmile

no kidding, but until one does find an employer who CHOOSES them they remain unemployed,, has nothing to do with them not WANTING a job,,,

WANTING a job and NEEDING a job are two different things. They don't want a job because they don't NEED a job. They are taken care of by the government....

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25