Community > Posts By > 74Drew

74Drew's photo
Fri 05/27/11 12:08 AM
you don't need to tell me about overkill

my main pc is a core 2 quad - 2.83 65W
4GB of ram
i pretty much surf and stream. sometimes i encode from dvd to avi, but not regularly. i don't game much anymore(until diablo 3 comes out). may need to upgrade my vid card eventually, but for now no worries.

. . .

74Drew's photo
Thu 05/26/11 01:03 AM
hi

i read through your profile. sorry to hear about your fiance and how it devastated your heart. may you someday find another love to replace the one that was stolen from you.

. . .

74Drew's photo
Wed 05/25/11 09:24 PM

Thinking about buying one

what ya got lets see pics ?

i wouldn't recommend one if you like to ride for long periods. unless you're short. i'm 6'2" and took a 4 hour ride one time. my ankles and wrists hurt for 3 weeks afterward.

other than that they can be a lot of fun. if it's your first you might want to start small.

. . .

74Drew's photo
Wed 05/25/11 01:55 AM
i'm about half way through the tv series eli stone. it's pretty good IMO. would definitely recommend.

. . .

74Drew's photo
Wed 05/25/11 01:53 AM

hey everyone what did everyone think of the smallville series finale? i've watched from the very beginning in 2001, i thought it was one of the greatest finales i've ever seen, great show i'm gonna miss it =\. for people who haven't seen it you really should watch it from the very beginning, it's excellent =]

i've missed most of season 10 so i'm waiting for the dvd's this time.

like you i've watched since the beginning up until this season. i caught a few of the first episodes of season 10, but i work nights and don't have a dvr. i heard the finale was pretty awesome. i don't want to know any details though.

. . .

74Drew's photo
Tue 05/24/11 10:09 PM

Good or bad?

True, or false?!

i've been trying to get mine for ages. apparently, what i think should be mine is far from what actually is mine.

. . .

74Drew's photo
Tue 05/24/11 09:50 PM

if i could get LAID!!!!

women never have a problem getting laid. if a woman want sex there's a man nearby who'll oblige.

now quality of man/sex may be something that will have to be sacrificed depending on how quickly a woman wants the sex.

back to the topic

if i could find and oblige an attractive woman who was in a hurry to have sex

. . .

74Drew's photo
Tue 05/24/11 12:08 AM

if i had a personal assistant that gives great massages

me too. and don't forget the happy ending.

. . .

74Drew's photo
Mon 05/23/11 10:12 PM

I just want to take a poll to see how people feel about this.

Do you consider someone speaking in a foreign language around you the same thing as whispering? Or at least just as bad/rude? I mean, either way, you don't know what they are saying...

How would you feel about it if they were doing it in your own household right in front of you?

happened to me my whole life. my mom and aunts speak german and i don't. every time they wanted to say something without the kids hearing it they'd speak german.

as an adult i find it just rude. except when i was in germany. can't reasonably expect the whole country to speak english just because i was there.

. . .

74Drew's photo
Mon 05/23/11 10:08 PM

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS PRINCE CHARMING AND NO ONE CAN PROVE ME WRONG ON THIS ONE!!!frustrated

that's why i look for bar wench's

. . .

74Drew's photo
Mon 05/23/11 10:07 PM
i could make people fall off of the planet?

. . .

74Drew's photo
Sun 05/22/11 09:50 PM
Edited by 74Drew on Sun 05/22/11 09:54 PM

WELL to make matters worse I have a youtube channel with 153 videos of monster hunter... and people still watch them

you ask a question that you already know the answer to, and ask it in such a way as if to say that you hope your not. like when a woman with a huge a$$ asks if she looks fat in skin tight jeans. the answer is yes. does she want to hear it, probably not, but it doesn't change the truth. yes it makes you a nerd. but you are probably ok with that and just want some attention.
and then you say "to make matters worse......" in such a way as to brag about it. is it a bad thing or is it a good thing that you're proud of? pick one. if it's a bad thing. take all of the videos down, leave your pspgo at home, and get a life. if it's something that you're proud of, quit asking people if it's a negative thing.

it would be like me saying:
"is it a bad thing that i take advantage of drunk chicks to run my numbers up? if they're passed out it's not really against their will is it? it doesn't make me a rapist does it.

to make matters worse i've slept with 150,000 women this way."

of course none of that is true, but i'm trying to make a point.

. . .

74Drew's photo
Sun 05/22/11 11:05 AM
i was really hoping this was it. all of god's people would be taken up and the rest of us would have all this free space left to stretch our legs a bit. of course the guy that predicted this said that only 3% of the population was going which doesn't free up much space at all. oh well. it's not the first time this guy was wrong. maybe he'll get it right next time.

. . .

74Drew's photo
Sun 05/22/11 04:40 AM
Edited by 74Drew on Sun 05/22/11 04:40 AM

These days, don't marry anyone until you do a background and credit check. You need to know what you are getting into.

you probably should have just stopped at "don't marry anyone"
a background and credit check? that's sure to suck the love right out of a relationship. let's throw a pre-nup in there while we're at it.

here's a crazy idea, how about getting to know someone over a long period of time(idk maybe a year or two) before running down the aisle to the alter or to the justice of the peace. maybe, and i know this is a crazy idea, after getting to know someone a person would know enough about the other to formulate an idea of who that person really is.

just a theory.

i'm not trying to aim this at you, but what you said, jeanniebean, is a sad representation of the mentality of our society as a whole.

basically, getting to know someone is too hard and they're most definitely going to lie to you so save yourself the energy that's involved in trying to get to know them and just send their fingerprints and dna off to the FBI and their SSN off to one of those credit report websites so that they(the FBI and credit report website) can tell you whether you're a good match or not.

. . .

74Drew's photo
Sat 05/21/11 03:01 AM
Edited by 74Drew on Sat 05/21/11 03:01 AM
we're not supposed to look. we're just supposed to listen and do what the women tell us to do.

. . .

74Drew's photo
Sat 05/21/11 02:56 AM

So basically I can't find a woman that makes a decent sandwich while I watch a baseball game. Ain't that some chit....smokin
I'll make the sandwich but then I'm off to lunch and a chick flick with my girlfriends

deal.

. . .

74Drew's photo
Sat 05/21/11 02:54 AM

Not speaking for me either. Im looking for a woman to save. I know plenty who need saving and am tired of them not admiting it and going around acting all high and mighty like they don't need anyone. Both women who left me saying "I don't need to be saved" turned out a year later to have gained 100 lbs, completly out of shape, have 3 underparented children, and in debt up to thier eyeballs. Men have a part to play in a relationship just as women do.

i used to think that i needed a woman who needed saving. it really boils down to how i look at myself. i used to think that if i found a girl that needed saving that at least she'd want me because i could take care of her. was there nothing else about me that would attract a woman? not in my mind there wasn't.
at this point i've realized that i don't want a girl who needs saving. if she can't take care of herself why would i want her? i don't need a dependent, i need a partner. if the only reason a woman is with a man is because he "saves" her, once she's got her feet firmly planted there's no reason for her to stay. i'll take the woman who wants me over the one who needs me.

. . .

74Drew's photo
Sat 05/21/11 02:38 AM
Edited by 74Drew on Sat 05/21/11 02:38 AM
from what i've seen, yes.

however, i rarely see bad boys wear ties and sweaters.

. . .

74Drew's photo
Sat 05/21/11 02:35 AM

i'm starting a workout monday. went shopping tonight for healthier stuff. bought some turkey brats and taco seasoned ground turkey. not sure how they're going to taste, but i've had turkey burgers and they're alright. we'll see.
also bought some fruit and stuff. should've waited now i have a bunch of bananas and pears to eat before they go bad.

. . .

I always buy ground turkey now. i used the taco seasoned ground turkey for my enchiladas and everyone raved about how good they are. You really cant tell the difference, honestly. How did you like it?

haven't cooked anything yet. was planning on mixing the taco seasoned stuff with salsa and brown rice and just eating it like that. the turkey brats i'll cook with sauerkraut.

. . .

74Drew's photo
Fri 05/20/11 09:11 PM

There's also Post-Rapture Partying for those of us left behind! LMAO!

from what i understand there will be a lot of us. i think i read that only 3% are actually worthy. so there will still be too many people on the planet. i think all of the ones who are left behind but feel they should have been taken should hop on the tail of the next comet and hope it takes them to heaven. that way there'll be more room for the rest of us.

. . .

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25