Community > Posts By > creationsfire

creationsfire's photo
Thu 07/31/08 09:29 AM
Edited by creationsfire on Thu 07/31/08 09:30 AM

creationsfire's photo
Thu 07/31/08 09:25 AM
Edited by creationsfire on Thu 07/31/08 09:33 AM
RIGHT! There are pleanty of us that know exaclty what we want.

Not all of us are shallow and I've yet to meet anyone that likes that kind of thing........we are not toys and degrading women with that kind of attitude will accomplish noth but wrath.

But wanting something doesn't mean you are going to get it. Life is full of hurdles and there are some of us that can run and jump with the best of them. Some won't, and that includes men.

You'll find someone who knows this. Just be patient and go with the flow. Don't judge us all by whatever bad experiences you've had.

It's just plain insulting and degrading. Shape up and watch out, cuz with that kind of attitude, you will never find anyone. At least on this site.

creationsfire's photo
Thu 07/31/08 09:09 AM

no ricky is the qeerest latino in the us drinker drinker smokin smokin too much 4 g to handle

Ive been on here some time and Ive never seen anyone Gypsy cant handle. LOL

creationsfire's photo
Thu 07/31/08 09:08 AM
welcome back homeflowerforyou

creationsfire's photo
Thu 07/31/08 09:03 AM
TTO, J, good morningflowerforyou

creationsfire's photo
Thu 07/31/08 08:55 AM
gypsy queer? and Fled? Bwwwwhahahaha...rofl

Had to get something done or go to work or something, but she is fearless! You'll find that out.

hahahaflowerforyou

creationsfire's photo
Thu 07/31/08 08:50 AM
Sorry, didn't see your update. Mass? Sounds scary. Hope everything works out for you. Go idea about not drinking the tea. If you are like me and have to have something to drink at night, try just water?

creationsfire's photo
Thu 07/31/08 08:47 AM

i dont have any cavities... its just real wierd because along with this i have had killer headaches everyday and about 3 nosebleeds a day also

It does sound like a sinus infection. Im no doc but if you are having trouble with your nose and headaches, that sends up a big read flag for me.

Im no doc but I have had sinus infections and they can cause pain all over the head.

Get to the Dr and or dentist. I know you dont have insurance, but if the nose bleeds get too bad, you can go to the emergency room and they have to see you by law, and they have to bill you. Dont worry about the bill until you can pay it. They can't do anything to you if you cant pay right away.

Good luck.

creationsfire's photo
Thu 07/31/08 08:36 AM
Edited by creationsfire on Thu 07/31/08 08:39 AM

I have had anarexia and depression most of my life and it suxs as far as med i dont think any of them work unless your state of mind is ready.I know for me nothing helps lost cause for me, and trust me girls men dont help the situation at all you know out of sight out of mind.
Valone

Welcome to the thread valone. I know what you mean about almost constant depression. Im meds tolerant and have been anorexic in the past.

Do you have reg Dr? Ive found that having a reg Dr can help a lot but you have to build up trust with them. Ive finally found a doc that will work with me on my meds.

Hard to find a good Dr, I know but shop around to find the right one. If you are going through a county or state facility, you have the right to ask for a diff doc.

I dont know your situation but you can write to anyone here and they will help you to the best of thier ability.

We arent docs but we can try to be supportive and some of us can give you numbers in your area so they can give you the help you need.

If not, np, just come in here and vent. We are here to support each other and have been lucky not to have too many jerks come down here to bother us.

Good luck and hope to see ya here again if you feel like it.flowerforyou

creationsfire's photo
Wed 07/30/08 07:43 PM
Prayers said....flowerforyou

creationsfire's photo
Wed 07/30/08 07:21 PM
Congrats! I know how that feels. It is great when ppl appreciate your art.

Yeah, I figured that out, hahahalaugh pages, not posts, tee hee

creationsfire's photo
Wed 07/30/08 06:56 PM
Hmmmmmm it didnt turn overohwell

creationsfire's photo
Wed 07/30/08 06:54 PM
Wow purple, thats some neat **** but the camers was making me sea sick, hahaha. I watched it all tho. Couldnt turn away. Good Job

creationsfire's photo
Wed 07/30/08 06:44 PM
Ha! I did accomplish something today....50th post......on to 100, whoo hooo:banana:

creationsfire's photo
Wed 07/30/08 06:24 PM

awww, thats sweet Amber. Wishin you the best.

MARIE! Hey, how are you? Yes I got some meds. They are going to dispense them to me one week at a time. So this is the 2nd day and Im feeling better. You have done tons to help me already! Thank you.

Roy, watch that tendon. I heard they can hurt like a b!itch. Watch out Amazons, I heard the kill thier mates and eat thier young, haha

Jax? Where are ya?

on vacation and relaxing.took a break from posting for a bit.i have my electrochardio scan tommorow.hope they find no blockages.:angel:

((((JAX))))) Hey Hey, I know what you mean about taking a break from the posting. How is your vaction?

Wow, so am I. Same test. So I will be praying for both of us tonight.:angel: waving

creationsfire's photo
Wed 07/30/08 11:33 AM
Just about siesta time for me. Never can sleep but in this heat what the hell lese are you supposed to do but lay under the airconditioner?ohwell what

creationsfire's photo
Wed 07/30/08 11:32 AM
Hiya everyone!flowers

creationsfire's photo
Wed 07/30/08 11:30 AM
hey purple......sorry to hear about the headache, damn those are worse than a stomach ache. Have you tried Imitrex? You can ask your Dr about it. Works pretty well for me. I have terrible migraines.....)wondering about the barometric pressure) hmmmmm

creationsfire's photo
Wed 07/30/08 11:28 AM
DD, I want to crawl under a rock and die, but since I can't, I think I can settle for an egg.laugh

creationsfire's photo
Wed 07/30/08 11:27 AM

Twisted sister? What kind of made up in drag fag makeup queers are you listening to mister twisted sister? What do you wanna do with your life?!!! I WANNA EGG!!
huh huh huh who r the t sisters p and gypsy

Ha ha....they are an old heavey metal band back in the 80's I think. they wore make up and wore silly clothes. They looked like cross dressers.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25