Community > Posts By > creationsfire

creationsfire's photo
Tue 08/12/08 10:56 AM

:smile: If someone is interested in you, what's the biggest challenge they will have to overcome to catch your eye?:smile:

HAH...The biggest obstacle they would have to overcome to catch my eye???

I would BE the obstacle.

I am a bit gunshy....so I don't trust easily.

If she is patient, really patient, she will find all the love that she deserves. If she isn't, then she'll miss out.

Sounds like your me only the male version..laugh

I agree. Most guys can't take my "out of the gate personality" and get scared off and think I'm a b!itch. LOL....well I guess I can be sometimes. Being so gunshy, maybe I'm trying to?ohwell

creationsfire's photo
Tue 08/12/08 10:44 AM
My major in college is 3D art. Love everything though. I save everything I can fit into my small studio. I have made the kitchen into a small art studio where I can work if I need to.

I sculpt, draw with charchols, paint a bit, carve rock(which won me a scholarship in my last show) and sculpting means making anything out of anything as long as it is 3D. I have even worked with metals and wax to create bronze scultures. Too much fun!

creationsfire's photo
Tue 08/12/08 09:26 AM
Just saw the new babies! Awsome job Baby! Adorable. :heart:

creationsfire's photo
Sun 08/10/08 12:03 PM
Yayyyyyyy! Happy dance:banana:

So wonderful that everything turned out ok. I'm really glad to hear she moved them into her house and that you are leaving her alone. She will take care of everything.

Good that she is eating as well. You have good advise as to feeding her puppy food, and it will help her keep her energy up. Help her to produce better milk for the pups.

I just had to read through everything before I posted. Great thread and thank you for sharing with us. Baby is a celbrity here on JSH/M2 now, hee hee.

Bye bye to everyone who had to leave. Great support everyone. Ahhhhhhh, a happy ending. whoo hooo.

creationsfire's photo
Sun 08/10/08 11:06 AM

Maybe she went off to hide & have the puppies in secret. How long have you had her?
this is more than likely the case......thats why I told you to go to the store....
and to leave her alone!!!!
we have had alot of births here(horses,cattle ,dogs, cats ...etc.
all animals are different...just as people are.
give her time she will come around lookin for food.

LMAO!!!
I should have listened huh?

Ok so what has happened....dont keep us all in suspense, lol

creationsfire's photo
Sun 08/10/08 10:12 AM

look under Mail in the blue if you are on JSH

Ohhh, ok. Im on M2

creationsfire's photo
Sun 08/10/08 10:09 AM
ok, I'm a dunce.frown I can't find my topics

creationsfire's photo
Sun 08/10/08 10:06 AM

NOOO A lurker is someone whos reading the thread but not posting. I do it alot, I try to avoid the drama, but I like to see who's involved so I know who to avoid. If I am tagging a thread I will ussuly just put in a smiley.

indifferent

Ok thanks......yeah i read a lot too.

creationsfire's photo
Sun 08/10/08 09:44 AM

Fire- lurkers have to post for the thread to show in thier "my topics" list.

am i a lurker?ohwell

ok Ill look

Is that where you click on the number of your posts? I clicked and it showed me where I've posted

creationsfire's photo
Sun 08/10/08 09:40 AM

Fire- lurkers have to post for the thread to show in thier "my topics" list.

am i a lurker?ohwell

ok Ill look

creationsfire's photo
Sun 08/10/08 09:25 AM
ps, never tagged b4....how do you do that?

creationsfire's photo
Sun 08/10/08 09:24 AM
Good morning ppl....bummer to know tha she got away. Noe Im worried to although I know from experience they do hide away to have pups.

Hope she can find them soon.

creationsfire's photo
Sat 08/09/08 09:27 PM
Good night everyone. Thanks for the support for the pet forum.

Hope everything turns out and I will check back in the morning and you will have been posting namesflowerforyou

She is a chi yorkie mix. She is a Chorkie, lol......her name is Peanut. Not a very original name but it was the only thing she would ever answer to. She is an abused rescue, so i have had her for about 4 years. And she is the sweetest thing now but was a terror when i first got her.

Anyway, thanks and see you all tomorrow.flowerforyou

creationsfire's photo
Sat 08/09/08 08:55 PM

Hi all you crazy people!!:smile:

I am just here to say hello. Yes I am still depressed but what else is new....lol. Bipolar disease sucks!!

Hope you all are doing well. I miss talking with you and I thank you for all of your support you gave me. I have thought of you guys from time to time and offered some prayers for my friends here. Looks like they didn't work!!!...just kidding.

Take care and God Bless you!!

Ken

(((((((Ken))))))) so good to hear from you again. Ive been thinking about you lately. WOndering how you are. Glad to see you here!

creationsfire's photo
Sat 08/09/08 08:41 PM
Thanks. I just thought there are a lot of animal lovers out there and we would have a nice place to show off our babies and talk about thing just like this thread

creationsfire's photo
Sat 08/09/08 08:34 PM

Someone suggested a whole forum for pets, Charles said he'd check into it.

That was me.....bigsmile

creationsfire's photo
Sat 08/09/08 07:22 PM
never heard of a placenta coming out first. Sometimes 1st time mothers drop a pup somewhere and move again. they dontknow what to do. ive seen my cats and dogs do this in the past. Dont freak out but look around?

creationsfire's photo
Fri 08/08/08 10:51 AM
Unfortunately, some of us dupes out here do that same thing right with people we think we know. And get burned before the awareness sets in. I, being one of those dupes, I have made up my mind to be celibate because of my inablility to judge character. This is aimed just at me, just so you know, but doesn't change a thing.

I have a crush on someone totally out of my league, and I know this coming into it, so I've chosen to "just be friends".

It isn't that easy for us females to get the point anymore than the males. I understand what you're saying completely and agree.

Sorry you had to have that happen, but it seems from what you wrote that you have an understanding and are learning a valuable lesson. Wish I had that intuition. Would have saved me a lot of heartache.

So kudo's to you for recognizing this and sharing.

creationsfire's photo
Fri 08/08/08 08:23 AM
Edited by creationsfire on Fri 08/08/08 08:25 AM
Yayyyyy (((JAX))).....such good news!

HBB, Hon I know what you are talking about. My mom left my abusive step dad when I was 11. Thank GOD!

I wish I had more to help you with on that subject but Roy has some great stories and advice. My lil bro was born when I was 9, and I got the brunt of the abuse since I was 2.

Hope things get better for you and you can get the drinking under control. Just breath, and try to extract yourself from it. I dont mean go hermit, that wont help but maybe you can get out for walks and the excersize will help a lot to relieve some of the stress and depression.

Do you have any pets?

creationsfire's photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:32 PM
yup, but nothing that can be doen about itsad2

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25