Community > Posts By > creationsfire

creationsfire's photo
Fri 09/05/08 01:07 PM
Ok, I want to play nice too.....you can add me if you all want....Im feelin the love......

http://www.myspace.com/theyryummy4urlily

creationsfire's photo
Mon 09/01/08 09:20 AM
Edited by creationsfire on Mon 09/01/08 09:26 AM
Hey everyone.....just one of those weeks. Can't seem to get it together. One of my best friends has a girl and he doesn't understand why I'm backing off. He can't take me and her to the same party. She is BP too and I called on her the last time she tried to off herself.
She is really pissed even if she tells him she isn't. I dont trust her. Plus, I'm a woman and it wouldn't seem right for him to take both of us.
They are just starting out and even if she doesn't want to go or leaves him hanging, if I go it is just wierd.
We are really good friends but I just have to bow out until they get things settled in. I just didn't want to be the only single person at the party tooHe doesn't understand that and is taking it personal, so here I go again, losing another good friend.
Im cursed to not have anyone close to me in my life. Sighhhhh, he has to understand that even though we made plans that he has to put her 1st. Hell, he wasn't even going to tell her about the party. I made him invite her.
I know we had plans to go to the Labor Day BBQ, but then they decided to make things "perm" and that means he had to ask her and take her. She wanted to go, so I backed off and now he's mad at me cuz I was sick yesterday.
Sh!t, and now he thinks i didn't want to talk to him. Im getting the cold shoulder. I would never get together with this person. He is like a bro to me, but I know he wants more and we have had the "convo", so I thought he understood. I don't know what to do.
Now he says they are just FB, but she wants it to be more. DAMN, Drama Drama Drama! Don't I have enough of that sh!t?

creationsfire's photo
Mon 09/01/08 09:08 AM
laugh

Thanks for letting us know, creationsfire. I got your email but it doesn't seem like we'll be needing a screenshot at this time, obviously.
laugh

creationsfire's photo
Sat 08/30/08 12:05 PM

Hell, I could hit golf balls with that thing......WTHDEG? I'ma thread killersad

You're not a threadkiller. I was waiting for the guys with teenie weenies to take your offer of a nose job. ***snork***

:wink:

OMG! Another Robin William's in the making. Call the Improve right now hahaha

creationsfire's photo
Sat 08/30/08 12:03 PM
Edited by creationsfire on Sat 08/30/08 12:06 PM
I need some bisquickbigsmile To powder my noselaugh

creationsfire's photo
Sat 08/30/08 12:01 PM
My birthday is coming up but I will be out of town weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I will be with my Daddy and Momma in Oregon! Yeah! Out of this damned heat!

creationsfire's photo
Sat 08/30/08 11:59 AM
Awwwww, HI GYPSY! Why don't they sell beer in two litre bottles like they do soda? And why cant I find a toilet paper roll that is white. They are all brown here. I have ethnic toilet paper rolls....not that that is a bad thing but I can't speakl any ethnic languages.ohwell

creationsfire's photo
Sat 08/30/08 11:53 AM
Edited by creationsfire on Sat 08/30/08 11:54 AM
Hi Tony, and welcome. I keep a journal. I don't always keep up with it. Kinda like housework hahaha, and if anyone read it, not only would I have to kill them, I would bet bucks they would be totally confuzzled, lmao.

Yes it can help sometimes, if you can get down what you need to without getting writers cramp first. I believe in the old fashioned way so you can burn it if you need to in a pinch, LOL.

Hey you know they can get that crap from your hard drive even if you delete it. Take it from a girl with a degree in Info Tech and Comp Networking.

But in all seriousness, yes, it can help.

creationsfire's photo
Sat 08/30/08 11:48 AM
Hell, I could hit golf balls with that thing......WTHDEG? I'ma thread killersad

creationsfire's photo
Sat 08/30/08 11:46 AM
Who thinks I need a nose job? laugh I have updated a couple of pics and I can't believe how big my nose is!

creationsfire's photo
Sat 08/30/08 11:43 AM
Boooooo! Did I scare ya?

creationsfire's photo
Sat 08/30/08 08:00 AM
Seems the other thread where I talked about this subject got locked up due to a "misunderstanding".....problem was on my end. Had my text size too big in my browser settings.....

If I set anyone on that thread off, it was out of frustration "Fran". I said I admit I made a miscalculation. That was not a sarcastic remark aimed at you but an admission of making a mistake.

Don't take everything so personally when someone is frustrated. We all make mistakes eh?

Sarcastic sense of humor can sometimes be taken the wrong way when someone is frustrated and upset.

Probably gonna get bombed here for this so gimmie your best shot. I know it's coming, hahaha.

creationsfire's photo
Thu 08/28/08 11:47 AM
Ok, problem solved. It was on my end and I have fixed it. Was the text size I had chosen on my browser. I have no idea why it only affected this site, but no matter. It is fixed and thank you for looking into it. I can admit I made a miscalculation.ohwell

creationsfire's photo
Thu 08/28/08 11:37 AM
Yes, I'm in the process of giving someone some rope and have no doubt he will hang himself in front of the detectives. I have to rien myself in and not contact, even as angry and upset as I am. He will be his own undoing and Ruthie.......he is hanging himself as Roy said.

Don't play his games. Just iggy him and try to lick your wounds and carry on. I know it hurts, but your are a strong person and there is someone wonderfully suited to you out there.

Always carry your rope and you will always be able to see whats happening. I know it sucks to have to always be on guard, and it seems scary that you might lose a nice person because of it, but the right one will understand that.

No need to tell them that. They will figure it out on thier own thus the rope. Dole it out and see who comes to you. You are a wonderful, beautiful person and deserve the best! Hang in there and know that my mailbox is always open.

creationsfire's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:29 AM
Mommy/Ruthie.....I am sorry to hear that he did this to you. I do know what it's like to be lied to and kicked to the curb, used and con'd. Just be safe and leave this one go. If i had left things go like I should have, I might not be in the position I'm in now. Just be safe.

If they will lie to you, they are capable of anything. You have a your dear lil guy to take care of and who loves you to bits. Watch out for him. What ever happens to you, happens to him. I know you love him, and you just listen to those instincts. You can never be too careful. Hugs! Karen

creationsfire's photo
Wed 08/27/08 02:34 PM
Try frustration, thanks for the humor. Always a good way to show some compassion.

I'm not completely computer illiterate. I know about cache and temp files.

Frustration comes from having tried everything and just because you aren't experiencing this problem, doesn't mean I'm an idiot who doesn't know how to work my computer or the prog's in it.

Do you have a degree in Info Tech and or Computer Networking?

Not every bug affects everyone and not every bug is on the user's end.

Thanks for the support and well wishes.

creationsfire's photo
Tue 08/26/08 09:36 PM
only one posted on this but it must have struck a nerve or two......got perved big time, haha.

creationsfire's photo
Tue 08/26/08 12:49 PM
Ok, your ad's are covering up my options on the mail page and other pages on M2 only. I can't even click on my sent mail cuz the ad's are coving it!

it is only on the M2 site not the JSH site. You need to review you page orientation!

creationsfire's photo
Tue 08/26/08 12:36 PM
Edited by creationsfire on Tue 08/26/08 12:42 PM
Mercy is gone
You don’t follow the rules
One day you’ll learn
Kindness isn’t weakness

Yes, you’ll learn a look
In the eye
Can bring you down

If looks could kill
I'd bring you down

Don’t ask for mercy
You lie through your teeth
And one day
Ill watch you die

Mercy is gone
You destroyed my soul
You took and took
Till I had no more

Yes, you’ll learn
A look in the eye
Can bring you down Babe

You took my love
You took my dignity
And my pride
No more from you

Yessssss you will learn
My look in your eye
WILL bring you down

WILLLLLL bring youuuuuu DOWN!
Ya, Baby, I’ll bring you down………
If looks could kill
I'd bring you down.

© Copyright 2008
Karen D.

creationsfire's photo
Tue 08/26/08 12:15 PM
Hammers are good, but 1,000,000 volt stun guns that look like a cell phone are betterpitchfork

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25