Community > Posts By > creationsfire

creationsfire's photo
Tue 08/26/08 12:12 PM
hismile2 :angel:

creationsfire's photo
Tue 08/26/08 11:57 AM
Mommy, wow, you lucky lady! Congrats! I know I havent been posting much but I do pop in to read and Im very happy for you.

Well folks, time for me to say, Ive been hiding out. I was attacked several weeks ago, and have been quite the hermit. Im not allowed to have a gun in the state of Cali since Ive been 5150'd at some point in my life, but, I am having the form to request my rights be returned to me through a court hearing.

In the mean time, I have a 1,000,000 volt stun gun that looks like a cell phone and some tear gas pepper spray with UV dye in it. If I spray them, not only will they wish I didnt exsist, but they will glow like a x-mas tree under a black light, which helps police identify them.

I am buying myself another and one for my daughter on the 1st. These will be 2,500,000 volts and have a hand strap as well as belt clip. Then they cant take it from you. Im also looking into the best self defense classes in the area.

So, if I haven't been around this is why. It is sooooo much more complicated than this, but this is really all there is to it as the readers digest version. (hmmm, I used to like Readers Digest. Wonder if they are still around?)

HUGS! to everyone...lubya all and glad to hear everyone is ok and doing ok.

creationsfire's photo
Wed 08/20/08 07:15 PM
I'm alive.....

creationsfire's photo
Mon 08/18/08 09:36 AM
Awwww, coco. It's ok Hon. You do have friends here. Ive seen them welcome you in the threads. Sometimes it just seems like we have no one. I know that we are all your friends here and my mail box or chat box is always open if you want to vent out a bit. Ok?

Marie, Im going through some chit right now. You know what I'm talking about, but Im hanging in there and being strong as I can. Thanks for caring.

Everyone, take care and hang in there. You guys are all doing a great job of supporting each other.

Nyy, welcome to the thread and thank you for the kind words and wishes.

creationsfire's photo
Sat 08/16/08 09:21 AM

well, for what it's worth, 6 days in and doing fine.

Congrats. I'm doing ok now. The hardest for me is in the mornings when drinking coffee. Tomorrow at 11:30am will be a week since I've smoked. I'd of probably caved in by now but my little girl tells me I smell better since I quitlaugh
I hope she's talking about the smokey smelllaugh

:laughing: Im sure thats what she means hahahaha. Lil one have such cute expression. Keep up the great work!

creationsfire's photo
Sat 08/16/08 09:20 AM

Congrats. I'm doing ok now. The hardest for me is in the mornings when drinking coffee. Tomorrow at 11:30am will be a week since I've smoked. I'd of probably caved in by now but my little girl tells me I smell better since I quitlaugh
I hope she's talking about the smokey smelllaugh

creationsfire's photo
Fri 08/15/08 01:06 PM

creationsfire's photo
Thu 08/14/08 07:42 AM
Hi justwanna, and welcome to the thread. Ive read what you are going through and I just want to say kudos!

What that boy did was sexual assult and battery! You are doing a great job and you have much more important things to worry about than cleaning perfectly. Just do like Marie said and choose on thing at a time. You will get caught up.

Keep your mind as focused on your daughter as you are now and I believe all will be well. Sorry you are down, but remember that you are welcome here anytime.

Taking this legal is the best way and if I were you and felt up to the challenge, I would involve the media, but that would have to be your call. That might wake up the school officials, eh? Just a thought.

creationsfire's photo
Thu 08/14/08 06:36 AM
LMAO, you have to know it was only for demonstration purpouses (sp?).....but it must have been a very effective demonstration

creationsfire's photo
Thu 08/14/08 06:32 AM

According to a news report, a certain private school in Washington was recently faced with a unique problem. A number of 12-year-old girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it on in the Bathroom. That was fine, but after they put on their lipstick they would press their lips to the mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints.

Every night the maintenance man would remove them and the next day the girls would put them back. Finally the principal decided that something had to be done.

She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the maintenance man. She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the custodian who had to clean the mirrors every night (you can just imagine the yawns from the little princesses).

To demonstrate how difficult it had been to clean the mirrors, she asked the maintenance man to show the girls how much effort was required. He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it in the toilet, and cleaned the mirror with it.

Since then, there have been no lip prints on the mirror.

There are teachers.... and then there are educators

creationsfire's photo
Thu 08/14/08 06:29 AM

A man and a woman were asleep like two innocent babies. Suddenly, at 3o'clock in the morning, a loud noise came from outside. The woman, sort of bewildered, jumped up from the bed and yelled at the man 'Holy crap, that must be my husband!'

So the guy quickly jumped out of the bed, scared and naked he
jumped out the window like a crazy man. He smashed himself on the ground, ran through a thorn bush and then started to run as fast as he
could to his car.

A few minutes later he returned and went up to the bedroom and
screamed at the woman, 'I AM your husband.!'

The woman yelled back, 'Yeah, then why were you running?'

And that folks....... ....is how the fight started.

creationsfire's photo
Wed 08/13/08 12:58 PM

My landlord is grateful for all the improvements I do, too, Karen. I can't wait to get it all nice and clean so mom can come inside so I won't be so embarrassed about it like I get. Then I can invite my grand daughter over and not be ashamed. I got a bunch of the drywall dust and debris cleaned up so I could use the kitchen sink, again. Then done a few loads of dishes. Yes, I miss the little pups. I plan to get an aquarium which will be easier to take care of and find a good home for the momma dog. Its a good day.:smile:

Oh I would take her but I live too far away. Such a Bummer.

No worries about the mess, jeeze they must know you have been busting your ass to get things better there. A mess is to be expected.

No reason be embarassed. Just clean it up a bit and if you dont finish in time, Im sure they would understand.

Ive done so much work like that when I was a kid and my dad taught me many things. My ex hubbie taught me a bunch of stuff too. I think the only thing I really cant do is carpentry. Wood doesnt like me at all!

You are doing a great job! Is your landlord taking all the expense off your rent or getting you the stuff you need to do this?

An Aquarium is a great idea, but fish die easy so dont get too attached lol. I used to raise fish for feeding to the bigger fish. It was my job to raise the guppies and goldfish.

Also the rats to feed to the snake....ugh, what a life. Aquariums are great for just sitting in the quiet and meditating. Very relaxing to watch them just swim around and you can ever train them to come and eat right out of your hand.

creationsfire's photo
Wed 08/13/08 08:14 AM
Good job Merlin! Keep up the good work! You can do it.

They say the average person tries to stop about 10 times before they finally get it right and those who do it on the first or second try, that it is even better.

I'm one of those who fall off the wagon and have again a month ago, but I chased that damned wagon down and jumped right back on and Im on day 4. I have no desire and think it gets easier everytime I jump back on. And I get faster at catching that wagon haha

Everyone keep up the good work and remember that we are only humnan. Just stay strong and remember that you are not just doing this for yourself but those around you.

It feels great to smell better and feel cleaner. Brush your teeth a lot, and they will get whiter. Your hair will come cleaner, and you wont have that trail of stink follow you into a room.

I know I always was selfconsious about walking into church smelling like an ashtray. Of course they loved me anyway, but I knew they smelled it.

There are so many benifits of quitting and none for smoking. Great job everyone.

creationsfire's photo
Wed 08/13/08 07:23 AM

Glad to hear the good news, Amber. It looks like things are starting to work out for you.:smile:

Sorry to hear about the laptop, Marie. Good to hear that you had a backup.

I got the two windows replaced; The one in the bathroom and the kitchen. All I have left to do is paint the outside of the windows and the wall around the windows inside. I will be glad I did it come winter. It is easier to cool the house now. All five of the puppies I had died. I was hoping that at least one of them would have made it. Looking forward to do some painting tomorrow.

Amber, good news! Go for it girl.

Marie, hope things are going ok for you. I know we talked but hope things are looking up.

Roy, awwwwww, sorry to hear of the pups. They sounded adorable. I would have taken one asap if I had lived closer.
Good ob on the house. I had mine weatherized for free through the power co and my landlord was grateful to say the least. Now it stays warmer and cooler when needed. Good Job!

creationsfire's photo
Tue 08/12/08 04:14 PM

:smile: Do you believe that marriage can cause unhappiness?:smile:

Mirror, where you gettin' this stuff? You subscribe to Cosmopolitan or something?

rofl

creationsfire's photo
Tue 08/12/08 02:41 PM
Sorry to hear. Best wishes and prayers.

creationsfire's photo
Tue 08/12/08 12:39 PM

Agreed, there are a lot whiners posting. That is a total turn off right there. But there are also a ton of "nice" "people" here on the site and it would be "nice" to see a post like "Hey, nice guy here, wanna chat?" Or something of that nature. Shows confidence and courage.

Like I said: ^ Read above ^

creationsfire's photo
Tue 08/12/08 12:34 PM

And for a little clarification on my part, anyway, it's not that guys say they're nice guys, it's that they tend to say they're nice guys in those whiny ass posts asking why all women are *****es who wouldn't recognize a nice guy if he bit her in the ass and why doesn't anyone love me? That's what I object to.

Agree

creationsfire's photo
Tue 08/12/08 12:26 PM
Agreed, there are a lot whiners posting. That is a total turn off right there. But there are also a ton of "nice" "people" here on the site and it would be "nice" to see a post like "Hey, nice guy here, wanna chat?" Or something of that nature. Shows confidence and courage.

creationsfire's photo
Tue 08/12/08 12:10 PM
Race doesn't matter in the least.

Next.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25