Community > Posts By > devildog123

no photo
Mon 11/16/15 04:53 AM

http://dailym.ai/1X1PvGZ

Mother of Paris suicide bomber says her son did not mean to kill anyone... and claims he may have blown himself up because of STRESS

Say WHAT?

yes... yes.. as she puts the 9 x 12 photo of her stressed out martyr up on the mantel for all to praise.

Turn you guys (Jihad Mom and Dad) up a few notches in the Muslim Society circle.. did it now..

no photo
Mon 11/16/15 02:51 AM
Edited by devildog123 on Mon 11/16/15 02:53 AM

Anyone here a widow/widower with small children? I have two (6, 2 1/2) How did your children do after several months, or even years without the other parent?

I can offer something from the child side. my Dad died at 35, Mom was 34. there was 8 of us kids. Oldest was 15, youngest 2. I was 13

The older ones knew full well what was going on and it hurt. The ones from 2- 4 don't really remember our Dad

It was emotionally tough and hard and seemed very unfair. It was Mom we looked to for guidance and she was the "rock"

She raised all 8 of us. and we were " city kids" us boys always up to no good. Thru it all she stood firm and raised her kids.

And it was because of her determination and leadership that we all turned out just fine. As I am sure your 2 will too.

God bless you.

BTW we held a 75th birthday party for Mom in Feb. 8 kids, 19 grandkids, 11 Great grandkids and 2 Great great grandkids.. just to say .. thanks Ma!

what a photo that made :)

no photo
Mon 11/16/15 02:02 AM
I am most likely the last guy who would want to see boots on the ground in Syria or other ISIS control areas as members of my family would surely be involved... but it is time.

no photo
Sun 11/15/15 01:10 PM
nobody likes a rat.. not even the cops.. for the day to day neighborhood stuff... small stuff.

But

that does not apply when violence or children's safety is at stake. I don't see that as rating someone out. I see it as a moral obligation.

no photo
Sun 11/15/15 12:44 PM

How do I change my screen name?

you can't.

I think you have to open up a new account.

no photo
Sun 11/15/15 12:29 PM
Million student march Lol... just a scam for cutting class for the day

no photo
Sun 11/15/15 09:56 AM

but it could have been a anti immigrant groups (non Muslims) who staged this attack killing all those people ( their own kind, in a coordinated multi stage attach) and then make it look like the immigrants Muslins) did it. Then the townsfolk would have retaliated against the poor innocent Muslims.

You know.. it could have happened that way.. right..it could have....

It was not right to blame the Muslims, we (the western world world) jumped to conclusions.. Poor Muslims.. always getting a bad wrap from us who do not follow their agenda.

How delusional we are.

wasnt it 'possible' and entirely feasible to many that 9/11 was an inside job to incite war?

it was a theory, because its not beyond humans to incite wars they deem necessary for some greater good

there was no judgment on people who were saying it was muslim, there was only my CHOICE not to join the jump to a conclusion without MORE FACTS,,,

there was no denial that it was muslims, there was my CHOICE to have more information before stating it definitively

,,,,,try to move on people,,, seriously, its getting kind of scary, this obsession,,,,sad2 scared

Obsession?...with you?... don't flatter yourself Lol...now that MS.. is delusion ;)

try looking at other posts in other threads.. I'm on many.

Your ridicules statements brought this on you.. from many fronts.. many different people. male.. female.. all walks of life... Nobody is obsessed with you...or at this point.. even impressed.

no photo
Sun 11/15/15 09:30 AM

there isnt a way to KNOW till ya know

I could believe a man , as opposed to a woman, did a crime, I have a fifty percent chance of being right,, but I still couldnt say I KNOW, without the FACTS to substantiate

before that its only belief,, and yes, beliefs can turn out to be right

I didnt KNOW who did the attack (other than terrorists)

It gives me pause that people are having THIS MUCH DIFFICULTY with the concept, and scares me that so many people are actually ANGERED by it,,,,

frustrated

there isn't a way to KNOW till ya know
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeh, and the world immediately knew who did it and they said so.. and they were right.

The MUSLIMS did it. sorry... they did.. and they did it in the name of their God.

Was the world wrong , MS. or are we all delusional.

point blank MS... DID MUSLIMS CARRY OUT THIS BARBARIC ATTACK OR NOT.

no photo
Sun 11/15/15 09:14 AM
but it could have been a anti immigrant groups (non Muslims) who staged this attack killing all those people ( their own kind, in a coordinated multi stage attach) and then make it look like the immigrants Muslins) did it. Then the townsfolk would have retaliated against the poor innocent Muslims.

You know.. it could have happened that way.. right..it could have....

It was not right to blame the Muslims, we (the western world world) jumped to conclusions.. Poor Muslims.. always getting a bad wrap from us who do not follow their agenda.

How delusional we are.

no photo
Sun 11/15/15 04:15 AM
I'm rich too ladies.

But unlike tightwade up there, I will send a Lear jet to whisk you off to my estate, which happens to be my own private island in the Caribbean

Beat that Wiking!!!!

no photo
Sun 11/15/15 03:36 AM

i don't watch tv, so I don't know who she is but, sounds like she was lucky. What happened to the good old days of Electric Shock Therapy and full frontal lobotomies. Man, Those were the days.

We had one of those bona a fide nuthouse in our county and when I was a teenager I worked for a office supply company that was always trying to get them as a customer, because it was a major account. Big state hospital.

One day we get a call from their purchasing dept. telling us that they need some supplies.. that their main supplier couldn't deliver and if we did this ( and gave them a good price) they would consider giving us the entire account.

We jumped on!. The purchasing agent gave us a huge order and actually even a P.O. #. and the boss told me and another guy to drive the truck out there and make this big delivery.

As we pulled up there were other delivery trucks and some office people from the hospital standing around.

There was no big order. for us.. or any of the other companies. One of the nuts got his hands on a phone and a phone book.. placed orders all over the place.... true story.

no photo
Sun 11/15/15 02:51 AM
Sounds like you had some bad beans

no photo
Sun 11/15/15 02:10 AM
Edited by devildog123 on Sun 11/15/15 02:11 AM

simply put,, yall have issues,,lol

no leaning over backwards here ,]

I DONT live in Europe, I only responded to what information was included in the OP

which made no reference to ANYTHING That I could isolate as 'muslim' in nature

everything pointed to terrorists as a given,, but that was all,,

Sun 11/15/15 04:39 PM

nope

its those who are upset at an absence of bigoted stereotyping as a response to a post in a public thread,,,

lol

Your getting a little loose with those lol's... everything o.k. over there?

yes, delusional intellectuals just amuse me,, thats all

but thanx for asking,,,flowerforyou

My pleasure, glad you are o.k.

Ya know, the thing about delusional people is they usually don't know it. They think the rest of the people are the ones who are delusional.

But heh, just glad your fine... thanks for the flowers ;) DD

no photo
Sun 11/15/15 01:55 AM

I wonder if they will be releasing more names,,,,,

they have made several arrests at this point,,,

Sure they will, after they are done investigating.. the rats are scattering right now and the cops do not want them to know what they know.. until they swoop down on them. So until them the police will be tight lipped.

Standard procedure.

And then the full page mug shots will come out. And those who doubted will look at the faces.. read the names and just say Ohh.. and quietly change the subject.

no photo
Sun 11/15/15 01:29 AM

I DONT live in Europe, I only responded to what information was included in the OP

nope

its those who are upset at an absence of bigoted stereotyping as a response to a post in a public thread,,,

lol

Your getting a little loose with those lol's... everything o.k. over there?

no photo
Sun 11/15/15 01:11 AM

no photo
Sun 11/15/15 12:29 AM
yeah, Im sure those families are interested in peoples opinions right now,,,

Certainly not yours.. that's for sure

no photo
Sun 11/15/15 12:18 AM

Ismael Omar Mostefai

some of Mostefai’s family members have been arrested

I wonder if Mom & Pops got the time to put up the 9 x 12 photo of Ismael on the mantle before the cops broke the door down.

You know, the " my son the hero Martyr" photo.

sad,they "Blow Up" so fast these days!pitchfork
Guess some will still doubt which side the Attacks came from!

I know, I know... I am sure the family is sitting around reminiscing of little Ismael and his brother having a grenade catch in the back yard.,.. time flies... doesn't it.

no photo
Sun 11/15/15 12:09 AM

Hi, I'm a little nervous but thought I would open my profile to critique!

My main concern is the amount of info I have put in my blurb, I know it is good to keep some mysteries to encourage conversation but I also don't want people to feel they have wasted their time by contacting me, so I want to be as honest as possible.

And as you will see by my few forum posts that I struggle to work out when to stop talking!

I look forward to your responses. :)

I found your profile to be upbeat and to the point. Not too long or too short. You seem like a happy person to me, meaning happy with yourself. That, in my book is good stuff.

And I love that church in the background.. great picture :)

I enjoyed reading your profile

DD

no photo
Sat 11/14/15 10:44 PM
Ismael Omar Mostefai

some of Mostefai’s family members have been arrested

I wonder if Mom & Pops got the time to put up the 9 x 12 photo of Ismael on the mantle before the cops broke the door down.

You know, the " my son the hero Martyr" photo.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25