Community > Posts By > devildog123

no photo
Sat 11/21/15 12:42 PM
I picture these masked Jihads chasing these masked Anonymous guys around town.. kind of comical.

no photo
Sat 11/21/15 12:39 PM

flowersflowersflowersflowersflowers

Here you go!!... May 16 2011

Anything else?

no photo
Sat 11/21/15 05:00 AM
Gods honest truth... I want nothing... just seeing the smiles on my grandkids faces when they see what Santa brought for them is the best gift any "Poppy" could ever receive.

no photo
Sat 11/21/15 03:35 AM

Some parents think they are being creative???

I know over the years I have seen names like

Fern Plant
Harry Balls
Xion hung low
Eileen Wright

And I am sure there are more if I sat and thought about it!

I think someone should have the right to punch their father in the face if he named them Harry Balls. you shouldn't get in trouble for that.

no photo
Sat 11/21/15 01:01 AM
I pass a few welfare hotels on the way to work in Jersey and it is heart wrenching to see the kids playing in the courtyard or out near the street. These motels are almost always in some shitty industrial area.. dumps.

The other people I see out there are the mothers, not the fathers. I never really see any men around. So, I would think that a big part of the homeless problem is lack of some men to take responsibility for their children, thus forcing them into a homeless situation and the woman too, as they were the other 1/2 of that decision to conceive or not to protect against conceiving.

And it is the kids that suffer.

Not saying this is the only problem.. not by a long shot.. but I think it is one of them.

no photo
Fri 11/20/15 08:11 PM
just give him the 411 on yourself and bring some 420... and if he gets out of hand, just call 911

no photo
Fri 11/20/15 06:20 PM

When I drove the school bus, I had an Asian boy on my route named
Phuc Dong. I was told to pronounce it like Hawk Dong.
bigsmile But I didn't

I actually work with a guy named Ping Ding.. nice guy.. but I have trouble keeping a straight face, so I call him Paul

no photo
Fri 11/20/15 04:39 PM
he's toast... and will be financially ruined as well. Maybe he can become the pitchman for Tylenol PM... the poor man's Quaalude

no photo
Fri 11/20/15 04:32 PM

would be a nice time for Malcolm X and the rest to stand up and at the VERY LEAST denounce what these Muslims are doing... wouldn't you think?

But no... just silence.. which speaks volumes

Actually, peaceful Muslims are speaking out against the Islamic Jihadists, but the former don't receive much press in the USA.

Not Malcolm X.. my mistake. I'm talking about Farrakhan, wo has the support of many.

Would love to hear his take on the current events.

no photo
Fri 11/20/15 03:08 PM
would be a nice time for Malcolm X and the rest to stand up and at the VERY LEAST denounce what these Muslims are doing... wouldn't you think?

But no... just silence.. which speaks volumes

no photo
Fri 11/20/15 12:47 PM

Last of a dying breed. thorough certified man.

what does a man certificate look like?. Does it have one of those big gold shiny seals up in the corner? Who issues this?. Do you have to be appraised by a licensed Manologist?

no photo
Fri 11/20/15 12:31 PM

laugh

"" The parents of a Vietnamese-Australian man
may have had a lack of foresight when they
named him ‘Phuc Dat Bich.’
The 23-year-old Melbourne cleaner uploaded a
snap of his passport and vented his frustration
on Facebook after the social media giant
terminated his account three times on the
grounds it was 'false and misleading.'
The post has amassed tens of thousands of
shares and hilarious comments, with scores of
social media users suggesting he should
embrace the unique translation of his name.
‘I find it highly irritating the fact that nobody
seems to believe me when I say that my full
legal name is how you see it,’ the post reads.
‘I've been accused of using a false and
misleading name of which I find very offensive.
Is it because I'm Asian? Is it?’
‘Having my fb shut down multiple times and
forced to change my name to my "real" name,
so just to put it out there. My name.'""
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3326627/Man-hilarious-posts-passport-Facebook-prove-s-real.html

They named the other brother Phuk Hue Bich..

Mom & Dad.. always the jokesters!!

no photo
Fri 11/20/15 05:14 AM

need a responsible woman.

No nude pictures or dirty game

yeah.. a man who is not going to take a peek at a nice nude photo... o.k.... if you say so Saint Tayewa :)

no photo
Fri 11/20/15 04:54 AM
like I said before.. I am the last guy who would want to see Allied & American service people killed in action..as 4 members of my family would have to answer the call.. and fight but this can not go on and Arial raids are not going to end it.

Either we stop it now or we are headed for WW3

no photo
Fri 11/20/15 04:32 AM
your right....maybe the Mali's are trying to frame some Muslim group.. like what happened in France... according to some.

Just the sound of crickets from that peanut gallery since the names and agenda came out..as usual.. and totally predictable..

no photo
Fri 11/20/15 04:02 AM
Edited by devildog123 on Fri 11/20/15 04:03 AM

I have been collecting shot glasses for years. I have one from most of the 50 states, Canada, Mexico and several from different places in Europe including the Vatican City

Did you hear any rumors of the Pope banging down a few shots when you were there?....

I'm not allowed in there ;)

haha No, my son brought that one back. I was surprised they sold them. I don't know why it just seemed like an oxymoron. It's the prettiest of all of them though ..lol

I agree, I would think that would be " taboo" in there.. who knows?.. maybe the Padre's like to party hearty when the flock is gone ;)

no photo
Fri 11/20/15 03:06 AM

What do they label a younger guy seeking an older woman, I'd like to know...is there one?

Yes,, they are called the Domino's pizza delivery guys

no photo
Fri 11/20/15 02:41 AM
Period advice.. from a Plumber

no photo
Fri 11/20/15 02:29 AM
Islamist gunmen attack luxury hotel in Mali capital, 170 taken hostage

Now Mali..............

no photo
Fri 11/20/15 12:34 AM

I'm surprised there haven't been any decent AIDS jokes.

He also wore a condom over his ear to protect himself from hearing Aids.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25