Community > Posts By > devildog123

no photo
Sun 11/22/15 12:52 PM

I think that one major problem is media itself.

Stop listening to the PROAGANDA, start living a normal life with a lot less Fear.

I certainly cannot speak for anyone else, but I don't see people living in fear. I see people determined to beat this.

I live right across the river from NYC, you can ( or could) see the twin towers clearly.. couldn't help but see them. and I and millions of others stood there and watched them come down.

I saw shock.. total shock... and disbelieve, and a lot of people crying..men and women.And after it set in as to what actually happened, a collective rage. But I did not see fear.. and still don't, regardless of what is in the media. and NYC ( and other countries that have been hit already) does not live in fear., the people refuse to.

I see determination, not fear.

The terrorist are banking on the fear factor.. which the civilized world has already proved to be ineffective

it was like unreal as a few of us saw the news channels halfway across the globe - camp / construction site. then a second plane? something from H.Wood; channel mix-up(?) and then the disaster started to filter in.

just can't imagine how you witnessed it first hand,

It was surreal.. at first.. then very real.

One thing I will never forget was the smell, like burnt concrete, but sickening sweet. It was on everything, for months. A constant dust in the air. I Had two brothers right there. 1 a fireman (he was lucky that day.) He stayed there for rescue, then recovery. the other works for the NYC DOT, he drove one of the dump trucks up that ramp every night for 6 months to the S.I. landfill. So the bones could be sifted out of the debris. Both don't talk much about it.. actually never.

no photo
Sun 11/22/15 12:36 PM
well, had he upped the raise a few points to 74%, he would have been at the same percentage of single black mothers

wonder what he is doing to help them?

no photo
Sun 11/22/15 12:22 PM
well, his chum will be out of the white house soon and DeBlasio is a one term mayor... that's for sure

Imagine Trump as President. Like him or don't like him but he would rip Sharpton apart. Lol

Would be interesting to see.

no photo
Sun 11/22/15 10:06 AM
Lol... the guy is a friggin parasite... but having a parasite is better then having nothing to some... I guess ;)

BTW the NAN action team has been very quiet lately.. I know Sharpton's daughter is getting ready for her court date ( you know.. that ankle thing) so maybe Dad let her stay out of the office for awhile ( but still on the payroll of course)... to prepare her case of pain and suffering against the city.

What about the rest of the super hero's in the war room... just sitting around playing knock hockey and eating Chinese take out while waiting to the next injustice to be " Sheraton hotel press conference" worthy?

I tell ya.. these guys are sharp... down the rat pole and into the rat mobile in seconds... like fire dept. fast... impressive!!!

well.. except the daughter, she takes the stairs.. you know, that ankle thing again.

no photo
Sun 11/22/15 05:17 AM
that is a incredible story about determination and character,UrbanEx and some really good advise you gave :)

no photo
Sun 11/22/15 04:14 AM

I think that one major problem is media itself.

Stop listening to the PROAGANDA, start living a normal life with a lot less Fear.

I certainly cannot speak for anyone else, but I don't see people living in fear. I see people determined to beat this.

I live right across the river from NYC, you can ( or could) see the twin towers clearly.. couldn't help but see them. and I and millions of others stood there and watched them come down.

I saw shock.. total shock... and disbelieve, and a lot of people crying..men and women.And after it set in as to what actually happened, a collective rage. But I did not see fear.. and still don't, regardless of what is in the media. and NYC ( and other countries that have been hit already) does not live in fear., the people refuse to.

I see determination, not fear.

The terrorist are banking on the fear factor.. which the civilized world has already proved to be ineffective

no photo
Sun 11/22/15 01:50 AM

Did you mean Mali?
True, reactionary forces do move in, but the coverage through the media is dramatically less.
Another example was rawanda with the tribal war that killed thousands

You know what I meant

and again pages and pages of western coverage. And again, the western world has boots on the ground there, and many of those boots have white feet in them.

But please continue to make this into a white people cares less about black people thing.

bye-bye

no photo
Sun 11/22/15 01:23 AM
Paltry coverage?. Boko Haram is in the news most every day. Google it.. countless pages of western news reports on the atrocities of BH

And if I am not mistaken, Doesn't the U.S and other Western countries actually have troops on the ground Africa.. there to help support the countries battling this evil and to actually fight BH. And isn't more on the way.

BTW... Bali..

U.S. special forces were actually part of the rescue team.. that is how fast the reaction way.

Do you think they cared what the color or nationality of the hostages in that hotel were.

no photo
Sun 11/22/15 12:16 AM

okay come to play with me free
just sign up here http://datingwithsexy.com/
my username papaiyahottie001

So your from Anchorage Alaska, heh... interesting

no photo
Sat 11/21/15 11:53 PM

I've fallen in love with a girl .She's as old as me.I love her so much.I think it be good for future life .

Oh YEAH!!, well I just brought a new heavy duty snow blower from Home depot.. I too am expecting a good future of blowing snow into the street... so there!

no photo
Sat 11/21/15 11:02 PM

If my family were in the house, I would have shot Nat, not to kill but to disable him form getting anywhere near my family.

Yeah, I understand that, & I think that we MAY be "sort of" on the same page - but the advice that I received was that "You're not trying to kill the intruder, and you're not trying to wound the intruder - you're just trying to STOP THE THREAT."

Perhaps a miniscule distinction, but possibly one worth making. :smile:

Nat rolled those dice when he broke in

I'm sure that SOME people would argue with that - I'm typically not one of those people... :wink:

yeah, they would argue that Nat was just looking to borrow a cup of sugar.. and I was being a bad neighbor by shooting him.. what a cheap bastard I am..Lol.

no photo
Sat 11/21/15 10:44 PM

shall we play truth or dare game ???

good luck with that. I tried to get the ladies to play nude twister awhile ago...got nowhere.

no photo
Sat 11/21/15 10:39 PM

I want to know why guys bypass women who are good women but don't have the ideal shape or flaws... for a woman who have nothing going for herself?

you seem defeated even before you start. You have no good qualities?... I find that hard to believe.

Why not list all of them and leave your imperfections and negativity out.

You will get better responses

JMO

no photo
Sat 11/21/15 10:30 PM
If my family were in the house, I would have shot Nat, not to kill but to disable him form getting anywhere near my family.

Nat rolled those dice when he broke in

no photo
Sat 11/21/15 10:12 PM
Edited by devildog123 on Sat 11/21/15 10:26 PM

no photo
Sat 11/21/15 08:41 PM
Hong Kong, its not far from my work project so I go over there every 6 weeks or so to relax. Love that city, there is a lot to do there.. and the food is good

no photo
Sat 11/21/15 08:17 PM

Having a moment with that special person, ending the day with a movie and popcorn.

So the reason for life is to watch movies and eat popcorn?. If that is the case my X may just be the creator

no photo
Sat 11/21/15 03:22 PM

I pass a few welfare hotels on the way to work in Jersey and it is heart wrenching to see the kids playing in the courtyard or out near the street. These motels are almost always in some shitty industrial area.. dumps.

The other people I see out there are the mothers, not the fathers. I never really see any men around. So, I would think that a big part of the homeless problem is lack of some men to take responsibility for their children, thus forcing them into a homeless situation and the woman too, as they were the other 1/2 of that decision to conceive or not to protect against conceiving.

And it is the kids that suffer.

Not saying this is the only problem.. not by a long shot.. but I think it is one of them.

I wonder how many of the fathers are convicts or ex-convicts?
It is very hard for an ex-convict to find a job and most housing won't accept them. These are basic needs for families. Many ex-cons can't provide for a family. This needs to change for non-violent ex-cons.

I am sure a lot are ex cons and it is very hard for ex cons to get a good job and support their kids. As convictions ( especially felonies) follow you for your entire life. And I agree that some non violent crimes should be down graded as not to follow a person around. But right now they are not. And the person does know the penalties of the crimes before they commit them. Especially felonies as there is usually some thought put into the crime before hand

But that apparently does not stop them from having children, and not supporting them.

And at the end of the day the kid is homeless or living in some bed bug infested motel with their mothers. Because of bad decisions or character flaws of both the man and the woman

If you can't (or have no intension of) take care of them... don't have them to begin with.

no photo
Sat 11/21/15 01:16 PM

Superstitious
There are more persons who are like that for example if they are going for an important work and if cat crosses from right to left on the road they will either quit tht work for tht day or otherwise they will go to home and pray for god and then continue.. "What do you think of superstitious"

Hmmm... seems extreme.

I just swerve to avoid hitting the cat, hop the sidewalk destroying my neighbors garbage cans, then continue to work

All with a cup of coffee in my hand.

no photo
Sat 11/21/15 12:56 PM
yes, we are real people but actually " stand ins" who post replies while the real posters are out to lunch or during shift changes.

We're like the JV team.

The real ones will be back soon.

P.S. , we're trying to work our way into the A List, so we may speak again in the future.. so, please give a good report of me.. if asked, o.k.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25