Community > Posts By > devildog123

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 01:43 PM

Black Friday Protestors Ignore 440 Killings And 2703 shootings in Chicago

http://youtu.be/upW8MKevSNE/

2703 Shootings, 440 Deaths Year-To-Date In Heavily Gun-Controlled Chicago - Breitbart

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/27/2703-shootings-440-deaths-year-date-heavily-gun-controlled-chicago/

'Black Friday' protest of police shooting shuts main Chicago shopping street - Yahoo News Canada

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/black-friday-protest-police-shooting-planned-downtown-chicago-162448952.html?.gg_invalid=true/

Here is an idea.. Protest reality
:angel:

Black Friday Protestors Ignore 440 Killings And 2703 shootings in Chicago

http://youtu.be/upW8MKevSNE/

Of course.. if they were to protest the black on black shootings and murders.. they themselves would be the next victims... they won't touch that.

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 09:57 AM

Is it true he is supposed to be registered as a she? Heresay from my family

A she?...Imagine that coming out of the ladies room at the restaurant.

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 04:43 AM

ANY religion or culture can have a holiday that is THEIRS. Do you want to take the Chinese & Hebrew Years?

GREAT so we agree, and black people can have their holidays too,,,

so why all the whinging about it?

Sure they can have their holidays. But 95% of blacks do not celebrate Kwanzaa. It is up to each ethnic group to build on their holiday, teach the tradition to their young, celebrate their heritage... right?

So it would seem that they really don't want it.. wouldn't it.

asked and answered :indoctrination, cultural disassociation, and consumerism,,,

which equals blacks don't give a **** about their "holiday".. for whatever reason.. bottom Line Lol

some blacks dont care, some dont know

bottom line

Lol.. yeah.. o.k.

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 04:41 AM

want some tissues for those issues?

did I post something there that wasnt true?

How do you know what was going thru that kids head, leading up to and during his murder.

How could you.. or anyone possible know

why dont you ask the person who stated he was 'tortured'?

or the news reports about the details disclosed so far?

according to DETAILS DISCLOSED SO FAR

,,whats difficult about that context?

you stated he never seen it coming

"If he wasn't a target he wouldn't have gotten hit so many times in the back and the face. I think he was a target," said Stokes

The kid was lured into a alley then the above happened. you have absolutely no idea what was going thru his head.. none..

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 04:31 AM

yeah

empathy, such a terrible and unwelcome character trait , must mean total support and allegiance huh?

empathy for a cold blooded murder.. I have zero..

but just write to them.. tell them everything will be o.k.... remind them that their mama loves them...

Who know, Charlie Manson met his girlfriend that way. Could have a bright ending.

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 04:25 AM

ANY religion or culture can have a holiday that is THEIRS. Do you want to take the Chinese & Hebrew Years?

GREAT so we agree, and black people can have their holidays too,,,

so why all the whinging about it?

Sure they can have their holidays. But 95% of blacks do not celebrate Kwanzaa. It is up to each ethnic group to build on their holiday, teach the tradition to their young, celebrate their heritage... right?

So it would seem that they really don't want it.. wouldn't it.

asked and answered :indoctrination, cultural disassociation, and consumerism,,,

which equals blacks don't give a **** about their "holiday".. for whatever reason.. bottom Line Lol

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 04:23 AM

want some tissues for those issues?

did I post something there that wasnt true?

How do you know what was going thru that kids head, leading up to and during his murder.

How could you.. or anyone possible know

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 04:17 AM
from what has been disclosed, it happened quickly, boy didnt know what hit him except maybe in the moments between seeing the gun and dying
----------------------------------------------------------------
well thank God the murdering thugs were humane, right

Killers with Klass.. maybe I should trademark That

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 04:04 AM

throwing away ones life is always a tragedy, especially, the earlier one is in their lifespan

but I understand how that concept leaves some 'speechless'

If I am not mistaken the killer being discussed at that time was a 27 year old ex con.. not exactly a teenager.. and not exactly his first crime.

But hey, prisoners need pen pals to.. so more power to you.

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 03:51 AM

Terrible story

And they declined to take the plea deal.. Good, I am glad they did..

animals.. total animals. They do not deserve to see the light of day again. But the juveniles will.. and we will be reading their names in the newspaper again some day soon.

And the do gooders will find some excuse for the scum bags.

We have filth like that here too, and the do gooders who try to excuse them.

Both make me sick in equal measure.

So true

I recall being told after one similar type incident that was being discussed here. One where 1 man murdered a cop. Outright murdered him.. cop never even got his gun out. That there were actually 2 people involved in this so called " tragedy"..not only the person who was murdered. But the killer as well. As now that he would be sentenced to life in prison his social life would be adversely affected... thus the tragedy for all.

His social life would be adversely affected... that one rendered me speechless.

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 03:03 AM

Makes me wonder if this is a case of Art imitating life or life imitating art.

Either way I think they need to but some serious sting in his punishment. Maybe put him under house arrest or some such thing so he can't work on the show. Don't know what he gets per episode but I would imagine it will be substantial.

I like his talent but I know I will NOT watch if he is in it. I may not live in his local but I don't want to share the road with drunks rich or poor.

And I think I will take the time to write the TV station and advertisers to tell them so. Only way to get Hollywood to put the behavior clauses in the contracts. I sure don't want to support this kind of behavior with my viewing.

Weatherly get's $250,000 per episode, 5.5 million a year guaranteed even if he's not in an episode.

I doubt they would prevent him from going to work, generally courts wont do that since they encourage convicts to gain and maintain employment so that would be hypocritical.

I have a family member who got a DWI ( and deserved it). It was a very expensive mistake and in reality it took a few years to clear up. Between the fines, insurance surcharges, lawyer bills, mandatory DWI classes. and even when that person got their license back they had to have a breathalyzer installed their car for 6 months.

And it was a 1st time offense.

Very expensive mistake these days.

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 02:49 AM

Those who get a sexual satisfaction will live happily and can think positively and get success in life.is it mean sex is d medicine for intelligence of human. Give Ur expert opinion ladies and gentlemen.

I don't think that's true

Case in point.

Albert Einstein.. one of the smartest men of all time. Do you really think it was because of a lot of sex?... Look at the guys photo

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 01:40 AM

Tragic when society pushes people/families off the grid to survive what ever way is possible. Hunger, thirst, exposure, sleep deprivation, being chronic victims of crime and police harassment, societal segregation, and illness hardly surprising when people in the group melt down and turn on each other.

It is sad when it is a Vet but I have worked with the homeless and even a few Vets are perpetrators so until the facts are in as to why his "own" turned on him gang fashion, a person who did not need a weapon to be lethal, I will reserve judgement.

What few people know is that any adolescent, no matter how profoundly mentally ill can suppress his medical record and sign themselves into the military with very little oversight. Where they learn to be even more able to dominate their families and are given discounted alcohol and enough drugs to float a boat at taxpayer expense for every thing from post adolescents' wisdom teeth extraction to a variety of "training" accidents, hazing, and STD's for in-barracks sex. That does not even count being in a combat zone sometimes quickly after boot camp/AIT training. Some "kids" can physcholically "honeyingmoon" that long which is long enough to get them veteran status. Since it is easier to just discharge them they retain their veteran status but may or may not be typical soldiers; how ever you might want to define that. Many come home with major problems. That are difficult to get treated by an often failed VA system.

I can't speak about other branches but I am sure they do not differ much

The suicide rate for Marines at MCB Camp Lejeune ( on base or off) is high and has been for a long time. The service people who are committing these suicides rarely leave a note.. they just walk into the woods and shoot themselves or kill themselves in the barracks or off base. Mostly kids, in their 20's. It is shocking to say the least. That these kids can see no other way out of their misery but to kill themselves.

I am sure some gained entry into the Marines with some mental issues not being detected but I am also sure that some were affected by the corp. itself. The lifestyle, vigor, stress and missions.

And while the Marine corp is working hard to try to stem and stop this from happening, to notice the signs earlier and intervene, lets face it, that is almost a oxymoron as your MOS is basically to " identify and neutralize the threat". That is what you are taught, that is what you train for, and that is what you do on missions.

You are trained to kill, you are not trained to complain. So you don't

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 01:40 AM

Tragic when society pushes people/families off the grid to survive what ever way is possible. Hunger, thirst, exposure, sleep deprivation, being chronic victims of crime and police harassment, societal segregation, and illness hardly surprising when people in the group melt down and turn on each other.

It is sad when it is a Vet but I have worked with the homeless and even a few Vets are perpetrators so until the facts are in as to why his "own" turned on him gang fashion, a person who did not need a weapon to be lethal, I will reserve judgement.

What few people know is that any adolescent, no matter how profoundly mentally ill can suppress his medical record and sign themselves into the military with very little oversight. Where they learn to be even more able to dominate their families and are given discounted alcohol and enough drugs to float a boat at taxpayer expense for every thing from post adolescents' wisdom teeth extraction to a variety of "training" accidents, hazing, and STD's for in-barracks sex. That does not even count being in a combat zone sometimes quickly after boot camp/AIT training. Some "kids" can physcholically "honeyingmoon" that long which is long enough to get them veteran status. Since it is easier to just discharge them they retain their veteran status but may or may not be typical soldiers; how ever you might want to define that. Many come home with major problems. That are difficult to get treated by an often failed VA system.

I can't speak about other branches but I am sure they do not differ much

The suicide rate for Marines at MCB Camp Lejeune ( on base or off) is high and has been for a long time. The service people who are committing these suicides rarely leave a note.. they just walk into the woods and shoot themselves or kill themselves in the barracks or off base. Mostly kids, in their 20's. It is shocking to say the least. That these kids can see no other way out of their misery but to kill themselves.

I am sure some gained entry into the Marines with some mental issues not being detected but I am also sure that some were affected by the corp. itself. The lifestyle, vigor, stress and missions.

And while the Marine corp is working hard to try to stem and stop this from happening, to notice the signs earlier and intervene, lets face it, that is almost a oxymoron as your MOS is basically to " identify and neutralize the threat". That is what you are taught, that is what you train for, and that is what you do on missions.

You are trained to kill, you are not trained to complain. So you don't

no photo
Sat 11/28/15 09:56 PM

what am I reading England begs Putin to clean up Syria??? England offers Putin help.

To my opinion it is all set up for Russia get sucked in to the conflict to make it weaker and then take advantage of the situation and invade or attack. Although Russia has this weapons it won't b nearly enough to go against alliance. Like now they (Russians)say the turkey buys Isis' oil for $10 per barrel. And turkey is in the alliance, so USA and other members had to know about all this. And someone can tell me - the terrorist's sponsors aren't the terrorists themselves?

So this is a sinister plan by the Nato countries.. to weaken Russian then attack & invade them? That is the core objective?

no photo
Sat 11/28/15 08:15 PM

Just wondering how women feel about getting into relationships with men who have disabilities. And by disability I do mean where it actually stops them from being able to work, it doesn't have to completely stop them from being able to do everything though. Considering what I'm going through and how many people I'm finding out that are going through the exact same or very similar condition I am, I really would like to know.

I already know that it's hard for a lot of people to accept or deal with what I or people like me are going through, but I would just like some opinions, and if anyone would like more information to go on, just ask.

Imo

It depends on what kind of disability.

I think there are plenty of people who would have no problem with having a relationship with someone with a physical disability. I think it much more difficult for someone to have a relationship with a person with a mental disability, so in that case I think the disability would be a big factor.

no photo
Sat 11/28/15 08:08 PM

Actor Michael Weatherly was recently arrested and charged with driving under the influence, TMZ reports.

The longtime "NCIS" star was pulled over for speeding in Hollywood in the early hours of the morning earlier this month, and subsequently spent nearly 15 hours in jail after police determined his blood alcohol level was well above the legal limit.

Last week, Weatherly was charged with two counts of DUI stemming from the incident, TMZ reports. If he's found guilty, he faces fines and up to six months in jail. As a first-time offender, however, it's unlikely that he will serve jail time.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/11/26/ncis-michael-weatherly-charged-with-dui15396/?intcmp=hpff

It won't mean anything to him, He will have his office pay the fines and he will have someone drive him a round for 6 months.

These fines and punishment mean a lot to a regular person.. but not much to the rich.

These people are living in a fantasy world where laws don't seem to have much affect.

Lindsey Lohan is probably available to drive him around..... bigsmile

Bruce Jenner is definitely available. (He killed one woman in USA)
Matthew Broderick (He killed one woman in Ireland)

& many more..

37 Celebrities Who Killed Someone In Real Life (Slide #1) - Stars http://stars.topix.com/slideshow/14852/

53 Celebrities Accused Of Shockingly Horrible Crimes (Slide #1) - Stars http://stars.topix.com/slideshow/15349?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_campaign=15349/

I see Cosby is at the top of the shocking horrible crime list.. well, he always wanted to be in the top 10.. now he made #1

no photo
Sat 11/28/15 08:01 PM

Ciao a tutte, mi chiedevo se nei pressi di wädenswil ci fosse qualche donna che parli italiano da poter conoscere.

stop looking at me

no photo
Sat 11/28/15 07:45 PM

when will there no more sand.....then no more conflic.....the central definition..........."even more thirsty for the trees then texas......LOL

Come on.. pass it around Nailcap.. don't be a Bogart.

no photo
Sat 11/28/15 07:32 PM
Edited by devildog123 on Sat 11/28/15 07:33 PM
Growing up 1 of 8 kids it was my mother who dealt out the discipline. My father just had to say " if I have to come in there!!" and that was enough to stop whatever shenanigans were going on. He never had to actually hit us. 95% of the time not even come in the room.

But my Mom.. she would lay into you with no uncertain terms. corporal punishment.. And fact is.. we ( especially the boys) deserved it. We were always getting into mischief and trouble. Many times the only thing that stopped us from doing something was that thought of Ma finding out.

One of her best lines was if she found out you actually did not do what you took a beating for ( which was rare), she would say " well, you did something I didn't find out about".. which was true.

We all turned out just fine. Love that Gal :)

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25