Community > Posts By > devildog123

no photo
Tue 11/24/15 02:05 PM

In the news muslims have been constantly assailed for violence.., yet it is a very small portion of those who claim ...yes claim to be muslim who do violence, killing scores...including muslims...what is your opinion?

your right.. lets just call them "some people who are doing this for some reason".

todays news flash!!: some people who are doing this for some reason attacked and killed some other people today... reason unknown.. stay tune!!

that may be PC.. but it is not the truth

they Are Muslim! They are seeking out perdomantly non Muslims, and murdering them in horrific ways.. all over the globe. And thy are doing it in the name of their religion.... fact

And the non Muslim community is supposed to be PC?.... not happening.

no photo
Tue 11/24/15 08:34 AM

good for him, receiving pay for his work like the rest of us

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Yes, well the " rest" of us have to pay our taxes from monies we receive. Al doesn't seem to think that applies to him.. or NAN.. neither does paying for hotels.. or supplies.. or rent.. or furniture..

He didn't pay payroll tax... the #1 tax a employer must make sure they pay. Unless of course you are paying people " under the table".. but Al wouldn't do that.. would he?

Deadbeat

Messing up once can be deemed terrible bookkeeping.. doing it every year is called tax evasion and deception.

So, maybe the donations are going to back taxes?.. again, sponging off other people to feed your own purposes.... that's not work.. that's classic deadbeat. Actually poster child

But at least one of his companies ( Bo Spanky Consulting) is only behind $18.21... good for him. I guess Keeping Bo Spanky solvent is important.

Bo Spanky....Lol... how fitting

Now if he could work on cleaning up the other few Million he still owes, maybe he would then be able to demand accountability from other people

Im sure he will and is,,like millions are trying to clean up their debts and credit all over the USA

like I said, maybe he should have been 'smart' enough to file bankruptcy those years,, then he could be the lead runner of republican candidates,,,,,,

laugh laugh laugh laugh

financial problems are nothing new, terrible, or particularly unique,,,,

especially in the USA

You right, millions in the U.S had to try to clean up their finances or credit during the down turn. But those people had to because of job loss or some other financial disaster when money was no longer coming in. Not many that had millions thrown at them every year for doing nothing. A steady supply of money coming in. Actually more and more each year.

Yet, Sharpton even found a way to screw that up.

And we do agree one thing. "He's not smart enough"...

sucks when your hero is a loser..Lol

no photo
Tue 11/24/15 03:45 AM
Well if the clock stood still that would be great.. but it doesn't

So all may seem fine when she is 55 and you are 25, but when you are 55 she is 85.

There then lies the problem, because at that point she may very well be in the " teeth in the glass, plastic underwear" stage in life"

Could be a mood killer.

no photo
Tue 11/24/15 02:51 AM

Can you list three words that describe yourself?

to the point

no photo
Tue 11/24/15 02:26 AM

good for him, receiving pay for his work like the rest of us

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Yes, well the " rest" of us have to pay our taxes from monies we receive. Al doesn't seem to think that applies to him.. or NAN.. neither does paying for hotels.. or supplies.. or rent.. or furniture..

He didn't pay payroll tax... the #1 tax a employer must make sure they pay. Unless of course you are paying people " under the table".. but Al wouldn't do that.. would he?

Deadbeat

Messing up once can be deemed terrible bookkeeping.. doing it every year is called tax evasion and deception.

So, maybe the donations are going to back taxes?.. again, sponging off other people to feed your own purposes.... that's not work.. that's classic deadbeat. Actually poster child

But at least one of his companies ( Bo Spanky Consulting) is only behind $18.21... good for him. I guess Keeping Bo Spanky solvent is important.

Bo Spanky....Lol... how fitting

Now if he could work on cleaning up the other few Million he still owes, maybe he would then be able to demand accountability from other people

no photo
Tue 11/24/15 01:20 AM

well, had he upped the raise a few points to 74%, he would have been at the same percentage of single black mothers

wonder what he is doing to help them?

you dont have to wonder, you can look it up { if you really wanted to know that is}

Actually I did and didn't find anything. Other then talk, But maybe I missed something. What has he done, other then talk?. How much of those donated millions went to actually helping tat 74% of single black mothers?.. how much?.. how many educational or financial programs has he started. How much of the donated money he has received has actually got into the hands of the people he claims o lead.

And since you will already be in the MSH archives, can you find out how many of those 74% of single black mothers had a child in that first child bearing year when you stated that as long as she gave the consent it was o.k. to be sexually active....that was the 9th grade.. wasn't it?.. about 14 years old.. right?

Tell me you didn't host any sweet 16 parties.. please

woah there hoss, one question at a time

and I have repeatedly explained my position on consent

much like I dont think its 'ok' for people to be vulgar or ********, I do believe in terms of consistency in society and support of 'free speech' that it should not be illegal

I also feel, its not 'ok' for teens to be having sex, but in terms of consistency in society and support of what doctors will call 'human nature', 'born that way', 'natural desires',,etc,,,, I also dont think it should be illegal for them to have sex, and if not illegal to have sex, the WHO definitely should not change that

but on to the other questions

(and I do empathize on the fact that it is hard to find much more than smear campaigns online against Sharpton)

the donations run the organization, they help fund the organizing of all the events, marches, protests,,,etc,,

he hasnt hosted financial programs, but he has hosted dinners for the hungry, shelter for the homeless, empowerment and training groups for disadvantaged kids, free legal assistance (from lawyers, not himself) for the poor,,and much more

and teen births are an irrevelant part of the discussion on Al Sharpton,,,,

the only thing the donations fund is the inside of Sharpton's ( and family) pockets in the form of payroll. That is where the vast majority of the donations go. He gives nothing back to the people in the form of helping them financially.

He has made a living off of the backs of other people and exploited his own followers to feed his ego and for his own financial gain... i.e .. a leach.

But he does have a community service bulletin on his NAN website suggesting that people " invite a Muslim to Thanksgiving" this year... sounds like a blast!

I'm passing on this, are you, MS?

also,

There is a reason why people under the age of 18 are considered minors. A reason why laws like endangering the welfare of a minor are on the books. A reason why kids are in school to about 18.. because They have not formed the mental capacity yet to make solid decisions.. why.. because they are children still.. not adults yet..

I don't know about where you live, but where I do if you have sex with a girl under the age of 18..and you are older then 18. that is against the law..

But lets change that, shall we MS... lets knock it down to your magic number of 14 ( because hey.. she consented) and see just what that does to the children born out of wed lock problem.

But I already think many of those 74% black single mothers already fit into that ( under 18 ) category... don't you.

Your mentality is " its not right.. so lets make it legal instead.. that way we don't look so bad."

more fluff with no back up substantiation

by this threads numbers, sharpton had 400 odd thousand in a year that the organization took in 4 million,,,,(substantiated with actual tax returns here: http://pdfs.citizenaudit.org/2014_12_EO/11-3269182_990O_201312.pdf)

10 percent has never and will never be 'most' of anything

and my mentality says to be consistent, so though I personally dont support , encourage, or promote teens having sex

if SOCIETY says its alright and expected (which by the open availability of condoms and birth control, it most certainly does)

, than the level of 'correctness' shouldnt change based upon the age of the other person

if we 'expect' them to do it ( as a society, not individuall) than why does who they do it with seem to garner so much attention,,,,?

all I say is be consistent, if they arent mature enough to handle it with someone grown, than they cant handle it with each other, and maybe there should be as much PASSION about stigmatizing and stopping that behavior as there is the same behavior with 'adults',,,>

Is this the same source you used last time?.. the one that said that JFK was shot by someone inside the limo.. and that Michael Jackson was still alive?.. the conspiracy web site?

And I am taking a page out of Sharpton's book and asking everyone to invite illegal aliens to their Thanksgiving dinner this year... what the hell, I'm not paying for it ;)

no photo
Mon 11/23/15 08:48 PM
I go with a 10 gallon western hat.. like they wear on Bonanza, even in the elevator at work... some don't care for that.

no photo
Mon 11/23/15 07:48 PM

My baby is leaving the nest at 17 to go flatting. Ugh, I am petrified for her. Even though it was my suggestion, do you think 17 is too young? How old were your children when they left home and how did you deal with it?

Each of my two boys could not wait to leave home once they graduated from high school. they couldn't wait to stretch their wings and fly, as living away from home had sooo much attraction.. Each was gone from the nest for a year (that's how long the lease was) and each returned home for a couple months before leaving again.. One came back 3 times, the other one, just once. They've been gone now for quite a few years and won't be back, as they are on their feet now..
Its what we parents do..

[/quote

It is what we do as parents. They stumble.. you steady them.. they fall.. you pick them up.. then at some point they leave... and in your heart you know they are not coming home again. It is bitter sweet. But I found that they still stay in contact a lot and still ask for advise or just stop over to BS or watch a ball game.

One of the hardest things for me was to teach myself stop telling them what to do and start suggesting things or options.. that was hard for me.

no photo
Mon 11/23/15 07:06 PM

well, had he upped the raise a few points to 74%, he would have been at the same percentage of single black mothers

you dont have to wonder, you can look it up { if you really wanted to know that is}

Actually I did and didn't find anything. Other then talk, But maybe I missed something. What has he done, other then talk?. How much of those donated millions went to actually helping tat 74% of single black mothers?.. how much?.. how many educational or financial programs has he started. How much of the donated money he has received has actually got into the hands of the people he claims o lead.

And since you will already be in the MSH archives, can you find out how many of those 74% of single black mothers had a child in that first child bearing year when you stated that as long as she gave the consent it was o.k. to be sexually active....that was the 9th grade.. wasn't it?.. about 14 years old.. right?

woah there hoss, one question at a time

and I have repeatedly explained my position on consent

much like I dont think its 'ok' for people to be vulgar or ********, I do believe in terms of consistency in society and support of 'free speech' that it should not be illegal

I also feel, its not 'ok' for teens to be having sex, but in terms of consistency in society and support of what doctors will call 'human nature', 'born that way', 'natural desires',,etc,,,, I also dont think it should be illegal for them to have sex, and if not illegal to have sex, the WHO definitely should not change that

but on to the other questions

(and I do empathize on the fact that it is hard to find much more than smear campaigns online against Sharpton)

the donations run the organization, they help fund the organizing of all the events, marches, protests,,,etc,,

he hasnt hosted financial programs, but he has hosted dinners for the hungry, shelter for the homeless, empowerment and training groups for disadvantaged kids, free legal assistance (from lawyers, not himself) for the poor,,and much more

and teen births are an irrevelant part of the discussion on Al Sharpton,,,,

the only thing the donations fund is the inside of Sharpton's ( and family) pockets in the form of payroll. That is where the vast majority of the donations go. He gives nothing back to the people in the form of helping them financially.

He has made a living off of the backs of other people and exploited his own followers to feed his ego and for his own financial gain... i.e .. a leach.

But he does have a community service bulletin on his NAN website suggesting that people " invite a Muslim to Thanksgiving" this year... sounds like a blast!

I'm passing on this, are you, MS?

also,

There is a reason why people under the age of 18 are considered minors. A reason why laws like endangering the welfare of a minor are on the books. A reason why kids are in school to about 18.. because They have not formed the mental capacity yet to make solid decisions.. why.. because they are children still.. not adults yet..

I don't know about where you live, but where I do if you have sex with a girl under the age of 18..and you are older then 18. that is against the law..

But lets change that, shall we MS... lets knock it down to your magic number of 14 ( because hey.. she consented) and see just what that does to the children born out of wed lock problem.

But I already think many of those 74% black single mothers already fit into that ( under 18 ) category... don't you.

Your mentality is " its not right.. so lets make it legal instead.. that way we don't look so bad."

no photo
Mon 11/23/15 03:51 PM
that thing looked like a bomb, yet the moron family gets a call from our President saying "we're sorry"

instead of " we're sorry" they should have shoved that " clock" up Muhammad Sr.'s ***

no photo
Mon 11/23/15 03:36 PM

In terms of weight and/or size, yes, I like bigger girls. In terms of distribution, I prefer larger below the waist line.

And if the guy is large above the waste line its a perfect fit.. like puzzle pieces

no photo
Mon 11/23/15 05:11 AM

If you cheated on your lover how would you tell them? :smile: brokenheart

from the Pope mobile

no photo
Mon 11/23/15 04:52 AM

This is a trillion dollars question. What are the
things that can make a relationship perfect? Please
dont say True love,there might be true in a
relationship full of up and downs. Love can even
cause more havoc to a relationship.for example,
lovers become extremely jealous and insecure. ..
Share your thoughts

well, if we knew the answer to that we wouldn't be here.. would we

no photo
Mon 11/23/15 03:52 AM
My first son was 20, when he left, We told him the door was always open but he had to start to fend for himself. He struggled at bit but did o.k... and we were there to help him.Now he is established and on his own. But it was hard for us to do.. on the same token necessary. I feel that they need to learn how to " swim" We would be there to make sure he didn't go under.. but he had to learn to make it out there.

My other son didn't give us the opportunity, 2 weeks after 9-11, he just turned 19. I came home from work to the Marine Corp. recruiter sitting at my kitchen table. All I said was, " this is the way its going to be,Joe?".. I got a " yes, Dad" He served 8 years, met a wonderful woman, married and they are on their own.

But to answer your question, yes it was difficult because you do not know if the timing is right.

just go with your instance and be there to help or give advice.. if needed.. and asked for.

no photo
Mon 11/23/15 02:12 AM

no photo
Mon 11/23/15 01:36 AM

Hi all im new to this site. I am seriously discouraged with dating in this day and age, Never married no kids, I work hard, I am honest loyal, funny, musically talented, Family orientated, good with kids as I have neices and nephews would make a great father. Id like to have a family, ofcourse with the right woman I have a big heart as well. If im single its because I find it hard to approach women in public and talk to them. Im putting it out there ladies if you are left of field like I am, non conformist and in a situation where your wondering where all the decent guys send me a message. text whatever, lets not let life pass us by. instead of sitting back not making an effort and complaining why you cant meet a decent guy get in touch with me.

Mat

Yes they do... because

woman want a nice guy.. but one who knows how to and when to be bad.

no photo
Sun 11/22/15 09:53 PM

Never understood how ANYONE would spend a big chunk of money to live in the middle of a huge city....to each their own, I guess. For $10 mil, I could buy a pretty big chunk of land here....and have zero neighbors.....not right on top of me anyway.

Some love it, I have a uncle living there. Somehow he got a rent controlled apartment like 25 years ago in Manhattan and he made good bucks at Con Ed. now he is retired but they can only raise his rent a little.. he has is made.

But for me, growing up there, it was a easy choice.. once you could, you got the hell out. Most people bolt to N.J.

although Uncle Bill did get shot in the *** once by some crazed guy terrorizing the city with a BB rifle. He was on T.V. Said he was embarrassed and would have preferred getting shot in the arm or leg.. but not the ***.. Lol
What do you get for $10 mil in NYC square foot wise? Im sure it fairly big...maybe 5000 sq ft? Just curious...

...and BB guns in the azz sting lol.....if "azz" was the censored word laugh

It ( $$ s.f) depends on where in the city. I have been in some really small apartments that cost a lot and I have been in some 3-4 story brownstones that are mansions. Most of the brownstones are from the industrial age era... beautiful and passed down thru families.

But all in all the cost in N.Y.C ( Any borough) is very high.. almost to the point that you can't live there, unless you are rich, rooming with more people or living in a rent control housing project.

And yes, Uncle Bill took it right in the *** .. I think that is what embarrassed him.. on channel 7 news to boot.. took years to live it down Lol

no photo
Sun 11/22/15 07:46 PM

Never understood how ANYONE would spend a big chunk of money to live in the middle of a huge city....to each their own, I guess. For $10 mil, I could buy a pretty big chunk of land here....and have zero neighbors.....not right on top of me anyway.

Some love it, I have a uncle living there. Somehow he got a rent controlled apartment like 25 years ago in Manhattan and he made good bucks at Con Ed. now he is retired but they can only raise his rent a little.. he has is made.

But for me, growing up there, it was a easy choice.. once you could, you got the hell out. Most people bolt to N.J.

although Uncle Bill did get shot in the *** once by some crazed guy terrorizing the city with a BB rifle. He was on T.V. Said he was embarrassed and would have preferred getting shot in the arm or leg.. but not the ***.. Lol

no photo
Sun 11/22/15 03:26 PM
he's gone. I guess his Sargent caught him playing on the computer again when he was supposed to me monitoring the Nike missiles silos.

It's lonely 90 feet under the ground.

no photo
Sun 11/22/15 01:07 PM
I had a NYC cab driver who looked like this. Thank God for that plexi- glass divider

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25