Community > Posts By > devildog123

no photo
Thu 11/26/15 07:46 PM
they are right, lets start calling it "Purple & brown pigments mixed together" Friday.

Friggin ridicules

no photo
Thu 11/26/15 03:50 PM

BTW.. Does the good reverend actually have a church that he preaches to his flock to from a weekly basis... or is that title just a tax thing too.

Can one walk into this church on any given weekend and see the good preacher up there leading his flock.

Just wondering.

you would have to ask an expert in pastoral titles

do they expire ? does a degree expire?

do we ever stop using the title president for previous presidentS?

really, another irrelevant question that doesnt concern or interest me much

Are past presidents tax exempt? Does Sharpton use that status to receive tax exempt donations... the status of a reverend.. a man of God. Can past presidents do that based on being a " past president"

And it may not interest you.. but you are not the only one on this thread.. are you

no photo
Thu 11/26/15 03:29 PM
BTW.. Does the good reverend actually have a church that he preaches to his flock to from a weekly basis... or is that title just a tax thing too.

Can one walk into this church on any given weekend and see the good preacher up there leading his flock.

Just wondering.

no photo
Thu 11/26/15 02:48 PM

more rhetoric, no example or evidence

WOW! You must not keep up on the news huh?

Nah... we're missing the point.. we have a reverend here who does not think taxes apply to him.. a Reverend..one who has a long history of stiffing people. A reverend who collects donations from other people to pay his back taxes and liens and bills.

But he is a good leader... a good role model for his people. A man of good moral character. and a man of God.. What a guy!!!

But lets be fair.. when that is all you have.. you have to hold on to it... justify it.. protect it.... and hope no one notices.

no photo
Thu 11/26/15 01:57 PM

He promise to visit me but he fails not only once but twice...

what's his name, we'll kick his *** for you.

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 10:14 PM

I am new to dating and I have no idea how to talk to females. Could someone give me some tips or comments on my profile?

Best thing to do Braden is to just be honest. Tell them you want to get in their pants as soon as humanly possible. Woman always appreciate honesty and will respect you for it. You will get good responses.. trust me

DD

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 09:59 PM

I think I am turning into Mrs. Scrooge.. Normally, I am a happy, healthy and giving/generous person however, the older I get, the more I am feeling more resentment around Christmas due to the fact of, the obligation to give a gift is making me feel some resentment, because, I GIVE ALL FRICKIN YEAR on my own without a reason.. now because its December, there is pressure for more gift giving..
maybe I'm cheap...maybe my perspective is skewed..maybe I need an attitude adjustment which can be re-focused by 3 weeks beside a pool and a cabana boy bringing endless pina colada's..
yea, that's it, I need a holiday.

I don't think its wrong to feel like that at times. You grow up waiting for Santa Claus to come.. then one day YOU are Santa Claus.. and yes, ALL YEAR long.

Even Santa needs a break from it at times.

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 09:19 PM

I could say something but this lady says it better then I'd ever be able to....

http://youtu.be/Ry3NzkAOo3s

This guy ( Mafia) said it as best as I could

These people are like walking machines. ISIS brainwashes them through the Internet," Giovanni Gambino told Mic of the terrorist threat. "You need to beat the **** out of them to the point where they stop coming back to life."

Mafia never did care much about PC... Lol..

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 08:13 PM

I think this would be more fitting for those still in the civil rights struggle

the most popular cliche 'name' these days is 'race baiter'

So your equating Sharpton to MLK?

in terms of continuing to shine a light on civil rights issues,,,yes

Tax aside for a minute,I don't recall any stories of MLK stiffing hotels, landlords, service companies, ect, ect... do you?. Do you think that is a " financial oversight"?.. not paying for services or items rendered until forced to in a court of law. And that obvious character flaw is a trait of a leader?. This is someone you look up to.. and admire?, thus condoning this behavior?

isn't a leader supposed to lead by example? Is this what the " reverend" is teaching his young followers?.. not to be responsible for their own actions. To have someone else pay their way.. and their debts, thru the form of donations.

The one you admire so much is a deadbeat MHS.. pure and simple. I know you hate hearing that.. but inside.. you know it. By all means write that check out to NAN to support the "cause". .Somehow I don't think you ever have..or will, why.. because your not that stupid with your own money.. are you.

lol

no, Im not concerned about his finances,, and being that media is 400 percent different from MLKS day most have no idea about what his may have been either

as far as Sharpton he isnt in jail for fraud or tax evasion, so apparently hasnt broken any laws and suffers from being fiscally irresponsible or poor at budgeting,,

nothing that I immediate associate with 'character'

and nothing that weighs in on his part in the civil rights struggle

Interesting... so your saying that maybe MLK was a deadbeat too?... not much in the press to give that any credence.. actually nothing. but no shortage on Sharpton's... shall we say... financial stupidity... no shortage at all.

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 06:53 PM

Wanna visit the beautiful island of Jamaica but don't wanna be stuck in a boring hotel room and miss out the excitement of the Island. Msg me for more info

you sound like a carnival ride

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 06:50 PM
This will be the 3rd Thanksgiving in a row I that I will not be home (do to work), and Thanksgiving means nothing where I am, but I will talk to the family and I know they miss me a lot, that makes it a bit easier and they will set a plate for me as well ;).I will go out to a restaurant and have a nice meal..make the best of it. And I will make sure this is the last Thanksgiving I miss.

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 01:18 PM

College of William & Mary Students Want Statue of 'Incestuous Rapist' And 'Racist' Thomas Jefferson Removed

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/23/college-william-mary-students-want-statue-incestuous-rapist-racist-thomas-jefferson-removed/

by MICHELLE FIELDS
23 Nov 2015
Washington, D.C.

Students at the College of William & Mary want Thomas Jefferson’s status removed from campus because they call him an “incestuous rapist” and a “racist.”

The Jefferson statue there is now covered in yellow notes that say things including: “he knew it was wrong,” “racist” “rapist,” “black lives matter,” and ” stop worshiping racists.”

The College of William & Mary, Jefferson’s alma mater, is one of many schools in America where student activists are debating the legacy of the Founding Fathers and demanding the removal of anything that commemorates them.

At Princeton University, student activists held a sit-in inside the office of the president demanding that Woodrow Wilson’s name be removed from all the university’s buildings.

Students at the University of Missouri are also targeting Thomas Jefferson. A petition has been created for the removal of Jefferson’s statue from university grounds.

According to the petition:

The need to project a progressive environment is just as important as food and shelter to survive. A welcoming environment does not stop at the feet of individuals in particular spaces. A welcoming environment is also determined by its physical environment e.g., the use of artifacts in designated spaces. Some individuals may not see Thomas Jefferson’s statue in the quad as a form of oppression, but in higher education settings where highly conscious students are present, it is relatively easy to see and read such nonverbal messages.

Thomas Jefferson’s statue sends a clear nonverbal message that his values and beliefs are supported by the University of Missouri. Jefferson’s statue perpetuates a sexist-racist atmosphere that continues to reside on campus.

Read More Stories About:
Big Government, Black Lives Matter, University of Missouri, Thomas Jefferson, Woodrow Wilson, College of William and Mary

--------------------------------------------------
Yep..Missouri again slaphead
Yep..Black Lives Matter again slaphead

Study hard, finish college, get a job and a good 10 years of real life under your belt. Then I will give a **** what you think

And for this reason I am not asked to speak at colleges.

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 01:09 PM

When you get a text from someone new. They tell that you're beautiful ( when you're just you)or you have a great set of breasts, ADo you get upset over this?? Do you think they might be just after sex? What do you think on this subject?

He said you have a great sets of breasts?.. who says it like that.. Lol?

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 12:58 PM

in terms of continuing to shine a light on civil rights issues,,,yes

Tax aside for a minute,I don't recall any stories of MLK stiffing hotels, landlords, service companies, ect, ect... do you?. Do you think that is a " financial oversight"?.. not paying for services or items rendered until forced to in a court of law. And that obvious character flaw is a trait of a leader?. This is someone you look up to.. and admire?, thus condoning this behavior?

isn't a leader supposed to lead by example? Is this what the " reverend" is teaching his young followers?.. not to be responsible for their own actions. To have someone else pay their way.. and their debts, thru the form of donations.

The one you admire so much is a deadbeat MHS.. pure and simple. I know you hate hearing that.. but inside.. you know it. By all means write that check out to NAN to support the "cause". .Somehow I don't think you ever have..or will, why.. because your not that stupid with your own money.. are you.

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 01:52 AM

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 01:34 AM
A lot of Kings lately.. nobody wants to start off as a Prince anymore.. or even a Duke... nope... right to the top

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 01:27 AM
This appears to be a cold blooded murder. This cop outright murdered this guy.

This animal should get the same treatment as any other animal that would commit such a crime.

This is disgusting.. and disgraceful.. nobody deserved to die like that... nobody

no photo
Tue 11/24/15 05:05 PM

Something tells me this is not hanging on the wall at the NAN

no photo
Tue 11/24/15 03:38 PM
You have guts for putting your photo up... I'll give ya that!

Good luck.

no photo
Tue 11/24/15 02:25 PM

I'm a well educated, kind and generous soul who works within the arts and studies within the psychotherapy arena and so much of my time is spent in helping others emotionally. In what respect if any.... Do I give the impression that I wish to have a one night stand, give oral sex or view or wrinkled penis?
It's sad because I don't claim to want "a good time", "a laff" or anything other than some time with a caring intellectual.

I've proffered myself here leaving myself open and vulnerable to criticism so I can only hop you will all be kind yet constructive if needs be.
Maybe you are witness to something I am just not seeing.

I thank you kindly for your time and effort in reading this

you promised not to tell anyone about my penis... thanks for nothing!!!

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25