Community > Posts By > Kindlightheart

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 09/01/17 07:46 PM
Yup..some men are so beautiful..love the voice of a beautiful man..flowers

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 09/01/17 07:43 PM

WE dont, but those who follow Gods word regarding sin and unnatural behavior do.

Those in 'secular' countries follow the judgment God put forth in their holy book.

Jesus said both

he who is without sin cast the first stone
and
go and sin no more.

He ate with and loved sinners while continuing to guide and direct them to avoid sin

Which explains why they are loving enough not to make judgment in terms of deaths and beheadings, yet they do stand firm in calling what they understand to be a sin, a sin, and not 'supporting' or promoting it.
..lol..one of my biggest issues with Christian people..go to church on Sunday..and go to work on Monday..pray your forgiven and spend the rest of the week judging and condemning..sooo human..and soulless..oh wellwhat flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 09/01/17 07:22 PM
The day we start respecting that judgment is Gods..love is simple..marriage is commitment to eachother..sex is a feeling..why do we care who is with who..?

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 08/17/17 09:30 PM
Yup..still one handsome guy..

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 08/17/17 01:09 PM
Thanks for the prayers and good vibes..he's doing good so far..long hard road but everyday is another day of life and love..

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 08/14/17 08:54 PM
Hmmm..well surgery was done an hour ago..valve replaced with a cow valve..one clot the size of a marble removed..some complications but they are hopeful ..next three days are going to be ruff..hope all goes well..thanks for the positive thoughts and prayers..wish I could say all is good..but only time will tell..keep praying for strength ..and hugs to all of you for caring..!smoochedflowerforyou:heart:

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 08/14/17 06:32 PM
Still waiting..oh how I pray for heart strength for all..his mom is so sweet and true to her children..Josh wasn't supposed to make it past 5..nine is awesome..but dang..sure do love him..whatflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 08/14/17 07:16 AM
Surgery in one hour..praying for this little guy and keeping hopes high..so much love in such a small body...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 08/10/17 09:59 PM
Update..surgery is definite..so happy thoughts and prayers go along way..seeing him with his smile on a live feed..blessed are the children..he has no clue except he's going to get his heart fixed...:cry:flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 08/10/17 05:15 PM
Thanks again..I pray for him to pull through...but mostly for strength for him and his mom..she will be giving us an update this evening..so far surgery is on Monday..hugs to all the beautiful mingle peeps.!flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 08/09/17 06:05 PM
Just need to thank you who are keeping this boy in your thoughts and prayers..very appreciated flowers

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 08/09/17 12:43 PM
So my little nephew had a full blown heart transplant when he was born..now nine years later he is going to have surgery to repair the valve..because his heart is weak they are avoiding the bypass machine and doing the repair while the heart is beating...Gods will is what it is..but all prayers would be welcome..Josh is a trooper and needs as much strength as possible..thanks brokenheart:heart::heart::heart:flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 08/06/17 12:07 PM
Strange day..it's my birthday,..one dear friend got married and another dear friend died this morning..mixed feelings for sure..still a beautiful day..a constant reminder of how life is full of good and bad things..yet life goes onflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 07/30/17 04:48 PM

alliens coexist with humans? for some reason I don't believe that.

most people don't, the religious dogma we are suffered to our young lives tells us that couldn't have happened... the existence of aliens would wipe out the belief in a god or gods...

Unless you read the book of Job..one of the questions God asks Job is does he (God) have a mother.?..I believe every thing is possible and we as humans have a God..perhaps aliens have a God as well..I don't credit faith to a book..I think it is born in us..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 07/26/17 07:52 AM

that is the big deal 2e,, it is inside your body and can be hacked. It is a totally different ballgame than something that you have the option to leave or forget or intentionally get rid of,,,,,and who knows what it can ACTUALLY be used to do to our bodies once inside,,,

..I am having same conversation on facebook ..I was saying the same thing..not only do we not know what it could be..it's another way to desensitize us to what is coming..start as no big deal..next up..chip or die.ohwellflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 07/19/17 09:08 PM
I'll stay with you too..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 07/18/17 08:49 PM
Love shooting..big guns..little guns..all fun guns..Hope to find time to enjoy a day of target practice..definitely a good time..and personally being familiar with how guns work and how powerful they are is a good thing these days..very uncertain future..not a bad idea to be prepared for the the worst..but always hope for the best..!flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 07/18/17 08:42 PM
Been feeling a couple earthquakes this last week..sure hope they aren't a big deal..guess only time will tell..love Montana though..still beautiful up here.flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 07/02/17 07:16 PM

Why is it so hard to die... I hate this world..nothing but hate here..I read a quote that said next after hate...wraith..wish we could beat the system...but they sure no how to stir the hate pot:cry:flowerforyou

...lol must have forgot my big girl pants last night..I really don't want to die..just need things to start getting better..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 07/01/17 04:23 PM
Why is it so hard to die... I hate this world..nothing but hate here..I read a quote that said next after hate...wraith..wish we could beat the system...but they sure no how to stir the hate pot:cry:flowerforyou

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25