Community > Posts By > Kindlightheart

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 03/11/16 02:35 PM
My mom died when I was seventeen ...she was 53...at the time I thought she was "old"...now I'm almost 52...my dad died when I was 41...he was 79...it's weird with them gone...kinda feel like an orphan...but I hope I follow my dads footsteps...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 03/10/16 04:41 PM
Under my umbrella ..thinking God is singing it to me...and then disturbed ...sound of silence...savatage the edge of thorns and a top off with going off the rails on a crazy train..!

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 03/10/16 02:15 PM

how we can write and critisize islam if we have no right , and facing by this death??
i need advises???

...I am by far no expert...but depending where you are...I would say proceed with caution ...and wish you much strength and hope...flowerforyou

thank you for ur comment , the problem is that i'm currently living in islamic context

...honestly...I only recently have been trying to have a better understanding of Islam ...and frankly...wow...I can say my dad was right...it is impossible to be a true Muslim and reside in USA ...and truthfully speaking...I admire anyone who stands behind their heart,soul,and mind ...but all of these are infected by deliberate poor teaching...silly little sheep...

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 03/10/16 02:04 PM

What type of guy do you choose?

The type the one I love turns out to be.

...words of wisdom for sure...!flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 03/10/16 12:41 PM

how we can write and critisize islam if we have no right , and facing by this death??
i need advises???

...I am by far no expert...but depending where you are...I would say proceed with caution ...and wish you much strength and hope...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 03/09/16 06:00 PM
Teehee...Trump said he would bring jobs back...hope a ton more leave..lots of young aspiring talent..ready to fill the void..

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 03/09/16 04:35 PM
Sounds like the FBI is going to be busy...kids are just as disgusted with the way our government is behaving...a lot of Americas youth are seeing no future...this could get interesting...spock

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 03/09/16 04:04 PM
What if you crossed the road only to find yourself on the same side..

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 03/09/16 03:23 PM
I would choose a confident, rebellious, tall, compassionate man with a light sense of humor... he would have to be a gentleman who would stand by my side through every storm...and he would do everything in his power to make me smile everyday...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 03/08/16 04:00 PM
The easy solution to the who's God is God dilemma is...just think real hard...do you feel something..?..does it feel good?...hmmm..drop one oh...walk outside and yell in your loudest voice...MY GOD IS GOD...! ..and don't forget to capitalize ...teeheepitchfork

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 03/07/16 10:51 PM

Me...only I want to turn right instead of left...wonder if things would be better..:thumbsup:

never regret going left ...

...no regrets...just lots of mountains...wouldn't mind a sandy beach and sunshine...yeah...sunshine...I will stick with being a well loved house cat...sunbeams and pillows...yup..flowerforyou

this idea seems appealing , but would you be as unpredictable as a well loved house cat is ?

...I would be everything a happy cat would be...if I am really lucky not only will my human love me...I will love my human..

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 03/07/16 06:27 PM
So if your destiny is disrupted by a time traveler...would your destiny be altered or would it be destined...geez..I am bored...whatflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 03/07/16 06:14 PM

Me...only I want to turn right instead of left...wonder if things would be better..:thumbsup:

never regret going left ...

...no regrets...just lots of mountains...wouldn't mind a sandy beach and sunshine...yeah...sunshine...I will stick with being a well loved house cat...sunbeams and pillows...yup..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 03/07/16 12:05 PM

but no one makes consumers spend their money

if they act in a movie I like and I pay for that movie, where they live shouldn't determine whether they are compensated

...my attempt at trying not to babble left my point out of context ...what kind of threat is a star making by leaving the country...don't they come and go as they please...if a large percent of their money is from entertaining Americans as well as the world...what are these "stars" sacrificing to illustrate their stand...the star loses nothing...we the consumer lose nothing...stars spend their money all over the world already...what do Americans lose by them leaving...is more like my point...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 03/06/16 10:43 AM

.lol...Johnny Depp left when Bush was elected...lived in France ...but he made millions off the American audience....they talk a good talk...but they know they won't be out one dime..and they will still come back for party's and events...the big question is who cares...but then Miley's wrecking ball might come in handy...with her on it of course...lol
:wink:flowerforyou

Yeah Depp left because of Bush....it had NOTHING to do with the gorgeous french model he fell in love with and had kids with....nope what guys has ever done something because of a gorgeous woman....

Lol..trust me..I am a Johnny fan...I will give the wife and kids the credit for his love...but he did say he would stay in France claiming America is dumb...not his exact words but he hated the Bush administration...said he would return if a democrat gets elected...he supposedly came back because of some tax deal in France...but I don't know the details...at least he did leave like he said he would...but he didn't lose anything for doing it...I just think if the stars want to play they should follow through..go..but don't still let the American people line their pockets...keep their movies, books and any other money making means out of America as well as their human carcass...jmo...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 03/05/16 06:07 PM

No ..destiny is an illusion . If you want something in life you need to make it happen :-)

...but if you make it happen then you have fulfilled your destiny...what..so we need to find away to get all us fun loving crazies in the same spot..it must be our destiny...why else would I love so many perfect strangers...flowers

Well said, my lady, well said..!! flowerforyou

...thank you beautiful..I know it was in my destiny to find you..you have provided me with so much just by existing...as so many others on this mingle thingy...we were all destined to be on this site...and through just a simple hello so many of us all over the world are so close..although so far...I can say a lot of stories and comments I have read really affected me in many ways...soooo perhaps I was destined to be here in order to make the right choice in something that by reading one of your comments will bring me closer to fulfilling my destiny...or not...but I do love this place...smile2flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 03/05/16 04:46 PM

No ..destiny is an illusion . If you want something in life you need to make it happen :-)

...but if you make it happen then you have fulfilled your destiny...what..so we need to find away to get all us fun loving crazies in the same spot..it must be our destiny...why else would I love so many perfect strangers...flowers

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 03/05/16 04:10 PM

Canadian island to U.S.: Move here if Trump wins!

http://youtu.be/XXWhlRDd21o/
02:00
CNN
---------------------------------
New York Newspaper Tells Americans to Leave Country If Trump Wins

http://youtu.be/zWBYc1kqpto/
00:47

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/science/newspaper-tells-americans-to-leave-country-if-trump-wins/vp-BBqg0Qa/

----------
Yep.. All Liberal ^^^ sites & newspapers. It is incredible how many are doing this. ( CNN, MNNBC, at least 2 New York papers...)

These people crack me up.. really do.. o.k., lets play their game. So quit your $100k ( plus) job, give up your U.S. citizenship and move to a Canadian Island.. I suppose to tend sheep or work in a store.

Then start bitching about the Canadian Government.. word to the sheep herders and store tenders.. keep your bags packed and your passport valid.. because you will be moving all over the globe.. But not back to the U.S... Sorry.. no room in the Inn

You know what.. all of them are full of S***.. ain't going anywhere
...lol...Johnny Depp left when Bush was elected...lived in France ...but he made millions off the American audience....they talk a good talk...but they know they won't be out one dime..and they will still come back for party's and events...the big question is who cares...but then Miley's wrecking ball might come in handy...with her on it of course...lol
:wink:flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 03/05/16 04:05 PM
I don't think it's bad to want to be physically attracted to your mate...I am kinda picky cause I am in pretty good shape and would like my mate to be comparable...I give most guys regardless of how they look a chance...and have tried to not let his looks be a deciding factor...but in the long run I do hope my eyes are just as satisfied as my person...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 03/05/16 01:03 PM

It's so funny how everyone has a quote from the book of the faith they choose to claim..but regardless nobody really "knows" who or what God is...through a few writings we stand behind a God that we have been taught about...personally I like to believe God is...the human design is stupid...we are born...we get educated..we strive to collect piles of stuff...we stress over not having enough...we bicker about what we perceive as right... and we die...I just like to think there is something greater than the human race...something that can justify all the wrong that has been done...if there is no God...how can evil people get what they deserve...?

and where is this god when people need him ? what has he been busy with since the dawn of history ? countless disasters ( natural and human-made) happened killing millions of innocents who had prayed for him for thousands of years , yet he ignored them ...turned his back and let conflicts sort itself out !
that's not what God with ultimate power is capable of doing , I believe that some good and highly qualified human governor of earth would have performed much better ... and saying that he's gonna justify all the wrong in unknown future makes no sense at all , OK , I'm gonna get wings and be able to get to Mars in 2 minutes in the future , don't question that and don't ask for certain date , just take it as a fact because I said so !! would you believe me ?
religions are all based on imaginary incidents , personalities and dates that make no sense at all and contradict science in each detail : talking to animals ! reviving skeletons ! walking on water ! traveling in space on a unicorn ! parting sea into two !!!
come on ! wouldn't you consider someone crazy for saying so ? wouldn't you call an ambulance to take care of them immediately before they start trying their magic on people !!

Hmmm...let's say we exist before our human form...Angels and Souls...due to some kind of conflict as the two are as different as cats and dogs.. our creator felt separating the entities was inevitable ...souls are forced into a human carcass to better understand something our souls may endure in eternity ...maybe we need to quit being bitter about what Angels have that we don't...who knows...but all souls have to go through the human carcass cycle...so until the last soul is born we humans have to suffer under the hands of the unforgiven...again...for better understanding in eternity ...frankly..doubt an all powerful God wastes much time looking back...he already knew what whiny little brats we humans are...it's what the soul gains from its experience that counts...besides..he is an artist..didn't just stop at one creation...but he will return to his souls sometime...he did love us...figure he will just pick the few out that he still wants and chuck the rest...but what would God want to keep...?flowerforyou