Community > Posts By > Kindlightheart

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 03/29/16 11:03 PM

Kudos Kindlightheart, you have succeeded in doing so flowerforyou

...my most sincere apologies...was in a wicked mood...just tired of empty promises...just seems like the bad guys are winning...big apologies again...sooo not me...surprisedflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 03/29/16 05:00 PM
So I was told I am judging the Muslims...who I have no idea what they are about...all I said was..everyone needs to purchase a gun and learn how to use it...because we are..in my town..going to take 25 refugee families... I am only saying it will be a problem because of all the haters of Muslims in my town...or do they just bow down and take the crap haters dish out..flowerforyouohwell

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 03/29/16 04:50 PM
Respectful..drinker

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 03/29/16 04:48 PM

Deeper..deeper..I'm almost there...flowerforyou

..Ohh can go deeper just!.
.. don't want to hurt you..lol

...my tear stained eyes beg to differ...dang seven...slaphead

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 03/29/16 04:12 PM

lol lol lol
i am sorry that phD has such big concerns and problems...... life is cruel :'(
..awwww..thanks xox..
Finally someone sympathetic to my concerns..lol my dilemma...
But it's true... a lot of people women and men have found themselves in this type of relationship...A, they only love me when I'm naked.. type of relationship.. the other person makes you feel cheap.. like your just their for their amusement.. they make all kinds of promises.. sure !sure! They say, we'll go for dinner..
Or out to see a movie... maybe finally introduce you to their family.. but somehow whenever you're together the two of you! can never make it out of the bedroom.. or off the living room sofa or the dining room floor.. they have some sort of power, some type of hold over you... all it takes is a soft kiss on your lips.. a fingertip running down the back of your neck..mmmm.. their tongue pressed hard and making tight little circles on your neck..mmhhmm... their fingertips immediately go right for your sweet spot and then before you know it! you're naked..
Lost in the moment.. hungry for their nakedness..aahhaa.. you wet your lips slightly ,roll your eyes to the back of your hand.. you feel like a vampire..
Who has not fed for a very long time..
The warmth of their skin makes you weak... you can't help but give yourself over to them.... you devour all of them they ravage you... and then when it's over, there is no dinner there is no movie there is no introduction to their family... all there is ,is there love for you when you are naked
laugh laugh laugh

and u hate it dont u?! laugh
u are a very naughty boy
the worst one on the forum here lol
umm.. no I don't hate it.. but it would be nice to be more than just someone's sex slave...lol

And yes you're right I am a very naughty naughty naughty boy..wink

And I am far from being the worst one on the forums... and just for the record I don't think I'm the worst at doing anything..mmmhhmmm

one day, when you think that it is time to meet someone from here, noone's gonna meet you as you are making everyone know how naughty you are lol
you will not be able to break this fame in future lol
.. well. Then it would appear that my evil master plan is working..lol

why? how? that makes no sense lol
in future do you want to be rejected when u like someone and want to meet her? :D
.. oh silly girl...
I do not get rejected...lol
...yup...the dream that can never be...not rejected in the slightest...and so he goes...just another profit to the Klennex factory...regardless to the love of tissue paper...truly a beautiful man..awww...here..a tissue...to wipe the tears of gratitude from a distant wishful thinker...smooched flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 03/29/16 04:00 PM
At the risk of offending everyone...kudos to Isis ...at least they stand by their word!!..we may not agree with them nor do we support them...but dang..if they say it...they mean it...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 03/29/16 03:21 PM
Deeper..deeper..I'm almost there...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 03/29/16 02:48 PM

all the cute sexy *** chicks with pictures whose profiles i just vieweddrool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil

... I might not be in the mix...wait..you say nobody a lot too..I feel like a nobody...so " nobody "...gives you a tender kiss on the cheek..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 03/28/16 04:40 PM
Admired flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 03/28/16 04:13 PM
Lovable Lu...flowers

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 03/28/16 03:52 PM
Saw this on Facebook...after reading the public comments...wow...things like this used to upset us...now it's like people don't care or they laugh and celebrate...darn shame...I wonder if we will ever love and respect our government or if they will just keep screwing us till we don't care at all...ohwell

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 03/28/16 03:44 PM

Getting ready to make dinner..
Ok.. in other words.. I'm boiling water..
Lol .. you know what !on second thoughts... boiling water just seems too complicated.... now I'm reaching for the phone so I can hit speed dial..
Thank God for pizzerias..lol
...wish I was in your neighborhood...since you're kind enough to listen to me go on and on..:wink: ...I would love to cook you an awesome dinner...hmmmflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 03/28/16 02:42 PM

When it comes to having a conversation .. with a woman it's very easy... just ask her to tell you about herself.. make sure you have ordered a tall drink for yourself... because she's going to be going on and on and on and on...lol..
...and on and on and on...lolflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 03/28/16 11:26 AM

i think all this proves is that a flood happened, one of millions in the 4.5 billions years of earths history...
BTW, a great flood happened here in the US around the same time, from montana to the pacific ocean...

Some said the flood was local others said it covered the whole earth.
In the Genesis the words and phrases used to describe the Noah's flood, paint the picture of it being a worldwide catastrophe.
Noah's Flood May Have Happened, But Not Over the Whole Earth
http://ncse.com/rncse/29/5/yes-noahs-flood-may-have-happened-not-over-whole-earth
Quran says; 11;44 And it was said, "O earth, swallow your water, and O sky, withhold [your rain]." And the water subsided, and the matter was accomplished, and the ship came to rest on the [mountain of] Judi. And it was said, "Away with the wrongdoing people."
Where did Noah's Ark land?
The Bible says: "the mountains of Ararat". The Qur'an says: "Mount Judi".
According to The Observer (London); Noah's Ark has been found on the Turkish-Iranian border, 32 kilometres from Mount Ararat, according to the leader of a team of scientists that has been investigating the site for six years.
http://www.arksearch.com/najudi.htm

i can promise you it wasn't a worldwide thing... back then, any flood over a twenty mile radius would look like a world wide flood to anyone in it... they didn't even understand about the curvature of the earth, and only have a limited distance view to the horizon...
...my thoughts as well...not to mention all the different races...although it has been said two whites can have a black..or the opposite...to repopulate the earth with all the different races to me...seems impossible
whatflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 03/27/16 05:43 PM
Happy Easter to all of Mingleland...flowers

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 03/27/16 01:07 PM
Lol...reminds me of last years egg hunt here...the guy on the microphone started a three two one countdown for raffle tickets...he said one and all the eggs were swooped on...20 minutes before the event...a lot of sad kids...but these egg hunts aren't very fun anymore...if parents would just let the kids play...but the parents get out there like football players..pushing kids and scooping up eggs faster then the little ones can...yup..the unspanked kids of yesterday are parents now...ohwellflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 03/26/16 10:35 PM
My goodness...the things I write and say sometimes...hahaha...was one of those nights where three was to many..drinks oh well..but that movie the Last of the Mohicans is so ...just awesome...blushing flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 03/26/16 10:29 PM

Surprisingly ..pretty darn good..after a rather "spirited" movie night with some dear friends..was just going to chill all day and my daughter..who has been away for over ten months ( long story)..surprise visit..so had a beautiful day with two of my priceless gems..my granddaughter was the happiest girl in the world....:banana:flowerforyou

Oh how wicked cool!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
..yup...the place she's at felt it would be a good idea to have them spend a day together before the big visit...my granddaughter gets to spend 10 days with her mom...this has been one long year...my daughter got into a little trouble and has been in a really amazing treatment program...my daughter and I are moving in together in June ...I can't wait..a new town and my babies are back together...drinker flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 03/26/16 05:26 PM
Surprisingly ..pretty darn good..after a rather "spirited" movie night with some dear friends..was just going to chill all day and my daughter..who has been away for over ten months ( long story)..surprise visit..so had a beautiful day with two of my priceless gems..my granddaughter was the happiest girl in the world....:banana:flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 03/25/16 03:49 PM

parent teacher conferences

*snort*
...lol..u skipped your "giggle"...must have to earn thatflowerforyou