RUN FOREST RUN..!!!....lol..hope you find a smile in this long out mile..waving

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 05/20/16 02:12 PM

And i dont mean grannys by that laugh
Just older then me yet fit & sexy

...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 05/19/16 02:08 PM
Age is what it is...some use it as a behavioral standard...aside from that..it's a number...I've seen many old feel young and many young feel old...my advise...live every moment like it may be your last...drinkerflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 05/19/16 02:04 PM
...kinda a getting sick of the land of make believe...might have to just go...but man oh man am I grateful I came here..hard to leave...:cry:flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 05/14/16 05:08 PM

Sure , trust liars , reward criminals , encourage outlaws ..
-_-
...lol...sounds like USA politics...laugh

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 05/14/16 05:03 PM
I have had to use welfare several times in my life...I am far from lazy and have always worked full time..the town I live in is awful..the wages don't work with the cost to live here...they recently cut all single without children off..job or not..and now they started making people who receive cash to do the work program..volunteer work 25 to 30 hours a week for 149.00 a month...rent assistance takes almost two years to get..the landlords rape the program by charging outrageous amounts..a one bedroom place here is around 750.00 a month..section 8 pays 450 per bedroom..to the landlord..they claim walk in closets as rooms...it's disgusting that the wealthy abuse the programs..poor people have no say on what rent costs..if you earn even 20 dollars more in a month you lose your benefits..I think welfare is important for those of us who really need it..but once your on it they make it almost impossible to get off it..our minimum wage is just over 8 an hour..we have very few places that offer full time work..I don't have a solution though...better jobs would be a start...ohwell flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 05/11/16 10:06 PM
waving

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 05/11/16 08:46 PM
Awww...I love so many flowers..could never just pick one...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 05/11/16 03:15 PM

●Don’t shout at your wife when you are talking. It really hurts her. (Proverbs 15:1)
●Do not speak evil of her to anyone. Your wife will become who you call her. (Gen. 2:19)
●Do not share her love or affection with another woman. It is called Adultery. (Matt. 5:28)
●Never compare your wife to another woman. If the other woman was good for you, God would have given her to you. (2 Cor. 10:12)
●Don’t ever allow her to beg you for sex. She owns your body just as you own her body. (1 Cor. 7:5)
●Be gentle and accommodating. She has sacrificed so much to be with you. It hurts her deeply when you are hash and irritating. Be tender. (Eph. 4:2)
●Hide nothing from her. You are now one and she’s your helpmeet. Let there be no secret you are keeping from her. (Gen. 2:25)
●Do not make negative comment about her body. She risked her life and beauty to carry your babies. She is a living soul not just flesh and blood.
●Do not let her body determine her worth. Cherish and appreciate her even till old age. (Eph. 5:29)
●Never shout at her in the public and in private. If you have an issue to sort with her, do it in the privacy of your room. (Matt. 1:19)
●Thank and appreciate her for taking good care of you, the kids and the house. It is a great sacrifice she is making. (1 The 5:18)
●All women cannot cook the same way; appreciate your wife’s food. It is not easy to cook three meals a day, 365 days a year for several years. (Pro. 31:14)
●Never place your siblings before her. She is your wife. She is one with you. She must come before your family. (Gen. 2:24)
●Invest seriously in her spiritual growth. Buy books, tapes and any material that will edify her and strengthen her walk with God. That’s the best thing you can do for her. (Eph. 5:26)
●Spend time with her to do Bible study and pray. (James 5:16)
●Make time to play with her and enjoy her company. Remember when you are dead, she’s gonna be by your grave but your friends may be too busy to attend your funeral. (Ecc. 9:9)
●Never use money to manipulate or control her. All your money belongs to her. She is a joint heir with you of the grace of God. (1 Pet. 3:7)
●Do not expose her weakness. You will be exposing yourself too. Be a shield around her. (Eph. 5:30)
●Honour her parents and be kind to her siblings. (SOS 8:2)
●Never cease to tell her how much you love her all the days of her life. Women are never tired of hearing that. (Eph. 5:25)
●Grow to be like Jesus. That’s the only way you can be a good and godly husband. (Rom. 8:29)

Courtesy of a pastor.

...this is great...(really)...perhaps Islam peeps will figure it out ...the bad ones..not meaning to offend all the peaceful ones ...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 05/04/16 05:43 PM
Lalala...I wake in the morning..try to go back to sleep...dang..get up..peee..get back in bed and cozy down...dang can't go back to sleep...get outa bed..some how find my way back to bed..after a walk about...and reflect on a few things that I never thought would happen...guess that what you get when you dig with just your hands.drinkswhatdrinksflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 05/03/16 03:26 PM
This is just a little note to all the minglers that made me smile...thank u..!!flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 05/02/16 06:15 PM

Thinking what's for dinner..
...these really cool things I made up ...but you need to like bacon...oh wait...that breakfast..getting ahead of myself...silly dreams...blushing ...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 04/25/16 11:26 AM
Sad that these people had to die...but looking at the ages...several were under twenty one...as we know..the weed operation was the families "secret "...but young people talk to their friends and sometimes trust them enough to show off..loose lips sink ships..and in most cases like this..it's someone they knew... I am willing to bet that this was done by three to four kids under twenty five..they probably just saw dollar signs...sad story though..ohwellflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 04/22/16 05:39 PM
They really need to sign something that when it happens...see ya..wavingflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 04/21/16 11:54 AM

Do you think a person KNOWS that they are unattractive or attractive? I think so.
...I think in some cases a person "knows" they are attractive..and what is considered attractive may not be in someone else's eyes...I have noticed that a lot of people that think they are nice looking may not be..but they carry themselves in a manner that allows them to feel good about themselves...then I have seen a lot of really nice looking people that pick themselves apart...but all in all...the ones that "know" they are..are usually down right ugly on the inside...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 04/21/16 11:30 AM

...lol..and I thought all the new money that they printed that resembled Monopoly money was "off color"...it's kinda sad that they are doing this...it's almost an insult to people of color...I mean if you think about it..currency is losing its value by the minute...now that it's about worthless they want to put a black lady on it..?...please note that I am not insulting people of color...just insulting the idea...flowerforyou

Damage has already been done, hence... "Black Lady" as you would prefer to call her. Smh.
...I have never been PC...and I am not white so I know all to well what it is like to be picked on for the color of my skin...tried to scrub my color off every time I took a bath as a child...I guess I should have said African American woman...my bad..all that scrubbing gave me tough skin..too bad everyone is so sensitive these days..even my African American friends don't get offended by being referred to as black...But in 2020 when the new money comes to be..guess we will know its worth then...the picture might be the only part with any value...ohwell flowerforyou
if it's any condolence..thanks to conrads input I have an idea of who she is now..more than what I know about who's on the twenty at this time...and she is one to be admired...even if the money's funny..:wink:

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25