Community > Posts By > Kindlightheart

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 07/12/16 08:57 AM
I hate movements of people that stir hate.. I pick on BLM a lot because to my understanding it is based on police brutality and unfair justice systems against black people... I have had numerous encounters with law enforcement that were "unfair"...I was beat up by a cop when I was a teen...told the judge..he said my complaint would get him put on a paid leave of absence...gee a paid vacation..and then was told I better get a good lawyer...I chose to do nothing...one time the cops came to my house...some kid called them and said I was allowing kids to party in my house...I had just got home and my daughter had friends over..I took their beer and took their keys and made them leave...my then 9 year old son was playing in the living room...I refused to let the cops in my home..one officer told my son to look for kids..my son ran through the house..told the cop no kids..son was proud that he helped..cop looked at him and said"you're a liar just like your mom"...then another time my son in law was slapped around and tossed down a flight of stairs in front of my then 4 year old granddaughter...and another time my then 15 year old son was taken from my home while I was sleeping by a cop..they took him to a recently robbed store..asked if he was one of the kids..store said no..the cop asked the store clerk to say it was..save time..store refused and told me what happened...I have many more stories like these...not cause we are criminals...we are poor..and poor people are guilty by association more than anything...anyhow..my point..it's not just black people that deal with a piss poor legal system..and never once have I felt killing cops is a solution..I don't have a solution..but I don't think running around stirring hate is the answer..just saying..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 07/11/16 09:51 PM

sorry to the mods

I would like to get back on topic,,,,,,

BLM is a large movement, in its infancy, it hasn't been able to avoid having individuals who make poor choices

its not a sovereign country but a movement so regionally , offshoots of the movement exist all over,, the negative gets a lot of press but its not a condemnation of the movement

...perhaps that's part of my problem..the bad apples get the spotlight..and of course my own prejudices...not meant as racist..just my own experience with law enforcement...harassment is an understatement..but why take the spotlight from other struggling movements..gay people feel they are poorly treated just as blacks...but one cause shouldn't overtake another...life is unfair to many ...but violence will only produce violence...hope one day we all get a better deal..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 07/11/16 04:50 PM

..criminal behavior causes legal reprimand...sadly more criminal behavior is committed by black people..why..?..are they deprived..picked on..singled out..?..doubt it...criminals are all colors..location plays a role...but as far as unfair..?..lmao..if black people want to be fair..drop the color card...are you really trying..?...to me all I see out of BLM is that they want to get everything free..and they want to break laws without police interference...slavery ended along time ago...and prominent black people had slaves too...the woman running the movement should go find her roots in her original country...bet hers owned slaves..how about quit acting so deprived...half of you dress better than most...and keep in mind...almost all rap music is preformed by blacks..and rap is the worst music to influence the little mush brains that like it..kill cops..rape *******..drugs make you rich...blah blah...Martin would be sooo disappointed in what he stood for...BLM is a movement comparable to eating something that didn't agree with your digestive track...as soon as I see decent black men representing this "movement" I would consider respecting them..but as is..?..idiots..go get a job

...my badofftopic...

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 07/11/16 04:48 PM
..criminal behavior causes legal reprimand...sadly more criminal behavior is committed by black people..why..?..are they deprived..picked on..singled out..?..doubt it...criminals are all colors..location plays a role...but as far as unfair..?..lmao..if black people want to be fair..drop the color card...are you really trying..?...to me all I see out of BLM is that they want to get everything free..and they want to break laws without police interference...slavery ended along time ago...and prominent black people had slaves too...the woman running the movement should go find her roots in her original country...bet hers owned slaves..how about quit acting so deprived...half of you dress better than most...and keep in mind...almost all rap music is preformed by blacks..and rap is the worst music to influence the little mush brains that like it..kill cops..rape *******..drugs make you rich...blah blah...Martin would be sooo disappointed in what he stood for...BLM is a movement comparable to eating something that didn't agree with your digestive track...as soon as I see decent black men representing this "movement" I would consider respecting them..but as is..?..idiots..go get a job

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 07/11/16 03:57 PM
Only thing that will make her cry...our enemies only give her half the money she gets killing Americans...

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 07/11/16 08:15 AM
Guns are an asset for the people... I and my family have enjoyed target shooting and hunting our entire lives...with what is going on in the world having guns isn't a bad idea...sadly..so many people are stupid with this privilege... I hope it never reaches a point where my guns are needed for more than entertainment or great meat...but at least I could pick up just about any gun and know how to use it...next one I get..hoping for an AR15...preferably pink camouflage in color...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 07/10/16 07:58 PM
Funny money...debts a joke..serious problem with no solution...unless start paying government employees and politicians slightly above minimum wage, have them set up traditional retirement plans like the rest of us..term limits...geez just saved millions limiting one money sucking pig...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 07/10/16 06:01 PM

United we stand decided we fall..simple phrase that's been around as long as I can remember...yet we just keep hating and blaming by color, faith, money,...political parties...when the problem is simple...yet no one is willing to budge...and nothing is free...elderly, sick, and some disabilities may put you in a dependent position...and we as people should respect that...low wages are ruff...but not all of us are equal ...not just by our differences but our contribution to what we try to achieve...but yelling and hating eachother because some have more opportunities...lol...this hate pot will never end...ohwellflowerforyou

I believe we should want for others as well as we have for ourselves,, differences should not mean 'more or better' deserving

for literally centuries, when we look at DEMOGRAPHICS(different than individuals) , blacks have systemically been excluded from the same opportunity to build up wealth, status, and to be educated anywhere near equally to their counterparts

if and when we set out to correct those wrongs,, just stopping the direct action isnt enough,, its like my example of kicking someone in the leg,,, once its injured,, just committing to not kick that person may stop it from getting 'worse' but does NOTHING to make it better

in this country we have moved quite a bit to stop the kicking , to halt things being worse,, but we confused that for having done enough to help it get BETTER

...although statistics may illustrate that black people are not given equal opportunity...location and money play a larger role than race...most black people here are more prosperous then the natives...and a large percentage of whites are less fortunate than natives and blacks...the biggest problem to me is being judged by your past..wether you have bad credit or made a poor choice shouldn't effect your present and future...if you are willing to work you should be hired..if you don't work..fired..if can you pay your mortgage monthly..here's a home...credit and cash are not comparable..seems that the biggest screwed people are just judged too much by their past...regardless of color

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 07/10/16 05:42 PM

United we stand decided we fall..simple phrase that's been around as long as I can remember...yet we just keep hating and blaming by color, faith, money,...political parties...when the problem is simple...yet no one is willing to budge...and nothing is free...elderly, sick, and some disabilities may put you in a dependent position...and we as people should respect that...low wages are ruff...but not all of us are equal ...not just by our differences but our contribution to what we try to achieve...but yelling and hating eachother because some have more opportunities...lol...this hate pot will never end...ohwellflowerforyou

...was going to correct my decided as it's supposed to be divided...but decided people are just as bad...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 07/10/16 05:31 PM

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 07/10/16 11:07 AM
I'm thinking if God only gives you as much misery that you can take..how come he doesn't stop when you break...ohwell

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 07/08/16 06:31 PM
Sad that cops are being killed by radical groups...not all cops are bad..not all black people are good...it's shameful that anyone would post how proud they are for killing random officers...these men were working to keep a protest peaceful ...shooting cops is not going to stop if radical people keep stirring the hate pot...innocent people die and go to jail all the time...blame the courts..not the cops...but quit thinking killing cops is a good thing...prayers for these officers and their families ...may they find peace in the madness...:cry:

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 07/05/16 06:54 PM
If we are talking comedy/horror...the U.S. Elections...best "reality "...but death is the only option

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 07/05/16 06:51 PM

This queen will eat cake....one day..this evil wretched thing will writhe in hell with all her supporters...she might sport the crown ..but she will always be as worthless as her husband knew she is..!

I agree, she is a ruthless, wicked person. Always has been. Sure she can paint that smile on.. like a pro.. but you can see right thru it.

She is just a mean spirited person. self centered and conniving.

That's why, for me anyway I will vote for Trump... I don't agree with his tactics and I don't like his ego... but I just can not vote for Clinton... it has nothing to do with Dem / Rep.. it has everything to do with.. her

...never Hillary..!..I disliked her the moment her husband won..she took the stage like she owned it..yup..good thing she will never be in a place I go...she would disappear...

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 07/05/16 06:47 PM
flowers

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 07/05/16 05:59 PM
This queen will eat cake....one day..this evil wretched thing will writhe in hell with all her supporters...she might sport the crown ..but she will always be as worthless as her husband knew she is..!

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 07/03/16 12:49 PM

Well ... I don't understand how a country that considers itself to be 1st world can allow for its citizens to own guns,
buy them at Walmart, ammo too.
The only point I can see for a gun/rifle in a country like the USA, is if you go hiking for protection against wild animals. As for the rest, what's the point?
You want them for fun and to feel safe. Safe from what? Every Tom Dick & Harry who's walking around with a gun, like you?
It's indicative of ppl living in fear. And sure, in your colonial times you needed them, that's why you
still have them and your arms amendment today. But it's totally outdated and ridiculous to think that everyone
has/can have a gun. I wouldn't feel safe in such a country either, making me feel like getting a gun/rifle too.
To protect myself from everyone else with guns, in case they get angry and decide to shoot at me in a drunken stupor.
So yes, ppl owning guns, escalates it, making other ppl who don't want a gun, want one too. Lunacy.

We don't have guns over here, just law enforcement.
And for the smartie pants who mentioned knives: They're not allowed either. Only a simple pocket knife I believe.
So no stilettos, throwing knives, large knives, not any type with a spring on it etc.
NO weapon is allowed. I don't see people scurrying across the streets, in fear of ... what?
What are you afraid of when you don't have a gun/rifle? We live normal happy lives, feeling safe cos we know
our neighbour and the person behind us at the cash register does NOT have a weapon.
THAT's what safety is about. NOT needing weapons.

Now go trample over each other and get a tantrum over what I said. But please don't shoot each other while you're at it!

....I think where you are ..people have a different level of respect for your laws and government..the melting pot of all people hasn't been very respectful towards eachother these days...guns truly are everywhere here..and criminals have endless suppliers....its a sad reality that the places here with the strictest laws have the most gun crime...I just don't see how it would make things safe here..

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 07/03/16 10:39 AM
Tired of gun hype...but never tired of guns..glad my whole family..male, female..young and old enjoy our target shooting and hunting...and even more grateful we know how to use many different kinds ...although I wish people would respect the privilege of gun ownership...I for one will never give mine up...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 07/02/16 10:10 PM
I won't say fearing...more like looking forward to meeting...no hurry but I can't fear something I love...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 07/02/16 06:14 PM
Good ole Montana...figure it's one of the best places to be...may not have ocean views...but everything else up here makes up for it...biggrinflowerforyou

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25