Community > Posts By > Kindlightheart

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 09/17/16 03:22 PM

absolutely, I love how ice cream tastes too

but IM not gonna make a pledge to it,,,laugh laugh

...lol..ice cream is international...and I won't pledge allegiance to the new world order either..have a most lovely day...and wether you stand or sit..may your heart have only good intentions..!drinkerflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 09/17/16 03:07 PM

its not the country that helped anyone either

that's the point

its human beings

so if the flag can represent what people of the country did that we should be thankful for,, it can easily represent what people of the country do that needs changing

I will love God, and not feel disrespected by those who do not or whose perception of Him differs from mine,, as long as their expressions and actions don't step over into disruptive of dangerous

I do not Know how to 'love' ideals, geography, or items

...thank God we have God...cause regardless of who , what, where or how...he knows what's in every heart..and true intentions..,yup..One nation under God..key word being "under"...but the word love is used loosely...merely a word...and I am pretty sure God understands that when I say I love ice cream he knows I love it because it taste good..biggrin

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 09/17/16 02:53 PM
...msH... I don't understand how a person uses any destructive behavior or disrespectful actions towards things that represent the country to express their views on things the entire country did not do...standing with pride for our country through the anthem...pledging allegiance with our hands on our hearts...and seeing our flag flying high and feeling good are things we as Americans should do without hesitation...like I said it's not the country that wronged anyone...last time I checked ...black slaves were "sold" by black leaders to the white elitists...black leaders made bank selling their own people...every race has suffered under the hand of their government elect...who is oppressing any blacks today..?..sure we got some haters out there...and some dirty cops...in cities that have larger numbers of blacks it may appear that blacks are singled out..but in predominantly white towns they still have dirty cops only the victims aren't black...seems like a black president managed to throw us back in time by playing the race bait card...just think..soon we will have a woman hating female president...guess we might toss the equal rights we as women have down the toilet next...who says we can't go back in time...our presidents throw us back all the time...lol..so regardless of who hates who.. I will stand along with the school kid and proudly love my country...even if the president a lying snake..making millions entertaining the masses..

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 09/17/16 02:05 PM

here is the thing though kindle, unless he signed to entertain by pledging that has nothing to do with it

entertainers are citizens too, and if there is a public custom that happens to take place BEFORE They do their entertaining, I don't agree that their job has anything to do with feeling like they HAVE to participate

to not be disruptive,, yes,,
to HAVE to participate,, no

as said many times, I could get on board the 'how dare he' movement if he chose that time to streak or give the middle finger or an actual disrespectful action,,, kneeling is how we pray, its nothing inherently disrespectful about that action,,,

...I do believe its not mandatory that they stand in the contract... I read that somewhere...and personally I don't care if they choose to sit through it.. It's the reasoning behind the action... This kid is standing out of pride and respect for a country that allows us far more freedoms than most...the millionaire is sitting because he is supporting a movement that is stirring hate towards law enforcement..he did it to illustrate disrespect to the country he obviously enjoys the freedom he is gifted with...it was his intention to be disrespectful...the kid standing stood to show respect ...all I am saying is it is tradition to praise this beautiful country through song and color...it may not be mandatory ..but when you're paid millions to entertain you should show respect to the country that gifted you with the opportunity to be that rich doing what you love... ohwellflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 09/17/16 01:27 PM

thats true

but people who claim to love America should refrain from the hypocrisy of decrying the great American 'right' to opt out of a pledge

... I don't think that people should grandstand their right to protest while being paid to entertain the masses ...if an entertainer wants to go out on his time and dime to express his hatred towards the people they hate...fine... I don't understand why being disrespectful towards all that represents the country wether it's burning a flag or sitting through the anthem..ect..commands respect for the cause they support...it's not the whole country who is at fault...and this kind of behavior only influences others to be disrespectful...our governments are at fault for all the unrest...not our countries...but the haters gotta keep the hate going...so as it is written...God Bless America...land that I love..!flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 09/17/16 11:09 AM

people do not always grieve graciously,

I hope your sons situation works out

I also would not wish anyone dead, I was sexually assaulted and would not wish that person dead even

I think taking life is never a thing to be proud of and I will always feel for the loved ones who lose a life,,,,,,

there are people who do good and people who do bad , many times they overlap too,,,,,and no profession(Even cops) can totally ween out the latter but should always deal with them when they are observed

...thanks..a little hope goes along ways...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 09/17/16 10:58 AM
...prayers for all the fallen police...most of the officers that have been murdered aren't even the "bad" cops...right now I am dealing with a situation that causes me to have ill feelings towards cops...you know...the loophole that cops are allowed to lie in order to get a written confession ...yup...my son goes to court next Tuesday and the only thing keeping his case open...the "confession" the cop wrote and my son signed without his lawyer present...because my son did not know cops could lie and make false promises...although I am upset by this officers actions...and if my son is found guilty and will never survive prison...I don't want the cop dead...I hope karma nips him in the butt though..I wonder if I was black would I think differently..?...doubt it..I don't think souls have color...your either a good soul or a bad one...drinker flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 09/17/16 10:33 AM

The injured young man, is an example of respect,
all Americans should be proud of.

...nail on the head..!..RESPECT...there is a lot wrong with the world today and a lot of it is caused by disrespect...regardless of opinions or what is considered our right to do so...disrespect of novelties or songs that represent your country is disgusting...it's not the flag, anthem, or faith that is the problem...it's people that jump in the spotlight who keep stirring the hate pot...kudos to this young man...he won't receive half the attention the multi-millionaire has but he has the spirit a true American ...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 09/17/16 10:14 AM

...it's hard to believe that the illuminati is real...but the more I research..the more I believe they are real...but talk about a bunch of gutless pondscum...they are the "filthy" rich...and the things I have read about them...wow..I don't like to give them credit for anything but they have done a great job...they wanted to destroy humanity...and they are ...humans writhe in the seven deadly sins with no fear of the consequences ...but my favorite sin that is constantly abused by everyone..don't judge...that is the biggest yet most abused sin of mankind...the illuminati has spent lifetimes ensuring Gods people will be damned...I do wish they would crawl out of their dark maggot infested hole and show their true selves...but they are too gutless..and God will destroy them in due time...just sad how many souls had to suffer for their nothingness...ohwell flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 09/14/16 11:33 AM
Pretty good...heading out of town..going to see Def Leppard..yup..feeling like tonight will be a great night..!drinks:banana:flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 09/13/16 11:08 PM
Disappointment....because it's disappointing

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 09/10/16 09:59 PM
Happy Birthday drinker

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 09/10/16 06:33 PM

So the other day a 47 year old woman was abducted at a rest stop and murdered..she was on a three hour stretch..alone..had a loaded gun on the seat ..went to the bathroom and got clocked on the back of her head and stuffed in her own trunk...hmmm.nuts..she left her gun on the seat...but let's say she had it with her..the guy came up from behind..kinda makes the gun useless in this situation..just sad how that played out..ohwellflowerforyou

True, but what if she was carrying a gun would of that person went after her if he saw the gun in a holster??

That is something we will never know. Most criminals go after those that are in a dark secluded area with no one around therefore no protection.. Normally if a criminal sees someone with a gun they will think twice and take the next victim they want easy prey..

First thing in safety when traveling leave the rest stops alone unless it is one that is crowded.. Never stop at one that no one is around..

...could not agree more...I keep mine on my hip when I'm traveling alone...not so much when with other people..but it's always within my reach when we are road tripping...one thing about the land of the free..lots of people do as they please thinking that's what it means...lol..me I like the home of the brave...and brave I am...but I am also cautious... flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 09/09/16 03:32 PM
Awww...one of my favorite love stories ...sorry things didn't last forever...but what a blessing you were to eachother and those of us who love a good romance...hope both of you have wonderful futures...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 09/08/16 05:14 PM
So the other day a 47 year old woman was abducted at a rest stop and murdered..she was on a three hour stretch..alone..had a loaded gun on the seat ..went to the bathroom and got clocked on the back of her head and stuffed in her own trunk...hmmm.nuts..she left her gun on the seat...but let's say she had it with her..the guy came up from behind..kinda makes the gun useless in this situation..just sad how that played out..ohwellflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 09/07/16 10:54 PM
Silence like a cancer grows.....flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 09/07/16 10:51 PM
:cry:

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 09/07/16 10:50 PM
Kinda sad...alone as always..dang...the worst part of lonely...alone..:cry:flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 09/05/16 06:29 PM

....kinda funny...the first time I saw mention to Obama moving to Dubia was in one of these political posts when the election first started...then I started poking around on Google..of course the true and false stories are many and wether true or not ...if true..he spent millions on his home...perhaps it's merely a vacation home..hence filthy rich...if false...his books and speeches ect..after he is no longer president will net him a pretty penny...along with his everlasting paycheck that I believe he got his raise...he's far from upper class...I just know that the last eight years of my life have not improved ...actually got worse...I don't blame just the president but the whole system....I read about all the good things he is said to have accomplished...but I don't see or feel anything productive or positive that he has personally done...but I do see haters everywhere...hasn't been this bad for a long time...at least if Hillary gets her crown at least part of the race baiting will stop...she will make sure we underlings suffer under her reign...at least if Trump wins things will be interesting..she will keep things the way the higher powers want..Trump will buck them around a bit...don't really believe any of them can fix the last 20 plus years of their greed for themselves...but I do believe we have a better chance at getting decent jobs back in the states with Trump...:wink:

he has to have an american address to collect his pension checks...

...of course..silly me..oh wait he has one in Chicago..lol..must just be a vacation home in Dubia..slapheadflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 09/04/16 03:38 PM
My granddaughter trotting through the yard riding a stick...whoa she says stopping at me..this is one fast horse she said as she trotted around the house...sometimes being poor has its advantages...nothing beats the power of imagination..flowerforyou

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25