Community > Posts By > Kindlightheart

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 01/19/17 08:16 AM

No its not

Extremist muslims kill MANY more muslims than non

but the non muslim communities just report mostly on their non muslim community of citizens,,,

we have americans committing mass shootings nearly weekly too,, but we dont paint all americans with that brush because of what the minority and most well reported of them do

americans have crazies amongst them, so do muslims,,,,,,,it doesnt mean I believe all americans are homicidal and it doesnt mean I paint all or even most muslims that way either

...sadly we live in a world writhing in hate...everyone is judging everyone...me..I don't care who you are or what you believe...in my eyes you are either a good soul or a bad soul...screw human perspective of what is considered bad or good...human law differs from Gods law regardless of what faith you practice... I am concerned about what I have read about how the Muslims start out peaceful but as their numbers increase they start using force and intimidation to push their beliefs on others...but that also pertains to gangs in big cities..start with a couple..next thing you know everyone is sporting blue or red bandanas..lol..hence why I choose to view people by their souls...good or bad is easy to see in a persons words and deeds..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 01/19/17 01:25 AM
Heck..that's going to be a big wall..he did say he was bringing back jobs...bam!..building it will take awhile...then if he doesn't stay in office.?..tear down the wall...still jobs..lolbiggrinflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 01/19/17 12:58 AM
Ok...it's a new day...we got this...hmmm where's my snooze button.?...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 01/19/17 12:54 AM

muslim extremists practice violence on muslims and non muslims who don't believe in their extremist values

...just saying..they sure have a lot of extremists for today's ideologies ...and pretty sure technology has allowed most eyes to see that it is not common nor acceptable behavior...and any faith that supports and practices hurting women and children...Nope...but gotta give the peaceful people who don't "practice " what they preach..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 01/18/17 10:05 PM

Yup..!!..God does exist.!!!..he is hugging me from the inside out right now...the drama/trauma in my life never ends...I compare my life to the book of Job almost to the detail...and my goodness..I have been so disappointed and angry with God in so many times of my life...the other day my life took a horrible turn for the worst...so much so that I will spare you the story at this time...God is my only saving grace at this point...and because I believe this completely...I feel amazingly calm...and as I stare the devil in the eye I don't fear the beast...my God is going to kick some demon behind.!!!..sooo..any of you that feel God in your soul..?...Please pray for me and my entire family..!!..God loves it when we help each other and if distance prevents physical help...prayers are the next best thing...thanks and may God love and protect us all in this wicked world..!! GOD IS AND FOREVER WILL BE.!!AMEN!...flowerforyou ....:cry:

...well my life still bites..but dang..I have felt really good...cry here and there and worry myself sick...but I have been having fun thinking about some great times in my past...and the ability to have pictures,..smells ,...and just beIng blessed with memories..yup ..only an amazing entity could pull that off..and if you say it enough it's a cool sounding name...so God does truly exist...and he's awesome..!..now if only my life would quit letting me down..grrrr..brokenheart:cry:..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 01/18/17 09:28 PM
Nope...not meaning to head the beautiful storm off the pass...but sneaking up on you seemed fun..hugs pretty ladyflowerforyou... I would go with Argo next..he plays here too..whatflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 01/18/17 12:06 PM
What body..

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 01/17/17 12:05 AM
Dreams

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 01/15/17 03:04 PM
My favorite..Great Danes.!!..I will have my own one day.!!tongue2 flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 01/15/17 03:01 PM

and Another hug from me, beautiful Kindlightheart..:heart: flowers
...my most priceless "girl"crush...biggest hugs to a truly beautiful friend flowers :heart: flowers

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 01/15/17 02:58 PM
Yup..!!..God does exist.!!!..he is hugging me from the inside out right now...the drama/trauma in my life never ends...I compare my life to the book of Job almost to the detail...and my goodness..I have been so disappointed and angry with God in so many times of my life...the other day my life took a horrible turn for the worst...so much so that I will spare you the story at this time...God is my only saving grace at this point...and because I believe this completely...I feel amazingly calm...and as I stare the devil in the eye I don't fear the beast...my God is going to kick some demon behind.!!!..sooo..any of you that feel God in your soul..?...Please pray for me and my entire family..!!..God loves it when we help each other and if distance prevents physical help...prayers are the next best thing...thanks and may God love and protect us all in this wicked world..!! GOD IS AND FOREVER WILL BE.!!AMEN!...flowerforyou ....:cry:

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 01/15/17 02:41 PM

i'm the first one to have a crush on 2 woman in this room...smile2
...crushing hugs to a wonderful gentleman...flowers

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 01/14/17 11:07 PM
Truly beautiful with hints of catastrophy...drinker flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 01/14/17 10:55 PM
I have a crush on someone...well more than one..but crushes are different than boyfriends....and with the wonderful men I have had the pleasure of chatting with...in the forums and privately...hmmmmm..who can blame me...blushing flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 01/14/17 08:57 PM

Two Winter jack rabbits...
But this time they weren't playing hide and seek.. but I'm pretty sure they're playing a game of hide the weasel...lol..hmmm.. might explain why they're such a big population jackrabbits around here...lol

...this silly rabbit..waving

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 01/08/17 03:15 PM

...it makes me laugh how so many people feel that Trump supporters are such evil people...I have been reading so much hate induced rhetoric from the Hillary supporters... I truly hope Trump does a good job...but honestly...it's not the Trump supporters or President Trump that are ruining this country...just the haters and crybabies on both sides...Obama is no longer in charge..Hillary lost...poor losers is all I see...ohwellflowerforyou

its a human phenomenon worth observing,, isnt it?

cliches, and stereotypes

it is interesting to me that people assume a Trump supporter must be evil
or BLM supporters and Civil rights activists must be racist
or conservatives must live christian lives
or liberals must live amoral ones,,

,,,,and on and on and on

truly, the numbers would indicate a healthy cross section of evil, racist, christian and amoral people, in just about any group of people one cares to discuss

...I was just talking to my family about this...we are such a divided people in every way....sad too...most of us just agree to disagree ...but the haters just keep it going...ohwell

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 01/08/17 12:33 PM
...it makes me laugh how so many people feel that Trump supporters are such evil people...I have been reading so much hate induced rhetoric from the Hillary supporters... I truly hope Trump does a good job...but honestly...it's not the Trump supporters or President Trump that are ruining this country...just the haters and crybabies on both sides...Obama is no longer in charge..Hillary lost...poor losers is all I see...ohwellflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 01/08/17 11:12 AM

Matthew 24:36 "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone."

...WooHoo.!!...excellent prediction .!!flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 01/07/17 11:53 AM
Soooo...I am struggling with why having a good relationship with Russia is a bad thing...?...Obama loves his Muslim brotherhood the U N screwed Israel...Hillary loves Saudi money...but Trump speaks with Mr P and everyone freaks out...I keep reading assumptions..no facts..but if Russia did influence the election..it seems as the intention was to get rid of a corrupt leadership..why are we still at odds with Russia..? What's wrong with working together to create a better world...? whatflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 01/04/17 08:35 AM
Relieved ..hopeful and hoping this is a good beginning to a great year...thank you to those that said a prayer for my son ...he's got some hoops to jump through..no prison time.!!..whew..so I feel like a bubble instead of a rock..flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25