Community > Posts By > Kindlightheart

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 03/05/16 09:42 AM
It's so funny how everyone has a quote from the book of the faith they choose to claim..but regardless nobody really "knows" who or what God is...through a few writings we stand behind a God that we have been taught about...personally I like to believe God is...the human design is stupid...we are born...we get educated..we strive to collect piles of stuff...we stress over not having enough...we bicker about what we perceive as right... and we die...I just like to think there is something greater than the human race...something that can justify all the wrong that has been done...if there is no God...how can evil people get what they deserve...?

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 03/04/16 06:31 PM
Lol..just had a discussion earlier...my nephew believes she is a more likely choice love , compassion , forgiving all more feminine traits...I like the more masculine..powerful, fearless ...and "it"...just doesn't sound right...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 03/04/16 06:07 PM
God is a great feeling and future ...pretty sure he's nothing like the little fella most religions think..I can't imagine something all powerful could be entertained or impressed with humans...grumble

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 03/04/16 06:01 PM
Disturbed version of the sound of silence...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 03/03/16 07:54 PM
I would go back and keep my house...slaphead

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 03/03/16 07:50 PM
Cora Munro ...last of the Mohicans ...one awesome lady...not to mention Nathaniel was her man...hmmm loveflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 03/03/16 01:19 PM
Me...only I want to turn right instead of left...wonder if things would be better..:thumbsup:

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 03/03/16 01:15 PM
I wonder if he would consider cloning himself so other ladies could be as happy as blondie...flowerforyou..as for posting...just been reading...too much going on...:wink:

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 03/02/16 11:25 PM

I really appreciate the feedback from you all. Thanks a lot!

Okay then, no rugs!

Unless u b sitting on his head in a mirror

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 03/02/16 11:21 PM
Nope..,;gone...gone..but do you like skate boards

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 03/02/16 10:24 AM
I think a Trump/Bernie ticket would be perfect..at least we Americans would get a few laughs while our government continues to fail the people...Obama probably don't give two hoots who the next fall guy is...besides..isn't Obama pursuing his future with the UN..?laughflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 03/02/16 10:17 AM

After being on this dating site for a couple of years now - why is it 99 & 3/4 % of all women seeking a man for dating are fat? I just want to know what the connection is.

And why is it women also almost always use a fake picture on their profile picture, a photo stolen from the internet and used by them. Why? Why can't women just be themselves and show themselves as how they really are? As 'who' they really are? I mean men have to be getting tired of all the ********.

Lol...my guess is the same reason why men do...lots of men use pics that don't even come close to "real life"...geez..besides..who cares ..what one person sees as unattractive is beautiful to someone else..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 03/01/16 08:41 PM
I wonder why I smile when her and fox are both in the forums...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 01/18/16 08:54 PM

So we all know that gender roles have evolved considerably. In years past, a man"s value in the home/relationship was rooted in his pedominant role as financial provider, physical protector, decision maker and child disciplinarian. With some of those roles having been usurped by women over time, I ask....

1. What INVALUABLE qualities / services APART FROM SEX and the procreation process, do men have to offer in a relationship /home?

2. In the absence of being the main financial provider, what service do you bring as a man to your home/relationship that makes you feel MOST proud or validated as a man?

...was just pondering this thought...Lilith copped an attitude on being mans equal ..even went as far as believing man was basically not necessary...funny how God put a stop to it then...the woman putting on the pants on top of everything else ...kinda made it hard to find a good man...his worst competition is the lady he wants to be with... flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 01/12/16 05:59 AM
Long tunnel , bright light, It's a train..!!!

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 01/10/16 10:34 AM
Geez...that's too much...lol..I would buy everyone in my family RV's and we would tour through all the states...try to get a few businesses going to employ people who have difficult times finding work due to background checks...would create a way to house people with the same problem...I don't want much...not into showing off...but it would be nice to never worry about the cost of living...oh yeah...I would also track down all my mingle favs and get us all together for a weekend of fun...yup...going to have some awesome daydreams for the next couple days...tongue2...:angel:

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 01/08/16 10:58 PM

I'm so sorry, Jar. Sending prayers your way for a speedy recovery. flowerforyou

If this girl prays...it's heartfelt ...my heart ...with her....

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 01/08/16 09:35 AM
Wow..this guy really is a moron...I try so hard to respect the man and then he spews out this crud...hail Hitler...geez..and its speeches like this that make me grateful technology is so advanced...it's easy for average people to see and understand just how corrupt the U.S. Government has become...now if only we could stop them.... ohwell

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 01/05/16 09:39 AM

President Sad Sack!sick
I $hit you not..he is CRYING now! Wiping away tears....

Crocodile-Tears,Shenanigans underfoot!

He didn't cry for the military or lower the flag for the dead.

He didn't cry for any veterans.

He didn't cry for any Islamic terrorist attack on the United States.

He didn't cry for Jews & Christian slaughtered during a Christmas party by ISIS.

But Law Abiding American Citizens with guns...he cries. I smell fear think
...that's funny...
flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 01/02/16 06:40 PM

any beautiful woman wearing red lipstick and
whispering in french would be music to my ear....

...ouiflowerforyou

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next