Community > Posts By > Kindlightheart

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 03/18/16 02:18 PM
What a wonderful world..Louis Armstrong of course...this song will always make me smile..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 03/18/16 11:56 AM
Lol...who didn't see that coming...they have to take as much as they can..God knows they can't live like the rest of us..as if all the biography books won't make him rich enough...and we can assume that right after the new President is elected all the rest of the crooks will vote in their raise first...then sit back and sell their vote to the highest bidder...after all thats why we vote them in...I think it's safe to say we all know the "representatives" just lie..U.S. Government is just a bunch of money grubbing morons...but at least we can rest easy knowing Obama can keep his memberships at all those exclusive golf courses...ohwell flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 03/18/16 10:16 AM
...science has and will continue to prove and disprove many things...but science only exists because God created the brain...and not all brains think the same...nor do all brains learn and retain information the same...perhaps God wanted humans to solve some of the "miracles"...the story of Noah's ark has always had a fictional side...where did all the races of people come from?..who did they marry and reproduce children with..?...ect...as far as pyramids and other unexplained architect ...isn't it said that the Angels walked the earth first...?...pretty sure if they were here they just didn't fly around all the time..building blocks and marbles perhaps..?...anyhow...perhaps one day we will be gifted with knowing...until then..we as humans should just do the best we can to get past our differences and build a better future...whoops..my bad..almost forgot..our governments won't let us...lol..hope everyone has a beautiful day..!!flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 03/17/16 03:45 PM

Marks of beast or God are hypothetical ...no "mark" exists as it is your soul that God is concerned with...humans took old writings and wrote books to invoke fear...not because God is a judgmental pr**k, but because a few humans discovered they could make millions off the idea of God...sadly they who love money don't know the true God...one day God will return...and all the people who claim they are they way...hmmm..I have a feeling they might find a fork road in the afterlife...flowerforyou

........Okay, If you says that there is no marks,then you don't know your Bible good. Read Revelation 14:6-12. The third angle message. Second,nobody has their own soul or spirit who live in their body. There are two kind of spirit who can enter human body. That is the demons or the Holy Spirit.

...I read the book...and as soon as I see a seven headed dragon I will believe that the mark exists...until then I will continue to love the God I feel is with me..flowerforyou

I have heard of people seeing snakes after drinking to much but never a dragon. lol I think the "mark" on your forehead and your right hand might be your thinking and your actions.
...as it is...I will apologize for being a smart***...I just have issues with "faith"...the thought of people getting a mark on the forehead or right hand...seems that if it came down to it, how could it be done...even non believers know the story...just doesn't appear possible that anyone would willingly accept a mark that is said to damn you to hell...and if Christianity is the only "true" belief...who says..?...the Muslims ...the Jews...the Buddhist..last time I checked they believe that the books they read are the truth...I have heard that ask God and he will show you the way...I just wound up more confused...why is God not telling me what's the right choice...?...it also says that the names of the forgiven are written in the book of life...but can be removed...that sounds like a scare tactic to me...I try not criticize what others choose to believe...I just hope there is a loving God that will someday return...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 03/17/16 12:44 PM

Marks of beast or God are hypothetical ...no "mark" exists as it is your soul that God is concerned with...humans took old writings and wrote books to invoke fear...not because God is a judgmental pr**k, but because a few humans discovered they could make millions off the idea of God...sadly they who love money don't know the true God...one day God will return...and all the people who claim they are they way...hmmm..I have a feeling they might find a fork road in the afterlife...flowerforyou

........Okay, If you says that there is no marks,then you don't know your Bible good. Read Revelation 14:6-12. The third angle message. Second,nobody has their own soul or spirit who live in their body. There are two kind of spirit who can enter human body. That is the demons or the Holy Spirit.

...I read the book...and as soon as I see a seven headed dragon I will believe that the mark exists...until then I will continue to love the God I feel is with me..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 03/17/16 09:04 AM
Yup...Trump has caused quite a stir...it's sad how the election is just a rock throwing competition ...I kinda think people are drawn to his theatrics because he really is stirring the pot...kinda reminds me of pink floyd the wall...it's so sad that this beautiful country has reduced itself to this nonsense...oh well...at least it's entertaining ...figure I will wait until the last few months before the election and see who's going to be the last two standing before I even consider voting...I just hope one of these runners could be a good president...slapheadflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 03/15/16 06:21 PM

Cultural diversity which respects , recognises and embraces each person as a unique individual ....

Higher education as a means to empower plan and look to the future....

A sense of community which encourages participation and partnership to problem solve and bring about positive change ....

Access to free health care , education and a place to call home as a basic need and right for all . ...

Protection and support of those vulnerable in society that they feel safe and valued. .....

Generosity and compassion . To reach out to those in need without judgement or political agendas ....

Conservation not just of lands and nature but of humankind .. A quest for peace and unity .

Welcome to blondey's lala land laughing :-)

...I like lala blondey land...:banana:
oh you just reminded me . Three day weekends .. A love light and happiness day each week to celebrate what life is all about .. A day of love and laughter . Hi u :-)

...hi u too..!...yup..a day of love,laughter and happiness once a week...that's worth keeping holy-moley...drinkerflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 03/15/16 05:07 PM

Cultural diversity which respects , recognises and embraces each person as a unique individual ....

Higher education as a means to empower plan and look to the future....

A sense of community which encourages participation and partnership to problem solve and bring about positive change ....

Access to free health care , education and a place to call home as a basic need and right for all . ...

Protection and support of those vulnerable in society that they feel safe and valued. .....

Generosity and compassion . To reach out to those in need without judgement or political agendas ....

Conservation not just of lands and nature but of humankind .. A quest for peace and unity .

Welcome to blondey's lala land laughing :-)

...I like lala blondey land...:banana:

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 03/15/16 05:05 PM

I had a woman "hate" me once...hahaha...at first I was kinda sad...I never did anything to her...then people told me why she hated me...her reason...because all kinds of people like me...she tried so hard to hold her hate towards me...and when she died...her kids told me that she really liked me...she just could not understand why I was nice to everyone...weird reason to harbor the hate bug...but I guess hate matters to some...flowerforyou

What this lady said right here!!!
I love you hearty!! flowerforyou :heart:

..I love you Lu...flowerforyou...you are truly a light in the darkness...stay bright my friend..!!!

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 03/15/16 04:46 PM

So the Stigmata of St. Francis of Assisi..is a hoax or at least a fake...hmmmm....

...I can't say it's real or fake...that is part the catholic faith...or human interpretation ...I just think that God has been misrepresented by man...and any faith that believes hurting others for monetary gain is ok...probably not of God...but then I am just a human myself...and as it is..I know and love so many beautiful souls that are of every belief or no belief at all...and if they can't go to heaven...I won't either... on the other hand...so many claim to have faith...and I would not want to eat a free dinner from them or with them...I guess someday the truth will hit us like a two ton heavy thing...but until that day comes..I will just love my God and hope he is forgiving...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 03/15/16 04:05 PM

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 03/15/16 02:54 PM
I had a woman "hate" me once...hahaha...at first I was kinda sad...I never did anything to her...then people told me why she hated me...her reason...because all kinds of people like me...she tried so hard to hold her hate towards me...and when she died...her kids told me that she really liked me...she just could not understand why I was nice to everyone...weird reason to harbor the hate bug...but I guess hate matters to some...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 03/15/16 08:40 AM
I can't say I like this woman much...and I really gave up on the U.S. Government along time ago...usually when I voted I would just vote for whoever my family was voting for...this year everyone in my family is voting for someone different so I have no choice but to listen to all of the pond scum running...what a pathetic election...I hope as it goes on they stop acting like spoiled children...anyway...yesterday I stumbled into an article that Hillary was talking about Libya ...not her exact words but she mentions sharia law being a good thing for all women...and when told how bad it was for women she commented that she thought that was a shite thing...(my spelling stinks)...anyway..I then was watching videos of a reporter asking American college girls how they felt about Hillary wanting to introduce it here...all these bikini clad girls were all for it...if Hillary says it's good it must be...wow...and I can't for the life of me understand how someone under a federal investigation can even run for president...this election will go down in history...I just hope it's not titled...
"The fall of the USA.."...bullies, booger eaters, liar liar pants on fire...ect...all losers...sadly one of these fools will win...lesser of the evils...oh well..ohwellflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 03/14/16 04:12 PM

Chicago: 32 Shot, Five Fatally in Weekend Violence
police-crime-scene-tape

by Warner Todd Huston14 Mar 2016Chicago, IL

As Americans tallied up their primary choices for president of the United States, Chicago was counting a tally of its own in the number of citizens shot and killed by other citizens waging incessant gang violence, plaguing the city. This weekend some citizens of the Windy City were pulling out guns instead of ballots with a toll of 32 shootings that resulted in five deaths.

By Sunday morning the Chicago Sun-Times was already reporting that four Chicagoans had been killed by gunfire and another 22 wounded. But as Sunday drew to a close, ten more shootings occurred, along with yet another fatality.

One of the Sunday murder victims was a 16-year-old male gunned down in the city’s far South Side Rosemoor neighborhood. It was reported that when police arrived on the scene the teen was already dead from gunshots to the head.

Others killed included a 22-year-old man shot on the Northwest Side, a 24-year-old killed in Garfield Park, a 20-year-old man shot several times, and a pregnant woman shot in Jeffery Manor on the Far South Side. The fifth and final death occurred in the Roseland neighborhood.

The toll exceeds the tally from the same weekend in 2014 when 3 were killed and 6 wounded and rivals the 6 killed and 28 wounded over the same weekend last year.

Chicago has seen 603 shootings, of which 103 were fatal so far in 2016.

The weekend included the arrest of the father of a 9-year-old assassinated in a gang retaliation shooting late last year after he allegedly shot three people.

Police charged that gang bangers shot Little Tyshawn in the head last November. But law enforcement later said that the shooters belonged to a rival gang to that which Pierre Stokes, the boy’s father, belonged. On Sunday Stokes himself was arrested with the Chicago Police, charging that he engaged in a retaliatory shooting against the girlfriend of the man arrested for shooting his son.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Twitter @warnerthuston or email the author at igcolonel@hotmail.com.
Read More Stories About:

Big Government, Crime, Chicago

...nothing like strict gun control ...geez...here where I live almost everyone has at least one gun...and once in awhile you might here a report on the scanner of someone hearing a gunshot...very few crimes with guns...but then Chicago seems to have a lot of issues these days...

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 03/14/16 03:43 PM

...honestly...I only recently have been trying to have a better understanding of Islam ...and frankly...wow...I can say my dad was right...it is impossible to be a true Muslim and reside in USA ...and truthfully speaking...I admire anyone who stands behind their heart,soul,and mind ...but all of these are infected by deliberate poor teaching...silly little sheep...

Kindlightheart
Why would it be hard to be a true Muslim and reside in USA?

...honestly..I don't know a lot about Islam ..or Muslims...but what little I do know...the men of the faith seem to think they can abuse women to severe degrees that we in America say is wrong...America is an open book of infidelity...the women of this belief are covered head to toe...women in America...are barely dressed...we in America don't condone sex with children...I can't help but wonder what a Muslim woman would think here...especially one that was disfigured for her husbands thoughts...here she would be surrounded by beautiful women that would never be treated like she was...Muslim children would see that the freedoms that they are beat and killed for are ok for other kids...I may be wrong ...maybe most Muslims could just blend in...maybe all I have heard is not true...but if it's true that Muslims are supposed to kill the infidels...they got plenty of us to kill here in the USA...like I said...I don't know as much as I would like to about Islam ...but unless the American people change...I don't see how we can live together...guess we will find out soon enough... :wink:flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 03/13/16 08:30 PM

We all make mistakes at times. What is wrong today may have been just fine 100 years ago. Times change, laws change, people change, and we do things at times we would NOT do at other times.

The government has gotten way too involved in child raising.

...and I know this way too well...sadly...the end result isn't always in the best interest of the child...

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 03/13/16 05:58 PM

I have heard this, forgive the paraphrasing, that 'the measure
of a nation, is how the most of them treat the least of them.'

....yup...I just wish that our governments understood this...ohwell

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 03/13/16 05:54 PM

^ Two of the best people on Mingle2!

....drinker...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 03/13/16 05:45 PM
Not that this is a funny story...tragic really...but one of my dads friends got mad at her kids for fighting in the car..she pulled over to the side of the road and made them get out of the car...all three slipped out the one door to avoid traffic she then got out when traffic allowed and walked around the car...to her horror...all three kids fell into the ditch and drowned...don't think she was charged with anything...she just acted in haste...kinda figure this gal just pulled over in anger and wrote a note and thought he was safe...hmmm

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 03/13/16 05:36 PM

and have you worked with or around the 'foster system' to assume that means he would be doing 'better' to be without his mom for several more years , as opposed to only the time he already spent separated from her?

race is not my hangup just because I am able to aknowledge issues with race relations

this case is about a mother who is suddenly overwhelmed when trying to take care of 4 kids , previously with a partner, and now alone

who left the kid at a HOSPITAL , not on the street, or sold to the black market,, in a moment when she felt overwhelmed

not someone who should be thrown away and taken from her kids for potentially 6 years,,,

...I have to see this point...my kids gave me a run for the money...I even tried to talk my ex husbands mom into just taking them...she was so kind...she helped me a lot ...but this gal just over killed without thinking about consequence ...she probably was trying to scare him as a last resort...the system has plenty of abused kids that don't receive quality foster care already ......seems a few parenting classes could cure this one...