Community > Posts By > Kindlightheart

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 04/21/16 11:07 AM

...lol..and I thought all the new money that they printed that resembled Monopoly money was "off color"...it's kinda sad that they are doing this...it's almost an insult to people of color...I mean if you think about it..currency is losing its value by the minute...now that it's about worthless they want to put a black lady on it..?...please note that I am not insulting people of color...just insulting the idea...flowerforyou

Damage has already been done, hence... "Black Lady" as you would prefer to call her. Smh.
...I have never been PC...and I am not white so I know all to well what it is like to be picked on for the color of my skin...tried to scrub my color off every time I took a bath as a child...I guess I should have said African American woman...my bad..all that scrubbing gave me tough skin..too bad everyone is so sensitive these days..even my African American friends don't get offended by being referred to as black...But in 2020 when the new money comes to be..guess we will know its worth then...the picture might be the only part with any value...ohwell flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 04/21/16 10:20 AM

...I would want a four bedroom, three bathroom log cabin with a loft area...on a lake...bought and paid for...and it would need a nice sewing room...yup...that's all I need...I would never want to be mega rich...and know I never will be...good hearted people like me never are...ohwell flowerforyou flowerforyou

This is MEGA RICH, Kindheartlight!!..I love your sweet simplicity. flowerforyou :smile:
...and once again you Lu...made me smile...yup..having money might make a person more comfortable...but true happiness is found in kind loving hearts...nothing beats being cared about for who you are...not what you have..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 04/21/16 10:13 AM
...lol..and I thought all the new money that they printed that resembled Monopoly money was "off color"...it's kinda sad that they are doing this...it's almost an insult to people of color...I mean if you think about it..currency is losing its value by the minute...now that it's about worthless they want to put a black lady on it..?...please note that I am not insulting people of color...just insulting the idea...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 04/20/16 03:33 PM
...I would want a four bedroom, three bathroom log cabin with a loft area...on a lake...bought and paid for...and it would need a nice sewing room...yup...that's all I need...I would never want to be mega rich...and know I never will be...good hearted people like me never are...ohwell flowerforyou flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 04/19/16 03:02 PM
Although some of the time it may be that you moved back with parents to be helpful...but more and more it's a financial issue...and more times then not it will cause problems in a relationship...no matter how old we get..parents are parents...they ask what your doing...ask you not to do some things..and having a guest for the night can be very uncomfortable for everyone...I had a guy friend that lived with his parents and when he got married..his mom and wife were actually competing...cooking, cleaning...attention...non stop...they wound up divorced...I guess if you could have a small apartment it might work...but a person needs to be very patient and understanding to pull it off...jmoflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 04/19/16 12:33 PM
...lol..prom..I was asked to go when I was a sophomore by a senior boy...about a week before prom night my sister was bummed..she was a senior and she really wanted to go...so my mom made her a beautiful dress...when my date showed up I pretended to be sick and rather then wreck his night my sister would fill in for me...he wasn't to happy but my sister had a great time...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 04/19/16 10:57 AM
...I wish my dad was still alive...when I was growing up my dad was always watching some kind of news show...he would keep me informed of what was going on and always explained things from all different perspectives...now..geez...nothing makes sense and most of what you hear is either the persons personal opinion or made up....I love conspiracy theories...and I believe some may be true...at least that's one good thing about the Internet...you can research almost everything..and I have found that's the best way to the truth...sortadrinker flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 04/17/16 07:11 PM
Hello friend...I missed you...hope they get you squared away...have a beautiful day..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 04/16/16 08:44 AM

what

we have a lot of liberal people that want to help...but we have way more self righteous hate mongers that will not tolerate their kids being picked on..

What are you saying? Liberal = Helpful or Good.

And not putting up with your kid getting their as@ kicked or not kissing as@, is ' self righteous hate mongering'

..liberal being with good intentions...self righteous hate mongers...people judging all Muslims as evil from what they read..there are as many good people who are Muslim as bad people who claim to be Christian ...no one chose to be born where they are born...and regardless of color or faith we all are only human... I am mainly speaking of how people are in my hometown and the point that we will house 25 families...I was a teenager when the Cambodians came here...the racism was unreal...and around ten years ago the Russians arrived ...they did not like our laws...a lot of drug dealing and gun trafficking...a few even got deported...but the way people here are talking...it's just sad...I feel bad for these families...not all of them are terrorists but all of them are being condemned...I know my town well and we are an open carry state...I don't think it's a good idea to bring a bunch of refugees here because a bunch of gun toting,drunk Christians will start harassing them..just for being Muslims...I almost think they are being put here in hopes of it getting out of hand...great way to make stricter gun laws...just inhumane ...but then our government is always up to no good... ohwellflowerforyou

Okay. We are definitely from two different worlds. You may be small town & I am Metro & use to a huge variety of people & have lived 13 places.
You see this as a race & religion issue & I see it as political ideological threat to North America.

Peace out flowerforyou

...I will say that you and I are quite different in a lot of perspectives...but I do enjoy reading your posts... I actually learn a lot from them...I realize that this refugee issue is a big problem...as corrupt our government has become I can say their motives for helping these people has nothing to do with compassion...frankly..with everything we hear about how it's not working out in any country and now Canada is starting to go through the same hell..when I focus on my home town it is because I know how people are here...I am not the only small minded person...this town is full of them...with the beliefs that the locals have about the Muslims..from what they read on social networks a lot of them are taking advantage of the open carry privilege...you might not see the problem but I see a lot more gun control issues around the bend...Imagine how a small minded, gun toting, Muslim hater will behave when a Muslim boy chokes and slaps his little girl...at least Canadians have no guns ...as for the political side to all this... I have zero understanding...
drinkerflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 04/15/16 02:56 PM

what

we have a lot of liberal people that want to help...but we have way more self righteous hate mongers that will not tolerate their kids being picked on..

What are you saying? Liberal = Helpful or Good.

And not putting up with your kid getting their as@ kicked or not kissing as@, is ' self righteous hate mongering'

..liberal being with good intentions...self righteous hate mongers...people judging all Muslims as evil from what they read..there are as many good people who are Muslim as bad people who claim to be Christian ...no one chose to be born where they are born...and regardless of color or faith we all are only human... I am mainly speaking of how people are in my hometown and the point that we will house 25 families...I was a teenager when the Cambodians came here...the racism was unreal...and around ten years ago the Russians arrived ...they did not like our laws...a lot of drug dealing and gun trafficking...a few even got deported...but the way people here are talking...it's just sad...I feel bad for these families...not all of them are terrorists but all of them are being condemned...I know my town well and we are an open carry state...I don't think it's a good idea to bring a bunch of refugees here because a bunch of gun toting,drunk Christians will start harassing them..just for being Muslims...I almost think they are being put here in hopes of it getting out of hand...great way to make stricter gun laws...just inhumane ...but then our government is always up to no good... ohwellflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 04/15/16 11:54 AM
This refugee stuff is so sad...the pain and suffering these people have endured is horrible...and the crud their faith teaches them is mind blowing ...but they really need to understand that the countries they are being welcomed into have rules of their own and the refugees are to follow them...I just don't understand why everyone is bowing down to accommodate them...those poor Canadian kids....what's even worse...these refugees are in for a nightmare in the USA...we have a lot of liberal people that want to help...but we have way more self righteous hate mongers that will not tolerate their kids being picked on...my hometown is going to help 25 refugee families...I am very concerned by this...not cause I fear Muslims ...I just know a lot of people here are forming opinions of the refugees based off all the crud they hear and read off social network sites...and because this is Montana...almost everyone owns at least one gun ..and sadly a lot are not "responsible" gun owners..not to mention a lot of guns in town aren't registered...and then put Montana up in the top five states that drink too much...yup..this could get ugly fast..I may not claim a faith...but I pray a lot these days...for all humanity ...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 04/14/16 10:11 AM
..wtf...why isn't 400 people getting arrested protesting at the Capitol news worthy...ohwell flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 04/12/16 05:44 PM
I feel like...hmmm..I took the short cut..only it's more like a rock wall..up,up I go...sure hope I don't find a mountain when I get up there...lolflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 04/12/16 05:28 PM

I love paranoid conspiracy stuff like this. The best thing about it, is that it often drives people to read a lot more history than they would have, and every now and then they actually learn something.

But mostly, conspiracy nonsense tends to discourage discovering the REAL plots that are going on. The "noise" of the conspiracy gets people fussing and focusing on that, and then they ignore everything else. Actual bodies can be dragged out the front door, when enough people are chattering about "ooh the ROTHCHILDS!" or whomever.
...lol...yup..nothing like a good CT...but anymore there is so much crud out there,..even if it was true it is almost impossible to know...my trip on the Rothschilds just started recently...still digging up the dirt...but from what I have learned so far...they are evil...as it is I don't care for the super rich...very few "earned" their wealth...and those that did not earn it..took it unfairly..hurting many people along the way...and honestly...this election is bought..CT or not...And if not..the way the U.S. Government has been behaving...pathetic..if this isn't the fall of a beautiful country I hate the thought of how low they will go to create their NWO...but November is a bit away...even though the outcome is clear...they will at least they amuse us with their plans to better this country ...lining their pockets as they go...ohwell flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 04/12/16 04:26 PM

...OMG...my brother in drag...haha...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 04/12/16 04:10 PM
...my feet would make anyone into feet very afraid...ohwell

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 04/12/16 04:06 PM

"they bought Hillary for pennies and she's going to be the first Queen of America"

Nobody buy Hillary for pennies....she gets paid $300K for her hour long speaking engagements....

OH wait, I forgot....that's only because that's how much money "they offered" laugh
...right...lol...besides..she's owned not bought...I am sooo going to hate listening to her endless lies...her voice alone makes me sick..it's funny cause my brother is voting for her..(he's mentally disabled)...they really believe she cares about them....hahaha...dumb girls and crazies ...oh shucks...that's a lot of votes...ohwell flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 04/12/16 03:49 PM

Who really makes you smile and laugh the most
...my grandkids...I am blessed...but in mingleland..I could never pick just one...everyone regular in the forums...male and female..many smiles have been brought to my face in here...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 04/12/16 03:38 PM

Trump refuses to rule out third party run if he loses GOP nomination

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-third-party-20160403-story.html/ (more on link)

The prospect that Trump will launch an insurgent third party run and draw his ardent supporters away from a rival Republican nominee, widening the divisions in the GOP, is a nightmare scenario for party leaders.

Some are supporting efforts to try to deny Trump the nomination if he cannot lock up enough delegates during the primaries to secure the nomination at the Republican National Convention, a movement that Trump has complained is unfair.

At a town hall sponsored by CNN on Tuesday in Milwaukee, Trump was asked if he still felt bound by his pledge.

"No, I don't anymore," he said. Asked why, he responded, "I have been treated very unfairly."

During the same town hall, Trump's remaining rivals, Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas and Ohio Gov. John Kasich, ALSO appeared to back off their pledges to support the GOP nominee. Neither was as direct as Trump, however.

...I can't say I stand by Trump for what he wants to do...but I give the guy a pat on the back for opening the eyes of many blind voters...I have not voted since Bush junior...the speech he made after 9/11..."God spoke to me and said...."made me sick...Gore being a pout sack demanding a recount...the Clintons...hmmm...and all of them mention the New World Order...haha...wait...with the Muslim crap...hmmm..just hope this "NWO".. Isn't going to pull Sharia law...that's just wrong...and I doubt Trump supports that...Mr. Ryan knows he's got a good seat...no one will beat that thing called Hillary...but at this point Trump is the better of the choices..Bernie has a beautiful dream...but so did Mr.King...I really doubt BLM is what he intended...so for now...go Trump go..!!!

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 04/12/16 02:52 PM

If it was raining men . I would turn my umbrella upside down . Cheeky smile . And it is a big umbrella :-)
...haha...only you could tame the masses...beautiful womanflowerforyou

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25