Community > Posts By > Kindlightheart

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 07/20/16 07:19 PM
...please note...the writers are the puppet masters..we here what they want us to..doesn't matter who makes the speech ..we heard it...lolohwellflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 07/16/16 09:12 PM

Is it important to you that the other person can communicate in a way you understand without having to do too much deciphering?

In other words, is it shallow to hold an expectation of being able to understand the other persons grammar and english? There are times when people type in such a way that it seems like they must not really speak english or at least speak it very poorly and I tend to keep going when that happens.....

Do you hang in there and try to figure it out?

...depends on what we are talking about ...text already lacks emotion..and if it's hard to read..if it's small talk I try to bow out gracefully ..but if we are talking about somthing important ..I try to understand..but if I can't I will bow out to avoid a senseless disagreement .. flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 07/16/16 04:00 PM

I have been asked that question over and over again if true love exist over the internet and I am still of the opinion that it does exist.
If you agree give me your own view. If you don't, lets hear it.

I do not think WHERE you meet someone is any indication
of how deep the relationship is capable of going.

The Internet is like a local PUB, strangers wander in and
out, friends are made, then they return to gather when they
feel the need.

Love can pop up whenever people gather.

..very well said Sophie ..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 07/14/16 10:27 PM
Nice piece for its genre ...my unknown friend is pretty good at this too...this place a wonderful group of variety..a splash of everything and an amazing ability to agree to disagree..welcomeflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 07/14/16 09:05 PM
I wish we could talk about the spammers but the site is on top of it..only reason the nip these threads is the more we talk about them..the better they hide.. nowayohwellflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 07/14/16 03:40 PM

BLACK lives matter. BLACK panthers. No different than WHITE supremacist

New Black Panthers have A leader who encourages killing white babies
no different than white supremacists who encourage killing blacks and race traitors

BLM,, not even in the same ballpark as killing is not advocated anywhere in its founding or purpose

...perhaps BLM should shut down being that they have no control over the radicals ..get out there and say this is not what they stand for..they can work on a better platform under a new name...when the original black panthers had a branch in Oakland my parents were force to move because they lived in the district that they took over...as far as any black movement screaming death to the whites..using the excuse that a group of radical white morons do it..lmao..everyone knows two wrongs don't make a right...all these movements are paid by elitists to stir hate..we as Americans need to stand together...after the election..you watch Soros pull the rug out from under BLM...but if these "radicals" keep killing cops...a lot of innocent black people will be in for a ride...Obama is moving to Dubai..he's rich and really don't give two hoots about the cause...after the election, regardless of who wins...funding will stop for the movements and average people will be left with the mess...as far as the panthers...asshats...wish Martin was around to see his people today..

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 07/13/16 08:20 AM
Was looking at the list of "guests" planing to attend the RNC...lol..
Bikers for Trump
10000 BLM protesters
LaRaza protesters
100+naked women with mirrors (art)
Black Panthers (armed and ready)...
What a party..lol...this will be one hell of a week...ohwellflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 07/12/16 11:31 PM
Because men made it look fun...haha...honestly though. from a woman's perspective ..she's boredflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 07/12/16 11:02 PM

.I will always respect the man with a gun...good or bad..

Showing respect and giving respect are completely different things.
But its not usually wise to point that out to a person with a gun.
...more like I respect the gun in his hand...unless I broke the law then I would hope the officer is a man I would respect...if he points a gun at me...and if some moron points a gun at me..zero respect...but the gun itself..commands respect..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 07/12/16 08:55 PM

It was a nice WTF
And as always,with the added humour of the saintly Blondey and her 'holly' ghost butt plug ? laugh
hahaha .. Can't remember what I said .. But that sounds like me .. I think I hold the record for disappearing posts !!!!
...lmao..!!..yup it's gone..but although I couldn't remember ..it was totally blondey...must have been offtopic ..rofl

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 07/12/16 08:50 PM

...I'm back..anyone there..?..magical words I hope to hear soon...yup..this world is going to be a sight for the sore eyes of God..haha..but looking forward to the eternal future is kinda fun...if the world ends..we will finally see the eyes of the true God..AMEN..!.. And we get joined with our loved ones...find peace of mind..and one of the best things..we all get to meet our special friends in mingleland...and have endless great times forever and one day..flowerforyou .woohoo...:angel: ...waving

Ps...Davidben...?..if your out there..hope all is well..miss yaflowers

Welcome back
...and one of my favorites..smooched ..yup...unknown for now..but not forever..flowers

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 07/12/16 08:29 PM

Hi kind girl .. I miss tim and sheik .. So funny the pair of them .. Perhaps they too will return ;-)
...hello beautiful...yeah..was remembering a lot of when you got me out of my shell..lol..some beautiful peeps I am blessed with from hear...and despite anyone's faith..in my heaven...all of you are going to at least pass through my version of eternity..yup..see you and fox on the flip side for sure..:banana: :banana: :banana: pitchfork ...:angel:

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 07/12/16 08:21 PM

.. blondie.. you just gave me a great idea for a new vibrator..
I'm going to call it.. the Father ,Son and Holy Ghost.....ok.. I know!!. it needs some work..lol..
...lol..just reminded me of a joke about the invisible man and wonder woman ...laugh flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 07/12/16 08:19 PM
...I'm back..anyone there..?..magical words I hope to hear soon...yup..this world is going to be a sight for the sore eyes of God..haha..but looking forward to the eternal future is kinda fun...if the world ends..we will finally see the eyes of the true God..AMEN..!.. And we get joined with our loved ones...find peace of mind..and one of the best things..we all get to meet our special friends in mingleland...and have endless great times forever and one day..flowerforyou .woohoo...:angel: ...waving

Ps...Davidben...?..if your out there..hope all is well..miss yaflowers

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 07/12/16 05:58 PM

wow and IM the one who enjoys arguing huh?,,,

yes ONE , one individual, who determined he is a 'leader' ? what defines leader? and is one leader less of an INDIVIDUAL?

ya see,, here is the problem

perception

in my perception, and judging by the fact people of all races and occupations take part in BLM protests and vigils,, the movement is pro JUSTICE and not ANTI COP

the very reason is because it IS NOT RIGHT to paint all cops with the same brush as those who are unjustly taking lives,, any more than it would be right to paint all men with the same brush as those who abuse their wives, or all BLM protests and protestors with the same brush as those who do or say something we find offensive

so, I repeat, certainly INDIVIDUALS in the movement ( I dont know of whom you are speaking so I have no details) will do and say things that some find unacceptable,, but using that to negate and deride the WHOLE MOVEMENT is no different than those who use the actions of individual cops to label ALL POLICE

and if there is no grown up and rational response here, feel free to just label it all 'spin'

So by this logic, ISIS is a group, so we should absolve the group of anything that they incite and promote? And only focus on the LOW level individuals carrying out their leaders (who neverodo the dirty work themselves) ..
uh huh

no, that is a terrible analogy , ISIS is an organized group(not a social media movement) that heavily arms itself and is trained to commit suicide and kill individuals with no power'

so yeah, THAT group with very specific ideology and motives and training shouldn't be absolved

BLM isnt training

so BLM is a chaotic movement lacking organization? ....yeah I would agree with that

its one of the first social movements of its type utilizing the modern social media, and in its infancy it doesn't lack organization but its not unilaterally organized,, any more than the United States became 50 states overnight

...both gay pride and BLM exist for wrong doings done to them..and I respect their need to make a stand...both need to slow down and focus on being more organized and if "radicals" are making things difficult for them..they need to find a way to show that they are against radical behavior...and denounce anyone making the cause a farce... I sure hope they get it figured out quicker than it took 50 states to exist...sadly...I see dead people...on all sides..but hope prevails..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 07/12/16 05:24 PM

...I will always respect the man with a gun...good or bad..

Is it fear or respect? Fear can be overcome, we're seeing this in the black community more & more, that young man who was shot in his car beside his gf this week was stopped 50+ times... 50 freaking times!!!

Crazy!

..perhaps fear induced respect..lol..especially when I may be guilty of a wrong doing myself...guns are designed for two things...wound or kill..unless it's a do or die situation...I prefer not to be shot ...and if a person has been in trouble with the law...try to be compliant...I like my guns ...

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 07/12/16 04:50 PM

and perhaps if cops havent had a gun on me,, I can try to effect change on when its actually reasonable for cops to have a gun on you , increasing the risk that you lose your life.

I get where you are going, but how it is isnt always how it should be,, and protest is one way to get out voices who dont believe its how it should be

disobedience shouldn't be a death penalty

...disobedience should not be a death sentence..I agree..sadly it's going to increase your odds of getting shot..not justifying it..but you don't know what the cop just dealt with..although wrong it's like stubbing your toe and you lash out at the first person that asked if it hurt...a cop may have just been involved in a bad situation...they should have more control but sometimes they don't..if you choose to be defiant you might push him over the edge..and with everyone knowing cops shoot people...I will always respect the man with a gun...good or bad..

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 07/12/16 04:11 PM
I have had guns pointed at me five times..no six..don't always count the time we were teaching my son how the home defender 12gauge operates...three were police and two were people in my life...freaky feeling facing a gun..lucky for me I haven't been shot yet...but if a cop has a gun on you...stand still, keep your hands where they can see them, follow their requests and unless they ask you a question keep your mouth shut..works 99% of the time...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 07/12/16 03:39 PM

Guns are an asset for the people... I and my family have enjoyed target shooting and hunting our entire lives...with what is going on in the world having guns isn't a bad idea...sadly..so many people are stupid with this privilege... I hope it never reaches a point where my guns are needed for more than entertainment or great meat...but at least I could pick up just about any gun and know how to use it...next one I get..hoping for an AR15...preferably pink camouflage in color...flowerforyou

What "Privilege"?
I could have sworn the 2nd calls it a RIGHT!

..true that..lol...I am privileged to live in a country that it is our RIGHT...and if they ever make us give up that RIGHT... I will not comply..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 07/12/16 12:01 PM

sorry to the mods

I would like to get back on topic,,,,,,

BLM is a large movement, in its infancy, it hasn't been able to avoid having individuals who make poor choices

its not a sovereign country but a movement so regionally , offshoots of the movement exist all over,, the negative gets a lot of press but its not a condemnation of the movement

...perhaps that's part of my problem..the bad apples get the spotlight..and of course my own prejudices...not meant as racist..just my own experience with law enforcement...harassment is an understatement..but why take the spotlight from other struggling movements..gay people feel they are poorly treated just as blacks...but one cause shouldn't overtake another...life is unfair to many ...but violence will only produce violence...hope one day we all get a better deal..flowerforyou

believe it or not, I get chastised in real life for being 'over' trusting and compassionate,, I rather take part in thoughtful and open conversations than namecalling or character assassinations

that being said, I try to keep in mind that what the media shows isn't everyones reality all the time,, and that causes me to not believe that any cause can really 'overtake' another , ,,

a country of our size should never be complacent with addressing any one issue, we have enough to address hundreds, if not thousands simultaneously

.. I bet you do suffer from the nice people disease..lol..me too..and for the sake of it..my daughter is a lesbian and her girlfriend is as black as they get...boy do we have some wild debating..I love everyone.,..just would like to see a happy begining instead of a violent end..flowerforyou

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25