Community > Posts By > Kindlightheart

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 04/12/16 02:50 PM
To say what ever I want...lol...how about free grape koolaid for the U.S. Government ...drink up its free..!...and you need a good pair of nikes...your space ship is waiting...haha...I keep tempting fate saying everything taboo on the phone...no big black cars yet...teeheeflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 04/12/16 02:38 PM

If the Rothschilds had a Million everytime they are blamed for nefarious things,they would be richer that the legendary Croesus!rofl rofl rofl

500trillion?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr7E3mZQJ7g
...right..lol...I have been struggling with this election in general ...so I google everything...been doing a lot of reading on the Rothschilds...500trillion is what is said to be all their money..assets..and money owed to them...sic..I am a doubting Thomas ...normally I need to see it to believe it..and the more research I do..yup..they own this country hands down.(.they must get a million every time they are blamed ...or at least an I owe you note..lol...)..I figure I have till November to totally understand their influence...but they are behind a lot of catastrophic events that have lined their pockets...religious fanatics say they(the Rothschilds) are trying to force Armageddon...I am starting to believe it..I really am curious about us "Americans"...like I mentioned ...wether it be the Rothschilds or some other power..this election is a farce...I just hope it's not a bend over and take it mood that seems to dominate the world..ohwell flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 04/12/16 01:45 PM
so early in the game and we that claim to be USA citizens...lmao...no voting needed..the Rothschilds got it covered...they bought Hillary for pennies and she's going to be the first Queen of America...I can't understand why we are even wasting our time voting...guess it's supposed to make us feel good...like we matter...haha...if anyone doesn't know who the Rothschilds are..hint..not candy..they are the holders of all the money world wide...said to be worth 500trillion(entire family and assets)...not even enough gold to cover their wealth...anyhow...this coming election will illustrate what money buys...but I am curious..after all is bought and paid for...said and done...is anyone else going to be upset...or are you just going to sit back and let it be...?...After we,..the voters discover how crooked our government is...any suggestions on how we get our rights back...?..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 04/12/16 01:12 PM
Wow...the land of the free..the home of the brave...hahaha...no free..no brave either...hmmmm...we need a shot heard around the world...an old rifle...and clear sight should do the trick....flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 04/10/16 10:04 PM
I feel kinda numb...sorta happy ...tired...but hopeful...after all is said and done...I will shoot for a vacation...someplace sunny...hmmmmflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 04/09/16 11:12 AM
..yeah..terms of endearment should be after you know each other...but a lot of men don't mean to insult...but my most hated words are when women refer to their mate as "daddy"....that's just gross...imoflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 04/09/16 11:02 AM
Love them..!! Could never pick a favorite album...although the Wall is very fitting in today's society ...a band way before its time...talented beyond measure...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 04/09/16 10:56 AM
Simple and tolerant ..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 04/07/16 08:00 PM
Happy Birthday to one of the best ladies..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 04/06/16 07:26 PM
Give all them that think we need to understand ...welcome to reality...BAM...FREEDOM..!!

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 04/06/16 07:22 PM
Okie..I hate...alot...

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 04/03/16 08:12 PM

Pizza guy is a jackwad...poor guy locked his keys and phone in his running car...lol...how many of us remember phone numbers...sad day for himflowerforyou

I so feel for the dude....that's a tough night.
...yeah...I let him use my phone...he called his work and his work tracked down his roommate ...his roommate brought him his spare keys...still took the better part of an hour...my nephew kept the guy company while he waited on the porch...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 04/03/16 07:44 PM
Pizza guy is a jackwad...poor guy locked his keys and phone in his running car...lol...how many of us remember phone numbers...sad day for himflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 04/02/16 05:46 PM
If anyone feels the need to torture terrorists...send them my way... flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 04/02/16 01:05 PM
Hahaha...I think if someone makes you smile...take a chance..unless you can't get a passport...then long distance is not impossible ...just really challenging.. flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 04/01/16 11:45 AM
Although the word "hate" is not one I care to use..its merited here...I hate when someone dislikes another person for their own personal reasons...but feels the need to tell others why and hope that they will shun the person too...we all make poor choices..and this is a "dating" site...not a
"commitment" site...sometimes we might get a little carried away and the beginning of most relationships are euphoric...but if it fizzles...or doesn't go the way you would like..be a grown up about it...sorry..but if someone decides they arnt into you..no reason to stir hate..move on and find someone who is into you...just sayin'..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 03/31/16 01:26 PM

At the risk of offending everyone...kudos to Isis ...at least they stand by their word!!..we may not agree with them nor do we support them...but dang..if they say it...they mean it...flowerforyou
WTH?

...one of those...whoops...probably should have controlled my text finger...sadly sarcasm never shows in text..!...trust me ..Isis makes my stomach turn..ill..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 03/30/16 11:13 PM

I see this place...as the same as Facebook..a social..place..

Well, it is not. Mingle2 is a dating site.

..well.that might be!!..but I use it as a source of entertainment....
My entertainment..lol
...there are a lot of people who are in relationships that hang out in the forums...and honestly...I use the forums to understand a lot going on in the world...and I have gotten to know a lot of random people I do consider friends...I may never meet them in this lifetime..and if they deactivate...I really miss them...but I do just luv coming in here...it's kinda like a nightclub...just cause I came out doesn't mean I am going home with someone...and I hope to see as many frequent flyers as I can...drinker flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 03/30/16 04:54 PM

At the risk of offending everyone...kudos to Isis ...at least they stand by their word!!..we may not agree with them nor do we support them...but dang..if they say it...they mean it...flowerforyou
You may wanna hold off with that kudos. Seems to me that if they did do something like this, they would blab it from the mountain top....or,rather, social media.....and the msm would be all over it. I havent seen that yet.....but keep those fingers crossed...I wouldnt put it passed them...you may get to deliver those kudos anyway

Agreed Reb. Good observation. I noted that too. AL jazeera would have definitely been all over that. Remember the middle eastern fighter pilot they burned in a cage?
My belief is that western media are the ones who are spreading this rumor to "stir the hate pot." Which seems to be working. ISIS wouldn't crucify any one. Especially not on a "crusader" holiday. Also if they did they would be replicating the status of the Romans. A crusader force. They will decapitate, burn or just kill someone. The fate of this priest is sealed. My condolences to this priest family.
...my apologies to the families that do and have suffered by these dark creatures that writhe on earth...I can't even imagine a day over there ...really my comment is covered in sarcasm...I was in a heated argument with friends and at one point I had to walk away...my friends were yelling some for some against the refugee families moving to my town...my experiences with the local people over the years have given me a very accurate view of what we may face ...we are a very diverse community...we are a splash of everything...and co exist beautifully...because my lack of understanding of their beliefs, and the media hype...I don't know how to feel...but the comment I made really was out of context...darn text never reads like I think it...ohwell ..but I am curious how approximately 25 young Muslim boys will blend with the rowdier boys here...who all pretty much own guns...I just don't know ...guess we will find out...have a great day drinker flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 03/30/16 03:15 PM

How about getting her on here too so she can enjoy the forums too and the she may 'get' why you are still on here....
ummm.. never going to happen ... why don't I just jump out of the frying pan and straight into the fire...lol.. and besides! if I did that. The amount of Gossip she would receive about me...well.. I would really start getting the dirty looks from her..lmao

...lol...yup..your alter ego here..hmmm..she might not find the humor...but flirting and being flirted with just has a way of brightening up a persons day...not to mention you really matter to a lot of us...geez..if Johnny Depp quit acting because his gal didn't like him working with pretty women...devastating thought...your kinda like the captain Jack of the forums..could you imagine trying to produce a Pirates of the Caribbean without the captain...your just going to tell her the show can't go on without you...(sniffles)...:cry:...dang..where's the Kleenex...flowerforyou