Community > Posts By > aladytoo

aladytoo's photo
Fri 12/25/09 05:36 PM
Welcome!flowerforyou

aladytoo's photo
Fri 12/25/09 05:12 PM
Hello and Welcome
There are all types of woman here,Join the forums.Post a thread if you like,or join other with comment.Helps you get a idea of woman as well as men here..

aladytoo's photo
Fri 12/25/09 05:07 PM
Hello Shaggy, Welcome!
Honesty I think all sites are about the same.Truly what you put into it, is what you most likly get out of it.
I like the forums here.One tends to get an idea of people, based on their threads, or replys on threads.Sure there are some that are serious looking for a mate, others in relationships, and just post to have new friends, some just bored and come here for laughs.
So you really have to put yourself out here on this site.
Good luck!!flowerforyou

aladytoo's photo
Fri 12/25/09 04:51 PM
I was reading all the post here,and sort of come up with this.
Men have same problems as woman with approach.If we are talking on line,usually there is something in your profile, that may state something thats scares them off.I guess that also applies when meeting in person.
Many can't handle rejection, lets face it when someone does reply, you may think , uhh he wants this! no way, or you may think lucky me..right?...so thats stops the progression.

aladytoo's photo
Fri 12/25/09 01:26 PM
Hello and Welcomeflowerforyou

aladytoo's photo
Fri 12/25/09 09:14 AM

slaphead This thread is one totally disaster.
Living with mom,having a baby with a run off father,man in her bed she hates,no sleep,ranting on here as if we can really help.Ok sure we can listen.Young lady your baby is the only responsibility you need to get in hand.Get HELP.There are programs and housing you can go to,get your head on straight..i'm sorry truly I am.But all your wrongs are not making it right for this baby your about to have.
my mom is fine with my child and im fine living here so excuse me but there is no problem with me living with my mom with my child

You missed the whole point.Totally!

aladytoo's photo
Fri 12/25/09 08:47 AM
laugh Not me.. Bored silly thats why I'm in these forums...I might even have to get sassy here just for kicks and grins.laugh

aladytoo's photo
Fri 12/25/09 08:42 AM
Eh... driving in snow, no biggie for me.
Its the nuts that can't drive in snow let alone drive in rain , or on a sunny day..all about the same. And for God sakes you wonder if walking is a option for them.laugh

aladytoo's photo
Fri 12/25/09 08:31 AM

or cant we just have a day where everything's free? hmm please?

Hun thats the problem we have now, everyone wants everything free or help.What ever happen to live with in your means , plan ahead,work hard for the dollar you earn(yeah I know it's not enough).But at my age, I'v gone that path.I'm far from being rich financially.But i'm rich in what I have learned.I'v worked hard for my home and keep my bills paid.Because I do live with in my means.I'm very thankful.

aladytoo's photo
Fri 12/25/09 08:21 AM
That might be why I never shop at Christmas.People really your best time to shop is a few weeks after Christmas.Better buys,great clearance prices, less nutty people.
Honesty can you think of really anything that someone HAS to have?? Other then food, water,and a damn roof over their heads.Please most of us have to many toys,clothes,knicks,tools etc.
Get totes pack away next years gifts and who they are for.and you have saved $100's, also shop for birthdays...If your going to save thats your best bet...Plan ahead.
As for retail, been in the corp business for over 30yrs.I'm telling you even with 75% off they still make a ton of money off you.Thats a fact..that you can have in the bank.The mark ups are so high because of high theft,shipping,benifits, gross yr profits...

aladytoo's photo
Fri 12/25/09 07:34 AM
New Years Resolutions.
I do have many so this is my list.
If fail all but one, I'm ok with that.Its about trying.

Cut back on smoking(maybe try and quit if I cut back with success)

Make new friends and build better bridges with old friends.

Think more of my needs, rather then others only.I need to learn to say NO.

Teach people good things come out of life with hard work, not handed on a silver platter.

Take more time thinking before answering questions.And still answer honesty.

aladytoo's photo
Fri 12/25/09 07:17 AM
I have as well had people send me notes..wondering why i'm always dressed prim and proper?Always get a huge laugh, 1- i'm a lady, 2- this is my style 80% of the time, when in public. No not going to post what I look like behind closed doors>>>lol go back to 1 please with that.:wink:

aladytoo's photo
Fri 12/25/09 07:00 AM
I have not met anyone in person, as of today.But there always tomarrows right?Have chatted with a few,But truly I know what I am looking for, not going to settle for less. Communication,communication communication... sometimes it takes months to know if it's workable.
We are all guily of saying things that others might want to hear, also as well ,leaving things out that we disagree on.When you get past that,and trust is built,truly you have better hopes that it's workable.
"relationship under construction"
I would add in my profile, so others would know.

aladytoo's photo
Fri 12/25/09 06:42 AM
ok..so you need to build a bomb shelter, problem solved..keep dating.flowerforyou

aladytoo's photo
Fri 12/25/09 04:12 AM
slaphead This thread is one totally disaster.
Living with mom,having a baby with a run off father,man in her bed she hates,no sleep,ranting on here as if we can really help.Ok sure we can listen.Young lady your baby is the only responsibility you need to get in hand.Get HELP.There are programs and housing you can go to,get your head on straight..i'm sorry truly I am.But all your wrongs are not making it right for this baby your about to have.

aladytoo's photo
Fri 12/25/09 03:57 AM

Some of you travel all the time, my lifestyle doesn't allow that... So what do you do if you are interested in someone but they live too far away... then you think, why can't you find that someone special closer to home. hmmm... **ponders Then if you ever meet, will it be everything you had hoped it to be? **ponders more

if your lifestyle and/or your finances don't allow you to travel, i'd advise not to get into a long distance relationship. i guess travelling from state to state isn't that expensive, but flying from canada to the usa runs us pretty close to a grand each time!

Ahh papersmile, but you both have the (Will) thats what makes it work. Your both very lucky!!

aladytoo's photo
Fri 12/25/09 03:52 AM
Hello and Good Luckflowerforyou

All I can add to this is you get out of it what you put into it. Communication and be involved helps.If your sitting waiting for mail, thats not going to happen.If you want mail you have to send some out...but not all will reply, so you have to deal with that as well.Join the forums here, you will truly get an idea of the locals here.
Also try your mutual matches...and yes I look at mine and I have many, and say to myself uhh you got to be kidding on some,lol.Ok so mutuals are not as they are cracked up to be....

Have fun, your such a newbie....drinker

aladytoo's photo
Fri 12/25/09 03:36 AM
I was reading the comments here about LTR , and was thinking hmmm, some say they work some say they don't.I have been in 1 long distance relationship, did it work yes.Are we together no, but by mutual choice.

My saying if there is"If there is a will there is a way".

When one or both starts putting up road blocks(family, children,homes,jobs), you have lost the will..right?
Both parties have to talk about all these things asap, see what works for both, who's more flexable.Usually thats with your job.If not can the other support you while looking for new?Or have you saved enough to help get you by till you find something? Can you relocate to a new place with your job? Families with always be families, kids if young adapt,homes are just that a roof over your head....
Again "If there is a will there is a way"

But all the things I mentioned is factors on your will.

aladytoo's photo
Fri 12/25/09 03:14 AM

in every relationship i have been in everything seems fine. after about a month the relationship ends. they always say the same thing " you really are a great guy" if i am, what happened? i just dont understand where these relationships are going bad. im not mean, although i will occasionally joke around, along the lines of calling them a big head or something. the only thing i can really think of is what we are both looking for. im not here for sex (celibate), i am trying to find someone to be with for a long time or for the rest of my life. and for the most part i think they are trying to get something physical out of me or just not looking for a serious relationship.

As the rest have stated here, your very young.I know it's nice to have a girlfriend,but it seems you might be picking gals that have differant morals then you do.Personally I'd love to have you as my son.
Young ladies and as well young men tend to rush to fast, thinking life is passing them by, and it's truly not.What happens is you cause more problems with your goals.You end up with children your not ready for, finanical issues you have hard times dealing with,lack of time for a education,etc etc.

Please stick with your eithics, values, and morals, seems you have them.But also have fun meet people,continue your education, or find a job , you really like , that you can grow with.Keep very busy and you never know that young lady working next to you just might have same view points as you......Good Luck Hun!

aladytoo's photo
Thu 12/24/09 01:27 PM
I would say you have a very considerate man, thats using his brain, and being wise.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25