Community > Posts By > Qiao

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 12:01 PM
always, if by misleading you mean unintentional. you never intentionally fall in love with another person, that burden falls on them and not you. so is it misleading that you can fall in love with some one who is only contending to their flow of reality? even unintentionally, is still misleading.

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 11:53 AM

Hi and welcome! flowerforyou

I email, search, and try to be as proactive as possible. winking

I do, too.
The only time I don't respond is when someone is like 20+ years older than me and is doing some heavy flirting with me.

what!? i never get these... kinda jealous..

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 11:35 AM
there is always some one for everyone, though often your someone will have another "someone" the conflicting clings of individual promotes a narcissist and delusional effect on love. the cases being that one person will tolerate and endure far much more than the other, and out of guilt the other person settles in the search, until a old fire is rekindled and the misguided fools of affection are left in confusion and shambles. but lets look at this cup half full, the penalty for trying is only half lol.

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 01:55 PM

No religion that allows free will is a religion of peace, because mankind has hatefulness in it. To keep peace requires tenants that lead to peace upon which followers agree. So, I would say, there is no religion that can both be of PEACE and permit free thinking.

brilliant.

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 01:52 PM

Christmas is not to celebrate the values of Jesus but to make money . Christmas, Easter....etc are just a business making money.
Religion is commercialized and no real religion is left .

ah-men

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 01:48 PM
really i just think the internet is a way for people to avoid that dumb pre-acquainted ritual of " hi, lets talk about something useless or in common so i don't seem crazy" or...maybe its just a way for crazy people to avoid it ....lol

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 01:45 PM
people sucks huh!? a week before the wedding and with the best mate. if you do take him back make him do something like....pay for everything...if he cheats....bounce and take half lol.

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 01:41 PM
be ready for extremely depressing rants and spontaneous stupidity, thats what love is right lol? welcome.

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 01:40 PM
snape killed dumbledore!

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 01:39 PM

pretty much ALL religions teach peace and love

it's PEOPLE who are hateful and twist and manipulate the religions tenets to rationalize and justify their hate

very true.

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 01:37 PM

organized religion ===== the root of all evil

Perhaps if that is your theory you should do a study to see if that is really true.You really think this world we be better off with no religion?China has no official religion.I can't remember China giving a rats a** but anyone but itself.People don't seem to be too free or happy.

We could take the 3 of the worlds worst countries and 3 of the worlds best countries and see what the majority of the peoples religions are.I think we can all agree that the worlds best,most successful,most righteous,and most free countries are all overwhelmingly Christian.Seems to me Christianity is not the root of all evil but just the opposite.

Show me a country that has no religion and tell me how it is better than the United states or the United Kingdom.

oh you've got to be kidding. There are a quite a few countries that are primarily non-religious and have better and more freedoms than this one. Not to mention a greater percentage of educated people, better health care, longer lifespans, ect.

allow me to explain how indirect correlation works, if i only wear green pants when i get a hair cut, it does not mean my hair gets cut every time i wear green pants. organized religion regardless of what branch they are, is just a communion of people. acts of exploitation are committed with or without these beliefs, they are simply the most effective way to execute certain tasks. but back to the post, you can not relate the well being of a nation ( or any group of people) based on the percentage of population that are theist. the fundamental troubles of the world such as war, disease, and famine are strictly result of wealth distribution. even though i my self is a raging atheist, i still respect those who make what ever effort they can to help, most of these people being religious ( though not all). deconstructing any religion would not change a bloody thing.

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 01:29 PM

organized religion ===== the root of all evil

the fact that you still merit the validity of good and evil is just... elementary...

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 01:26 PM
mushrooms can make any one philosophical :P

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 01:25 PM

tear stained, blood stained, etched with emotion stain, yet when reflecting in the sunlight the beautiful kaledioscope of colorful hues always makes me wonder how racism still survives, especially since people skins have the same hues.....thanks all for reading

racism is instinctive, the acceptance of such instinct is the crime, but we are only human.

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 01:20 PM
is this what we have boiled down to? i guess its not surprising that getting drunk is a celebrated act in this world. your profile is fine the way you want it. honestly, there are no "good" or "bad profiles only ones that match and don't match. if this is about finding love then there should be no need to adjust in order to appeal to a bigger audience.

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 12:06 PM
i would ask god for a Charzard.

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 12:02 PM
10, so who ever is above this can feel a false sense of reassurance.

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 11:59 AM

The pics are kinda dark but since you have a boyfriend, I am not too sure why you would be concerned with your profile anyway. Join the forums, make friends, have fun.

obviously, there is more than meets the eye.... and no.. not a transformer joke.

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 11:57 AM
i would clap, but i think this calls for snapping instead, well done.

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 11:52 AM
i'll trade you 1 kidney!

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25