Community > Posts By > Qiao

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 11:49 AM
there is no need to defend a god, the fact that they accepted this concept already means that logic was long dead locked in their basement with the keys hidden some where in mordor. good luck fordo.

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 09:48 AM
people are people, every one wants to change the world yet so few are willing to change themselves, the human nature of being sociable relies purely on the ability to adapt. if you are seeking just friendship then i suggest you look for that in place of common, maybe you have a hobby and that peers of similar interest could relate with. but it is hard to just inject into social clicks when you have no common interest. good people are and bad people are simply the product of ones perspective. thus it is the duty of the one who seeks friendship to establish it. i suggest inviting co-workers for gatherings or events. if all else fails...just remember every one is friendly at happy hour lol. good luck.

no photo
Thu 11/12/09 01:14 PM
just another boy struck by the sharp edge of love mates, but what can you do right lol :)

no photo
Thu 11/12/09 01:00 PM
Of all the qualities of men, I've chosen a feat of no glory, of no amusement, and of remorse. The will of my passion is lit not by heated temper but of bitter indifference. This position I've resided in constantly pushes me to endure rather than to respond, to contend rather than to seek. 20 years,20 bloody years, from Shenyang to Tokyo, from east to west, from the shanty apartments of Liao-yang province to the Dorm room of an American university. How the roads of venture have led me through this childhood of lack luster memories and juvenile ignorance. roughly a quarter of my life have craved their way into existence and yet the roads ahead are still dark and frighting as they were decades ago. And to what do I have to show for the eagerness of my youth? The Constant emotional shifts that I so regrettably repress? The inherit physiological hypocrisy that seems inescapable? In ebb and flow they cycle through to torment me. At times, digital distractions would suffice, but soon those distractions changed from digital to botanical. Stressful as it may be, I can't seem to find a reason to breakdown, to tear, to change. In response I crawl into bashful concealment. In hermitage I clasp, to spare others of my intolerable rants. And in this glutenous stage I grew to an gelatinous abomination void of compassion and ruled by physical pleasure. Fueled by envy, the flames of rancor engulfed my conscious. And so begun a segment of denial...of defiance. Devoted as I was, but no longer bare the strength to carry on being so temperamental. And so once again, I withdrew to my distractions and floated on. A technique I've come to rely on until recently, it would seem even distractions could not hold my mind away from her. But too well I know the pursuit of others, of my peers in the field of competition. Ashamed of my cowardice towards rejection, I distanced my self....but indifference would not come my aid. Her laughter, and her smile would haunt my nights relentlessly. But she, is not the one to blame, I am guilty of my own demons. Out of hope I invited them in to refresh memories of her. Of all the qualities of men, I've chosen patience, and till the end of time I'll wait for her. : )

no photo
Tue 11/10/09 03:04 PM

I think we should elimiate the word "free" from our language. Nothing is ever "free" there is always a catch.

no free lunch lol

no photo
Tue 11/10/09 03:03 PM
world of crackcraft was pretty bad too lol

no photo
Tue 11/10/09 02:01 PM
i was thinking of getting it, i use to play city of heroes and i heard its just basically a better version of that. but does it cost a monthly fee?

no photo
Tue 11/10/09 01:58 PM
o ok.. so its cool to pose an ideal, of a interracial world where we rule out external characteristics in selection of mate. but in practice...when the parameters of this ideal is defended through sarcastic criticism... suddenly posts start getting deleted.

no photo
Tue 11/10/09 01:54 PM

Yes, just give them your money, stay out of their way way and your relationship should prosper.

This will happen in the "friends" stage or "hanging out" stage to see where things might go. No sex at this time, just your money.

Sex will eventually come should you become a Gold member by spending over a certain amount. Just enough sex to keep the cash flow going.

P.S. Don't listen to some of these crazies like the first responders, babysitters, stay at home moms, receptionists, retail workers and students aren't world traveling on their high paying jobs.

flowers

words of experience, i see age does provide wisdom. well said Mr.Thomas, and as an added note, there is nothing wrong with measuring passion with a monetary system, after all what the hell are diamonds for lol.

no photo
Tue 11/10/09 01:38 PM

What makes you think they want you to pay for their travel, shopping and having a good time? I think you're judging them before you get to know them!

im not saying they expect me or anyone else to pay, and as far as judgment, it is really an artificial term, we all judge, its unavoidable. am i saying it's wrong to crave martial possession or seek exotic ventures? of course not, greed is what drives the world. i apologize if it sounded like i was trying to attack them, i'm simply pointing out a short cut ;)

no photo
Tue 11/10/09 01:31 PM
well so it seems some of these girls have graduated to be ladies :)

no photo
Tue 11/10/09 01:26 PM
so...there are a-lot of girls on this site that say they enjoy traveling, shopping, and just having a good time. i think it would save them a great amount of effort to just say money followed by 14 or more exclamation marks.

no photo
Tue 11/10/09 01:20 PM
STOP DOING BICEP CURLS IN THE BLOODY SQUAT RACK!

no photo
Fri 11/06/09 03:29 PM

:heart: "A life without love.....would be like a coke float with no ice cream".:heart: bigsmile

coke i can use, root-beer would be catastrophic

no photo
Fri 11/06/09 03:21 PM

hard not to assume when you think so secular of your own beneficiaries, open minded is the ability to view a situation from the perspective of the opposing factions. i don't think your all the way there yet.. really close though just gotta keep chipping away at those bloody Islams, boy would the world be just a super awesome rainbow carnival ride if we got rid of those fellas.

Yea, wouldn't it be fun if we were all exactly the same?

yep i motion all television broadcast be in the color of red white and blue.

no photo
Fri 11/06/09 03:13 PM
Edited by Qiao on Fri 11/06/09 03:15 PM
hard not to assume when you think so secular of your own beneficiaries, open minded is the ability to view a situation from the perspective of the opposing factions. i don't think your all the way there yet.. really close though just gotta keep chipping away at those bloody Islams, boy would the world be just a super awesome rainbow carnival ride if we got rid of those fellas.

no photo
Fri 11/06/09 03:10 PM
there is this place called Thailand...lol

no photo
Fri 11/06/09 03:06 PM
insanity spelled backwards is ytinasni

no photo
Fri 11/06/09 03:04 PM
welcome!

no photo
Fri 11/06/09 03:02 PM
a life without love is usually how they come.