Community > Posts By > Qiao

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 10:43 PM
easy beezy. (i know you don't know what that means.)

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 10:39 PM
miss summer already :_(

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 10:38 PM
where?

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 10:31 PM
internet doesn't have a emotional filter i guess, so when people disagree. its on like Donkey-Kong

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 10:26 PM
now that i think religion "can" bring peace, just never to man.

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 10:22 PM
stunning was the first thought, league was the 2nd lol.

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 10:19 PM
and people blame the media for violence, i blame babies

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 10:16 PM
<--- single

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 10:14 PM
any one else heard of the four temperaments? I've been reading into it a lot lately and have found it to be very convincing in it's logic, just wondering if any one else has seen it and would like it to chat about it.

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 10:07 PM
alot of the times people make these profiles out of impulsiveness and never check them ever again. but even in the active profiles, when they don't have photos it could mean A; they don't care. B: they are insecure about the way they look C: they don't want people hitting on them just because they are good looking in their photo rather they would like people to engage them based on what they wrote on the profile it self.
so don't worry about it if they respond, if they seem like a really nice person they probably are consider that by more than 1 person thus they have lots of mail to reply and might not get to all of them in a timely fashion.
good luck with the search my good sir, i see that passion doesn't fade with time. ( ps some people are just shallow and won't respond they don't like the way some one looks. but that is the world we live in lol)

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 09:13 PM

Interesting, a nice guy thread started by a woman!!!!! Lol

LOL i know right, thats like me saying nice girls don't put out. damn those nice girls and them being really nice to me. god i hate it when some one is really really really nice to me, almost makes me want to be their friends. GOD forbid i choose to start a relationship with some one i like, even worse is when they like me back and we have a good time in each other's company. to hell with all of that i want to hit it , quit it, and forget it. all this love bs, this is robbing me of perfectly good pessimism.

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 12:35 PM

honestly how boring would the world be if it was peacful, compassion will soon dissolve and we are left with a place in lack of passion and desire. conflicts will never arise to be solved. nothing will be worth " fighting" for. and most importantly...WHAT ABOUT MY TRACTOR?????????

I would like to experience this kind of boring before I die...

so would others, which is why they do "die" in pursuit of it.

some like to fight for the sake of fighting.. doesn't always need to be a reason. Some like to find an "enemy" just for the pure satisfaction of being able to fight them, and feel like they are winning. The enemy can always be found in someone different than ourselves...makes it easier to label them enemy that way.

every effect has a cause, who is to say that the satisfaction of winning is less noble than defense of a nation.

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 12:31 PM

I think it's mankinds nature to kill each other

there will always be an excuse for war

whether it's in the deserts of the Middle East

or in ghettos of Detroit

or in barrios of Mexico

agreed, people will kill, don't put such a bad spin on this fact it happens in nature every bloody day.

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 12:26 PM

honestly how boring would the world be if it was peacful, compassion will soon dissolve and we are left with a place in lack of passion and desire. conflicts will never arise to be solved. nothing will be worth " fighting" for. and most importantly...WHAT ABOUT MY TRACTOR?????????

I would like to experience this kind of boring before I die...

so would others, which is why they do "die" in pursuit of it.

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 12:24 PM

Some things are worth fighting for. However, who's God is better is not one of those things.

the choice to fight for what you want is the a fight worth fighting for, those that may conflict with others, such is the paradox of freedom.

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 12:04 PM

needs a house mother...slaphead

Heavenly led the last panty raid at his school

brought war to troy

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 12:02 PM

I just knock the guy over the head with the butt end of my 12 gauge, truss him up, throw him in the back of my pickup, take him out to my deer camp an keep him chained up there until he agrees to take me out to supper an a Muddin race shades

i bet this would send the wrong message if i did it.

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 12:00 PM

Can religion bring peace without the use of war, torture, or other unpleasant activities if wanted?

What do you believe?

answer: no

I believe I'll have another coffee.

I DISAGREE, THIS MEANS WAR!!!!

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 11:57 AM
allow me to try and establish what "nice guy" means: basicly, all the things your ex did to make your life happy and exicitable nice guy does not compare, all the things that your ex did to bring you anger and sadness. nice guy surmounts.
thus, nice guy = grandmothers !??

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 11:53 AM
lets get down to bussiness gentlemen, are you ready with the proposal?