Community > Posts By > Qiao

no photo
Fri 11/06/09 02:54 PM

The welfare of the many outranks that of the few.

then you can't blame the few.

no photo
Fri 11/06/09 11:06 AM

kind vulnerability

that.

no photo
Fri 11/06/09 10:56 AM

I love UFC & MMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :thumbsup:

Anderson Silva. Greatest.

no photo
Fri 11/06/09 08:56 AM

Oh, you also wanted us to say something that we'd give up. I'd give up my mortality. Or my celibacy. Either way.

lol such a sacrifice, how noble lol.

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 10:03 PM
soul is such and arbitrary term that it is hard to produce any real rationalizations through deductive reasoning, however if soul exist in life and your clone is alive... then to fit the conditions of a soul it must contain one....

all living things have souls
all clones are living things

...maybe..? lol

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 09:56 PM
well, not to sound like a complete retard ( well here goes lol) but i think most of the time when men act like hounds is because (depending on age) well.. that's what we are. rationality and compassion is there, but only as a added layer on top of a very well built foundation of libido. but there are cases where people feel like the misbehavior of men are kinda encouraged....by the....well.. for one Halloween costumes...plus the world is uber shallow lol.

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 09:47 PM
maybe some thing happened to him!? some one needs to assemble a rescue team.

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 12:45 PM
you know what you people are probably right, the flaunted display of external appearance to arouse attention would only gain me attraction of impulse. but understand that this is not a deceleration of my physique to match the ranks of my peers, simply a surrender to effort.

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 12:39 PM

Why are you wasteing time showing off ? This profile is pitiful.

does my desperation anger you?

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 11:57 AM
age 4 Nike shoe factory.

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 11:04 AM
wow, bravo!

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 09:15 AM

nice mirror

needs some glass cleaner

your right, i should just go with hooker.

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 01:16 AM
so... romance doesn't seem to exist anymore, well... real romance.. not the Hollywood kiss in the rain bs... that's,.. i mean it's wet and cold... just uncomfortable really... but before i spiral into another rant. I've decided to change my approach at this, and what better judge than strangers on the internet. so.. ladies!? you like the way i look im sure ill like the way you do too.... wait i think they have a word for this... o yea.. its called desperation.. nice..good work qiao finally reached that touched that ground zero.

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 12:30 AM
"change" is existence, the absence of an entity is the existence of another, thus the change of condition is the creation of existence. no beginning, no end. those terms are artificial (well i guess language is artificial too...) we only recognize beginning and end because we superficially segment time. in the end its just all on and off. 01

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 12:23 AM
if you could disband all religion, would you? and why? but... i know all of you will say yes, so in order to do this you would have to give something up, something personal. Could be money,status or whatever you feel is going to impact you as much as the people striped of their religion will be impacted. this is not to prove anything, just for fun.

no photo
Mon 11/02/09 11:46 PM
i collect them in my basement. so all you people that love em so much, i can probably get you one. but they are kind of big so.. you might have to do some reassembling..... yea...

no photo
Mon 11/02/09 11:38 PM

Selfish I'm not, so lonely I stand
Walking alone in the dark hand in hand

bravo.

no photo
Mon 11/02/09 11:33 PM
he needs to legalize something very special to me.

no photo
Mon 11/02/09 11:29 PM
Edited by Qiao on Mon 11/02/09 11:29 PM
War is unavoidable. but bullets are, get some camo.

no photo
Mon 11/02/09 11:26 PM
camel in a hookah, :) delightful.