Community > Posts By > Qiao

no photo
Mon 11/02/09 11:22 PM
finally, some one bold enough to contest the world and their fear attachments, of commitment and discipline. i hope you find your world, and he finds you, in a union so perfect even strangers will be stricken with envy.

no photo
Mon 11/02/09 11:10 PM

Life's a *****, then we die, so burn the world and lets all get high!

Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust, Life is a *****, So Party We Must !!!

Words from fellow enlightened people......

and no I am not a weedaholic..... the go to meetings.... I just ...
Yup..... Lost it....

Later

on the money

no photo
Mon 11/02/09 10:52 PM
heat of youth tainted thee,

passion to lust, to bitter mead,

cleaved in sheets of stained excuse,

wrapped in love, but love refuse.

must wretched hags haunt my nights

troubled!?, till break of lights?

cursed is thee, wrapped in envious cloak

of,dawn brought by gentle stroke

should dreams waken to faltered hope

let cannabis rise, in scent of smoke

no photo
Mon 11/02/09 07:07 PM
intelligence, it makes people depressed. wouldn't want a life time of depression.

no photo
Mon 11/02/09 06:49 PM
no, the state of being in love is a fragment of time, one of which unique to the time frame of it occurrence, and if you label that particular duration as the feeling of being "in love", i personally think that is hard to replicate, but not impossible. realistically i think people just settle and convince themselves that they've reached that state again. i rest my case with the divorce rate.

no photo
Thu 09/10/09 09:25 PM
laugh Touché

no photo
Thu 09/10/09 09:23 PM

Well, I don't believe that wishing for a good thing, a good person, someone that compliments your life and you theirs is delusional. I think most women realize there is no Prince Charming. But, that doesn't mean there isn't someone perfect for you/me/everyone.

i agree, but i think the term prince charming could be a bit more flexible lol (horses are expensive!!)

no photo
Thu 09/10/09 09:19 PM

Nope

lol well, yours must of became a reality then :)

What I meant was I never grew up wishing for some guy on a white horse to come wisk me away and believe I'd have a perfect life, no.

i think we strayed from the point a bit, im glad you had a realistic view on life, but what i was trying to say was that everyone knows of this fantasy, just most people realize it's unrealstic and wishing for it is kinda dumb, but some people don't. i don't think there is anything wrong with that do you? i think this world needs a bit of delusion imo

no photo
Thu 09/10/09 09:14 PM

whoa easy on the novice, i believe the people who are looking for mr.right is not looking for mr.right but instead looking to be in a relationship, they fantasize about being in love with some one they dream of having and thats what they really want. they are "not" looking to find some one to produce any sort of union, i guess what im trying to say is that they are looking for love just for the sake of being in love. but i think do some degree we are all guility of this.

I don't recall Ever saying Where oh Where is my Prince Charming.

not even when you were young?

As I said in my post, not all little girls were raised as potential Stepford Wives. My parents taught me there is more to life than marriage and kids! Thank goodness! :thumbsup:

maybe i missed the point, but i still believe every one longs for something or someone regardless of it being realistic or not.

no photo
Thu 09/10/09 09:10 PM

Nope

lol well, yours must of became a reality then :)

no photo
Thu 09/10/09 09:07 PM

Did you just say "easy on the novice" ???

yes, novice in the sense they have yet to realize that this love game isn't a fairy tale. when you realize that, your a veteran :P (ps im still a novice)

no photo
Thu 09/10/09 09:06 PM

whoa easy on the novice, i believe the people who are looking for mr.right is not looking for mr.right but instead looking to be in a relationship, they fantasize about being in love with some one they dream of having and thats what they really want. they are "not" looking to find some one to produce any sort of union, i guess what im trying to say is that they are looking for love just for the sake of being in love. but i think do some degree we are all guility of this.

I don't recall Ever saying Where oh Where is my Prince Charming.

not even when you were young?

no photo
Thu 09/10/09 09:01 PM

no photo
Thu 09/10/09 01:19 PM
cheers!

no photo
Thu 09/10/09 01:18 PM

Mutual Match, IT WORKS!!

well it was more like me spaming annoying rants at people..until some one listened :D

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 08:49 PM
thanks alot guys, yea i really hope i don't mess this up. that or i really hope i don't get my kidenys stolen! lol

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 08:35 PM
well...never thought this would happen, but i guess it was the whole point all along. thank you mingle for introducing me a kind soul, hope it works :). and to those who are still in the search good luck :D!

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 06:22 PM

Sometimes for me, its just cool to be together in silence.

Just chill, and be in company.

Not there to entertain oneanother, but if you do wanna talk, or do something, everyone feels free.

Eww ya know, I dont do clingy either..

Getting to know you is all well and good, but after that, i like to get on with life, and have a mutual respect with space. I dont talk on my phone all the time either.

I mean.. so when were apart were sposed to be talking all the time after you get to know oneanother?

I enjoy good conversation, and activities as much as the next person, but silence is nice. I know when I can sit in the same room with someone, and not have to convince them of something, we have a thing or two which is good.

SEEEEE!!!!!!! AGREED.

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 06:20 PM
i can't even imagine dating some one 20 years younger...well most people in my position can't lol.

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 01:58 PM
lets not confuse respect with fear, people who deserve respect will get it from people who are respectful. expecting to be respected from people who aren't respectful ( confusing i know read it again lol) is some one who probably don't deserve that respect in the first place. people will catch on to the whole respect thing with age. expecting any unrelated cohort of people to act a certain way is well...needless to say.