Community > Posts By > DdWalk90

DdWalk90's photo
Sun 03/15/09 10:49 PM
i have regrets but not really any failures.

unless you're talking about my chemistry class last year, which I had a few F's on some of the tests.

DdWalk90's photo
Sun 03/15/09 10:44 PM
Edited by DdWalk90 on Sun 03/15/09 10:45 PM
idk, I think that I might want to sometime do something that has an affect on every person's life in the world for the good of everyone.

anyway, my friend and I were crossing a street on our way back from a club and he was one step away from getting hit by a car when a lady behind us started yelling at us.

after that, we started talking about all the stuff we haven't done yet and how much it would have sucked if he got hit last night.

DdWalk90's photo
Sun 03/15/09 10:32 PM

to catch a BASS and not these tiny little bluegills that keep jumping on my hook

was that a metaphor? i can't tell. like you want that trophy fish catch and not these lame bait stealers?

DdWalk90's photo
Sun 03/15/09 10:25 PM
because i don't believe in after life, so i don't think i'll be happy after i'm dead.

but I'm happy right now. in fact happiest I've been in many years. there's only three more things that could make me happier and I believe it's all coming in due time

DdWalk90's photo
Sun 03/15/09 10:19 PM
i really don't want to remember birth. lol

but it's just that I'm too happy living to "die happy." If you know what i mean.

dying would ruin my happiness.

DdWalk90's photo
Sun 03/15/09 10:15 PM
wow some kind of dark answers with the whole death thing.

DdWalk90's photo
Sun 03/15/09 09:51 PM
So a friend just brought this question up in our conversation today. He was talking about what he wants to do in his life and goals that he has.

Anyway, he asked me what is my ultimate goal in life, and I really could not give him an answer. I have goals, many in fact, just not an ultimate goal. He couldn't think of one either. I started wondering if anyone had an actual ultimate goal.

So, what is your ultimate goal in life or do you really have one?

DdWalk90's photo
Sun 03/15/09 10:57 AM

is it me or is it getting harder to find chivalry in a guy nowadays? or is it because women are asking for equal rights now that some men have decided to just stop holding doors open and being downright romantic nowadays? or maybe its my bad luck that i cant meet people like that... hmmm something to think about... do prince charmings still exist? or is chivalry really dead?
just thinking out loud

I had a girlfriend that wouldn't let me do anything for her. not even open a door. If I did open a door for her she wouldn't walk through it, and would open the door next to it, if there was one. I really hate to think it's gone, but starting to believe that it is. Mainly cause girls don't want or expect it anymore. In fact I think most women rather have the jerky guys than the nice ones.

I was raised to have manners and respect for women, but it now seems pointless.

DdWalk90's photo
Wed 03/04/09 09:24 PM

Well, I've been to a few regions in south africa with a few friends with a relief group, about 2 years ago.

No kidding...? That's kinda cool actually. Was that with the Peace Corps or something to that affect?

well, I'm not necessarily a christian, but my friends had invited me to go a mission trip with them, so I did. I believe it was some organization their church had formed. It was a really cool experience though, and I would do it again.

DdWalk90's photo
Wed 03/04/09 09:14 PM
Edited by DdWalk90 on Wed 03/04/09 09:18 PM
Well, I've been to a few regions in south africa with a few friends with a relief group, about 2 years ago.

I was also helped with some katrina relief groups, which afterward new orleans looked like a 3rd world country.

DdWalk90's photo
Wed 03/04/09 09:04 PM

I can't believe that so many people have a lack of trust in our government's defenses. It's really a slap to the face, I think.

Besides you said it yourself automatic weapons aren't much more dangerous than semi-auto, so what's the point of having auto?winking

If a time does come where OUR militant forces cannot defend any attacks, I believe the government will be able to take proper actions. Believe me, we are not sitting ducks, and banning automatic weapons will not make us sitting ducks either.

we're talking about defending ourselves against the government if needed.

I think we would have a lot bigger issues if that happened. Because there are so many restrictions limiting absolute government rule. There would be chaos in the judicial system before that would ever happen.

The rules are being overridden every day.

They are looking for ways to restrict the first amendment, they already restricted the 4th with the patriot act. Come on. What happens when martial law is declared and you no longer have constitutional rights?

And BTW NO, if it got that bad not having guns would be our BIGGEST worry...

NO our biggest worry would be "oh F***! We let our constitution somehow get overrun."Then seconds later we would worry about not having arms.

But seriously move to a 3rd world country, there you can have all the automatic weapons you want and put them to actually use.

There's no reason for automatic weapons, it only takes me one bullet. And that one bullet I can get from a semi-auto.

DdWalk90's photo
Wed 03/04/09 08:48 PM

I can't believe that so many people have a lack of trust in our government's defenses. It's really a slap to the face, I think.

Besides you said it yourself automatic weapons aren't much more dangerous than semi-auto, so what's the point of having auto?winking

If a time does come where OUR militant forces cannot defend any attacks, I believe the government will be able to take proper actions. Believe me, we are not sitting ducks, and banning automatic weapons will not make us sitting ducks either.

we're talking about defending ourselves against the government if needed.

I think we would have a lot bigger issues if that happened. Because there are so many restrictions limiting absolute government rule. There would be chaos in the judicial system before that would ever happen.

DdWalk90's photo
Wed 03/04/09 08:44 PM

if we're fighting zombies I want a 30mm chain gun

i didn't think guns worked on them anyway....don't you have to cut off their heads?

i don't really think that's necessaryspock

DdWalk90's photo
Wed 03/04/09 08:40 PM

DdWalk90's photo
Wed 03/04/09 08:19 PM
"Address Gun Violence in Cities: As president, Barack Obama would repeal the Tiahrt Amendment, which restricts the ability of local law enforcement to access important gun trace information, and give police officers across the nation the tools they need to solve gun crimes and fight the illegal arms trade. Obama and Biden also favor commonsense measures that respect the Second Amendment rights of gun owners, while keeping guns away from children and from criminals who shouldn't have them. They support closing the gun show loophole and making guns in this country childproof. They also support making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent, as such weapons belong on foreign battlefields and not on our streets." - http://origin.barackobama.com/issues/urban_policy/

I'd like to know why someone thinks they need an assault rifle? I'm a hunter, and I don't see anything wrong with wanting to trace weapons and/or ammunition. The only people that deserve automatic weapons in this country are the ones serving it.

Not to mention they will never confiscate all firearms because there are too many people to argue it unconstitutional.

DdWalk90's photo
Wed 03/04/09 07:37 PM
lol yeah, in fact more women over 30 have view my profile than women under 30.

DdWalk90's photo
Wed 03/04/09 07:27 PM
Thanks everyone, I'll be taking a lot of your suggestions in to consideration. drinker

DdWalk90's photo
Tue 03/03/09 09:04 PM
i don't want anyone getting me confused with the other person in my #4 pic, but thanks

and what do you mean "we don't do 1-10"?

DdWalk90's photo
Tue 03/03/09 08:51 PM

Oh No...No...No....Last time I did that ...I got Mangled...How about just Welcome and Good Luck flowerforyou

mangled? hows that?

DdWalk90's photo
Tue 03/03/09 08:44 PM
Edited by DdWalk90 on Tue 03/03/09 09:02 PM
1-10. Thanks

btw i'd like a honest opinion:smile:

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25