Community > Posts By > DdWalk90

DdWalk90's photo
Sat 08/08/09 09:38 PM
you're not new, are you? i think i've seen you on the forums before. although, i usually dont post in the "general discussion" forum

DdWalk90's photo
Sat 08/08/09 09:34 PM
I haven't been on the forums in a long time. a lot of new faces on here. whats everyone up to?

DdWalk90's photo
Wed 04/29/09 08:05 PM
very nice profile :thumbsup:

DdWalk90's photo
Mon 04/27/09 08:14 PM
hey waving

DdWalk90's photo
Mon 04/27/09 12:21 AM
Edited by DdWalk90 on Mon 04/27/09 12:22 AM

в рот тебя ебать :banana:

Well my translator seems to be off but if it's right and by your previous posts I'd say it is right.. Well that's just RUDE!!!!

well you have to guess on the last word or ask someone who speaks russian to get the exact translation biggrin

Still not cool, don't insult the princess dude or you're gonna find yourself surrounded by enemies huh

umm wasn't trying to insult her, but im leaving now...sorry

it wasn't aimed towards her or anyone, i was just saying it

DdWalk90's photo
Mon 04/27/09 12:16 AM

Well my translator seems to be off but if it's right and by your previous posts I'd say it is right.. Well that's just RUDE!!!!

well you have to guess on the last word or ask someone who speaks russian to get the exact translation biggrin

DdWalk90's photo
Mon 04/27/09 12:06 AM

DdWalk90's photo
Sun 04/26/09 11:42 PM

competition maybe?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
not likely, considering the men that consider them do so b/c apparently they can't find an American girl.. perhaps it's b/c from what I can tell all that comes from there are users and scammers but hey what do I know... rofl rofl rofl rofl

not necessarily true. the one i liked came on to me first; while i had a girlfriend. I had my american girl and broke up with her to go out with a russian. she never tried to use me, like some use guys to get green cards or w/e, she wanted a real relationship. we still talk a lot and she's coming back in May to visit.

DdWalk90's photo
Sun 04/26/09 11:31 PM
competition maybe?

DdWalk90's photo
Sun 04/26/09 11:26 PM
My language teacher recommended Rosetta Stone, it's expensive though. I started learning Russian too. lol It's always for a girl.

I also recommend "Dermo! The Real Russian Tostoy Never Used" by Edward Topol, it's a great book. Good for the stuff pimsleur, berlitz and even rosetta stone can't teach you.

Things such as "Zagloti s yaichkami!" you'll never know without that book.

DdWalk90's photo
Sun 04/26/09 08:15 PM
very nice :thumbsup:

DdWalk90's photo
Sun 04/26/09 07:58 PM

Emo - those depressed, suicidal kids that dress in all black trenchcoats and chains, dye their hair purple, powder their faces white, wear black lipstick, and paint their fingernails black

Trendy/Scene kids - harder to define. slightly cooler than emo, which doesn't say much. The kids who shop at Abercrombie & Fitch. Have access to mommy and daddy's checkbook. and try to be in whatever scene and style the media makes out to be 'cool'

lol gotta love urban dictionary, huh?

DdWalk90's photo
Sun 04/26/09 07:52 PM

just looking for a poll, i've had a couple people tell me that my new picture makes me look emo or trendy/scene kid wanna be.

opinions?

just curious, don't worry, won't hurt my feelings.

lol no. i don't think your makeup is dark enough, and you hair isn't wild and pooffy to be considered a scene girl.

they prolly think your emo cause your pics are kind of darkish.

DdWalk90's photo
Sat 04/25/09 11:00 PM
damn hot!

DdWalk90's photo
Wed 04/22/09 08:50 PM
here to claim my prize

DdWalk90's photo
Thu 04/16/09 10:18 PM
Lollipop(remix) - Lil Wayne

DdWalk90's photo
Thu 04/16/09 10:07 PM

Moving to Florida and need sugestions for nice towns or areas. What is the best North, South, East or West?

you've gotta come out to panama city beach and go to the clubs out here. some really good clubs: la vela, spinnakers, and oxygen! check 'em out! tallahassee is ok, but gets boring kind of fast if you aren't a student.

DdWalk90's photo
Thu 04/16/09 08:44 PM
hi welcome to mingle!

get involved in the forums, they can be very good.

DdWalk90's photo
Thu 04/16/09 08:07 PM
Edited by DdWalk90 on Thu 04/16/09 08:08 PM

Have you got a nicer photo of yourself? No offense but that one makes you look pretty average. I think you have more potential than that.

are you seeing a different pic than me or are you just blind? she does not look "just average". unless you have very high standards for average...

anyway, very hot!
welcome to the sitewaving

oh yeah, add some more info to your profile...i guess lol

DdWalk90's photo
Thu 04/16/09 06:11 PM
i'm just going to go to a sports bar and watch it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25