Community > Posts By > DdWalk90

DdWalk90's photo
Mon 03/30/09 11:56 PM
LATINAS!!! drool

DdWalk90's photo
Mon 03/30/09 11:47 PM

It seems that there have been a lot of threads lately dealing with people getting frustrated, feelings hurt, etc. from others on here. What do you all think? Does this forum make you feel worse sometimes for being on? Just curious about the opinions out there.

there seems to be quite a few threads like this, if you ask me.

i think most of the stuff is provoked though.

DdWalk90's photo
Mon 03/30/09 08:06 PM

I don't get very much activity and/or am not that interested in the men I'm attracting. Any ideas for improvement or attracting "less desperate" seeming guys?

Also - what's with the nudges by men without pictures? Can't anyone upload a picture and compose an actual message? Do I expect too much?
:smile:

Looks somewhat fine to me, but you may want to extrapolate some more on your personality. I'm sure there's more to you than just 4 sentences. Keep in mind not to give TMI, though.

DdWalk90's photo
Sat 03/28/09 08:21 PM
Brennan Huff: Listen, I know that we started out as foe. But after that courageous act that you showed me against the one they call Derek, maybe someday we could become friends. Friends who ride majestic, translucent steeds, shooting flaming arrows across the bridge of Hemdale.
Dale Doback: I would follow you into the myths of Avalon if that's what you mean.

- Step Brothers

DdWalk90's photo
Sat 03/28/09 07:34 PM
well, as much as I love the Hulk, because of the Predator's supremely advanced technology, and the Hulk moronic roid rage, I would have to give this one to the Predator.

DdWalk90's photo
Sat 03/28/09 07:30 PM
facts, I hate concepts.

DdWalk90's photo
Sat 03/28/09 07:29 PM
Megan Fox

DdWalk90's photo
Sat 03/28/09 06:06 PM

If your lucky with the card market right now in the dour condition it's in, $15

well, mine is in a lot better condition than the pic of the one I've posted. My card is in near mint.

DdWalk90's photo
Fri 03/27/09 10:59 PM
drinking some gin and tonic

DdWalk90's photo
Fri 03/27/09 09:54 PM
well, supposedly I think I know everything because I'm 18 and ignorant. Yeah, I guess that makes me a smart a55.

DdWalk90's photo
Fri 03/27/09 09:38 PM
$1,000,000,000

the check will be in the mail....

lol

DdWalk90's photo
Fri 03/27/09 09:26 PM
Olny 55% of plepoe can.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

I read this whole thing without a single problem, could you?

DdWalk90's photo
Fri 03/27/09 08:28 PM

I do not understand the women on these dating sites. I email them whn i am interested in them and then get no response back. Am i like ugly or unattractive or something? All i want is a girlfriend and its so ridiculous that the women on ANY dating site completely ignores me. Im usually a nice sweet guy and will treat any girl with the highest respect. I just don't understand what i am doing wrong.

I've only talked to one of my mutual matches, but it ended very quickly. idk why though, oh well.

DdWalk90's photo
Fri 03/27/09 08:18 PM

I dont have ill feelings toward smokers. but if i really like a girl an go on some dates an wanna get sum smooches woo woo but then find out she smokes, instant turn off. guys? ladies? ur thoughts?smokin

same here, biggest turn off. I think smoking makes people look trashy.

DdWalk90's photo
Fri 03/27/09 08:16 PM

i just assumed she worked in a prison :tongue:

lol!

DdWalk90's photo
Fri 03/27/09 08:06 PM
that place is in the middle of nowhere look it up on google maps. lol

DdWalk90's photo
Fri 03/27/09 08:00 PM
know if this card is worth much?

it's in fairly good cond.

DdWalk90's photo
Fri 03/27/09 07:57 PM
at least my 20's, hopefully my liver will survive...

DdWalk90's photo
Fri 03/27/09 07:55 PM

For all the ladies who rose up in defense of themselves regarding doing the traveling -- I realize that there are a FEW of you out there, but the ratio for traveling falls FAR over to the men's side.

are you sure? no one really asked the guys. and it doesn't seem like a "FEW" ladies, all that replied agreed to traveling.

DdWalk90's photo
Fri 03/27/09 07:45 PM
Sept. 16th

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25