Community > Posts By > OnNewJourney

no photo
Thu 11/13/14 10:39 AM
If playing on someone's weakness to use that person's lack of self-confidence due to being "puppy trained", as CrystalFairy explained, or lack of resources, mentioned by Estelle79, satisfies one of the partner's need to be in control, it is not a healthy relationship.
If someone realizes his or her position and still remains in this type of relationship it means that he or she accepted this role for some reason. I have seen such relationships and wondered what those reasons might be. Fit4ev er provided some of the answers.
I would disagree that those relationships can't be that bad in case of one partner being financially dependent on the other. For example, some women are aware of difficulties they would face as single mothers, so they decide to turn a blind eye to many things. Some even accept violence, which is a serious issue.

no photo
Thu 11/13/14 10:09 AM
Cirque du Soleil :-)

no photo
Thu 11/13/14 10:01 AM
Stargazing event organized by our amateur astronomers

no photo
Thu 11/13/14 08:57 AM

When people ask me what I do for a living, I tell them that I work at Bed,Bath and Beyond. I am in the Beyond Department, if someone asks where something is I say: "its beyond me"

Sometimes an answer depends on who asked that question and why.

no photo
Thu 11/13/14 08:48 AM
Is he gone because he gave up or it is about improving a disguise? His feelings were hurt by congratulations on game well played and aim achieved? Hmm...makes me wonder...
Both of us have learned few lessons. I hope mine will help me avoid repeating such a memorable experience and his won't help him use a possible deeper insight to achieve similar aims more easily.

no photo
Thu 11/13/14 08:37 AM

Smoke, you always made a fine jester though.

I saw the Queen of deletion made her appearance yesterday with her foul royal mouth. Is she upset that she's a peasant here and sees happy people? Drives her nutz, doesn't it?

Just an observation...
Your conclusions often seem to be correct. LOL

no photo
Thu 11/13/14 08:31 AM
Rare antique books and manuscript auction

no photo
Thu 11/13/14 08:25 AM
rofl

no photo
Thu 11/13/14 08:06 AM

Like hit and run or hump and dump!!!

No. Worse.
Hit and run is mostly a case of an accident when someone who unintentionally caused it decides to leave and avoid taking a responsibility.
Players plan both hit and run route in advance. It is not unintentional at all and their victim is not there by chance, but carefully targeted.
Intelligent and experienced manipulators can be very dangerous depending on their intentions and choice of victims.
So the difference is in a motive. In most cases of hit and run, motive is to avoid responsibility. Manipulators play mind games without empathy and responsibility for their targeted victims. They intentionally use other people's weaknesses for their own purpose, mostly for gaining something of material nature.

no photo
Thu 11/13/14 07:49 AM
It takes time to heal, so take it slow and find something to get your mind off the pain. I wish you to get well soon.

no photo
Thu 11/13/14 07:43 AM
I hope Santa will make your wish come true.
Welcome to Mingle. :-)

no photo
Thu 11/13/14 07:38 AM
After having similar experiences I concluded that they could be anything from time wasters to scammers. Most of them didn't even write their own profiles. I assume they made a decision to establish contacts based solely on profile photos.
If they didn't have time to read my profile why would they deserve my time? So, if there is any doubt, there are no doubts. I stop communication and ignore them, even block them if they turn out to be too persistent.

no photo
Thu 11/13/14 07:12 AM

Ah ok thank you guys. Not a very nice person then.

Not at all. Take care. ;-)

no photo
Wed 11/12/14 10:05 AM

He didn't bring enough for everyone!laugh

Is it just another wave of cutting costs? Even "presentation" ones?
Those chewing gums were probably made in China like most of other products on the store shelves. So even outsourcing didn't generate enough profit? How sad...:cry:

no photo
Wed 11/12/14 08:41 AM
Why are you Americans complaining? Don't you have the best president money can buy?

no photo
Wed 11/12/14 08:34 AM

nobody

A Bic lighter doesn't count.

Zippo is still the best. :laughing: waving

I'll second that!!! :tongue: laugh

:laughing: flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 11/12/14 08:25 AM

Any girl here need boy friend.. I am single.

rofl

no photo
Wed 11/12/14 08:14 AM

"Bear in mind that being smart in a relationship will result to negativities."

How so, please elaborate.

Murphy's Law says that "smart man in relationship" is the one whose mistress doesn't know he has a wife and his wife doesn't know he has a job.

no photo
Wed 11/12/14 07:13 AM

no photo
Wed 11/12/14 06:44 AM

Any girl here need boy friend.. I am single.

pick a number slaphead

rofl

I stopped counting. Statistics would be interesting. Is he among 60%- 80% or I am just an optimist?