Community > Posts By > jedigirl

jedigirl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 03:48 AM

weddings that im not invited too....but i didnt really want to go anywhoways....too be honest im not all that fussed over going to your damn weddings....but if i find out that you dont want me there...i swear to god i move heaven and earth to make sure i somehow get and invite....im not below emotional blackmail,family feuding...generic moodiness...i will not rest until i have forced you to begrugingly invite me....just so i can be a part of your very special day that im not actually all that jazzed about...

Whoa...uh, what are ya' talkin' about. Are ya' sure ya' know where ya' posted? Pull it together girl. I get freaked out by serious changes of direction. I'm on medication fr Gods'sake.

too random??

jedigirl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 03:42 AM
weddings that im not invited too....but i didnt really want to go anywhoways....too be honest im not all that fussed over going to your damn weddings....but if i find out that you dont want me there...i swear to god i move heaven and earth to make sure i somehow get and invite....im not below emotional blackmail,family feuding...generic moodiness...i will not rest until i have forced you to begrugingly invite me....just so i can be a part of your very special day that im not actually all that jazzed about...

jedigirl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 03:24 AM

he seems to be more laid back than anything

there have been many colonization attempts of Dagobah ...all have faliled...thats why it has a reputation of being cursed or haunted.... its dark and swampy...

jedigirl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 03:21 AM

How can you be sure of that? Ya' know....all I'm looking for is a droid that understands the binary language of moisture vaporizors!

Few would ever come to such a planet willingly

jedigirl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 03:18 AM
Edited by jedigirl on Thu 05/07/09 03:19 AM
no no no.....there are no amish in tha dagoba system......noway

to swampy

jedigirl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 03:14 AM

O.K. I've always wondered this. Is Yoda Amish?

not too much...mabye a little...but certainly not enough to notice

jedigirl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 03:13 AM
omg...how about breaking out my jazziest ..coolest ...most awesome fonts...and then horribly misjudging how much space ive got to play with....aaarrhhhhgghhh!!!

jedigirl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 03:07 AM

now now lets not fight,hate leads to anger,anger leads to suffering,oh yeah once said by jedi master yoda:wink: happy

obviously you are not understanding the topic of this post.....
wow such anger in youhuh
I fear she'll gravitate to the Dark Side.

come back as sithgirl...muahahahah!!

jedigirl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 03:04 AM

now now lets not fight,hate leads to anger,anger leads to suffering,oh yeah once said by jedi master yoda:wink: happy

wow such anger in youhuh

hehe...um im not angry at all.....just opionated.

jedigirl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:58 AM

I might have an idea. Are you a Jedi Master?:tongue:
oh yes im using the force right now

lies!

jedigirl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:55 AM

jedigirl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:52 AM
Edited by jedigirl on Thu 05/07/09 02:54 AM
grumble grumble

jedigirl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:52 AM
smileys.....they are never the emotion that i really want...so i always have to down grade my emotion...just to fit my smiley....and why the hell are they called smileys....some of them are frownys....

jedigirl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:51 AM

I like turdles. Its kinda neat when they poke out their little turdle heads.

offtopic

jedigirl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:50 AM

You realize I'm following you like yr ass, right?:tongue:

flowerforyou

jedigirl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:47 AM

Yea...I'm sure yr familiar with it. Hidden Rebel Alliance base and all....:tongue:

shh..:wink:

jedigirl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:46 AM
Edited by jedigirl on Thu 05/07/09 02:53 AM
ya...let it fly...probably gonna get banned again...but dang it someone has to start something...

bring on the hate!!!devil

jedigirl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:42 AM

She was actually a cafe singer in Greenwich Village NY.

ok so im wrong...frown

jedigirl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:37 AM
i think she was like a homless black dyke from the streets of pittsburg ...er something like that...

jedigirl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:34 AM
heh...i thougth mabye you were in some weird hunting accident...or mabye you were scubba diving off some far away coast and got the crap chewed outta ya by a hammer head...much better story to tell imo...

ice planet hoth?? huh

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25