Sun 05/03/09 01:02 AM

No sometimes we take the truth as sarcasm so we can deal with it bigsmile

true..very very trueflowerforyou

jedigirl's photo
Sun 05/03/09 12:54 AM
sarcasm really doesnt come across well around these parts...:banana:

jedigirl's photo
Sun 05/03/09 12:50 AM
ok too many martinis and jibberish for me....what the hell is that guy talking about????

jedigirl's photo
Sun 05/03/09 12:47 AM

tic tack...tic tac..time is up. I'm falling off the chair so no more questions please. I was just thinking to charge money fore these answers...neverimnd. It's too late.

of coarse it is...gotta get back to you little book of names right??
good luck with that!!!flowerforyou

you refuse to understand. That's ok. I don't wanna be you if i was me.

ok now you just lept into creeper status....huh
so what your saying is...your not you???im confused??....but its all good little mr.genius prophet guy....you can spew your idle threats my way...i can handle it!!

the moderators are strangely missingg...when you are posting. That's my only question.

so now your saying that you are moderator and you gonna delete my account because i some how threaten your what? masculinity and/or intelect??....really??...well by all means asert your mighty power atlantis75!!

One day you gonna regret this..i told you i'm not a prophet.

jedigirl's photo
Sun 05/03/09 12:43 AM

tic tack...tic tac..time is up. I'm falling off the chair so no more questions please. I was just thinking to charge money fore these answers...neverimnd. It's too late.

so what your saying is...your not you???im confused??....but its all good little mr.genius prophet guy....you can spew your idle threats my way...i can handle it!!

the moderators are strangely missingg...when you are posting. That's my only question.

so now your saying that you are moderator and you gonna delete my account because i some how threaten your what? masculinity and/or intelect??....really??...well by all means asert your mighty power atlantis75!!

jedigirl's photo
Sun 05/03/09 12:35 AM

jedigirl's photo
Sun 05/03/09 12:26 AM

jedigirl's photo
Sun 05/03/09 12:20 AM

but he won't do that. What was the "that" he meant to you?

Who the hell is Ozzy?

you don't know who Ozzy Osbourne is??? surprised surprised surprised

I do. But why is he shaping others' opinion? He is a heavy drinker. Unlike me, I get drunk from 5 beers, he probably needs 20.

thats a pretty judgemental attitude for a genius prophet isnt it???

jedigirl's photo
Sun 05/03/09 12:17 AM

but he won't do that. What was the "that" he meant to you?

Who the hell is Ozzy?

rofl

jedigirl's photo
Sun 05/03/09 12:16 AM
someone seems a bit bitter....:laughing:

jedigirl's photo
Sun 05/03/09 12:07 AM
let me guess.....THE MAYAN CALENDAR!!!
wow...how um ...how originalgrumble grumble

jedigirl's photo
Sun 05/03/09 12:04 AM

does he love me..enough to last my lifetime???????

The world is gonna end in 2012, so I' happy to tell you the answer is a resounding YES.

so not only are you a genius but a prophet also...???

jedigirl's photo
Sat 05/02/09 11:57 PM

Now, they moved my thread..thanks to unimportant questions...thanks guys..damn it.

ohhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sheesh...

Your name is getting in there too. indianrprancs.. let's just say this, If i would write my own name to my notebookk, I would start go get worried 5 minutes later...

Honey, I've been drinking too.. draw me a picture.... flowers

:banana: im just gonna keep humming...

jedigirl's photo
Sat 05/02/09 11:55 PM

yeah stick around you'll hear more of them... I heard they started a dictionary... laugh laugh

stout!!

jedigirl's photo
Sat 05/02/09 11:45 PM

ok genius..

assuming the universe is infinitely large and would therefore contain an infinite amount of roughly uniformly distributed stars, then should not the night sky be blazing with light from these stars? and if so why is your theory on why?

The universe does not go by rules we believe in, and the stars are not distributed uniformly, and having the distance between the stars could be millions of light years. Just because we live on this miserable little useless planet, does not grant us to see everything, unless we invent something better than the Hubble telescope and even then, we will not see everything, since the galaxy is infinite. Not to mention, light bends to gravity and gravity is able to pull the light away and the dark matter (what is between heavenly bodies) is more than solid material.
There are new born stars we have yet to see, since its light haven't arrived yet to be seen on Earth. Actually what we see on the sky is the past, since a star more than 25,000 light years away means, what we see is actually where it was and how it shined 25,000 years ago. Same deal with stars with a million light years away, those are what we see is how they looked a million years ago. What the actual sky look like today is actually a whole lot different than what we see.
Crazy, isn't it?

ever heard of Olber's paradox....it proposes an active question in astrophysics... even if the farther stars are fainter, their number increases with distance, thus there should be an enormous amount of the star light reaching earth. ..the reality is that the night sky is relative dark...so either..

a.the universe really is not infinite and there is not an infinite number of stars....the size of the universe is small enough that the number of stars is not enough to light the night sky..or.....b.the farther a star is away, the faster it is receding which is your theory(Hubble's principle)right???so it really isnt "your theory"...there is also the theory that light from the farthest stars is red shifted....(a doppler shift for light)...below the visible region...therefore there is not enough visible light to light the night sky....or possibly the theory that space and the universe is filled with many clouds..."space dust"....thes clouds absorb visible light...thus light isnt available to light the night sky...all theorys and i have no contention with any....but it does atest to a mans proclamation of genius...imo

jedigirl's photo
Sat 05/02/09 11:30 PM

I made up my own word for it... "Humbility"... I like it even if no one else does... bigsmile

i think i have that...the ability to hum ....i like to hum...think i will hum right now...:banana:

flowerforyou Nah...too easy....would be trite to run with this one

trite even...laugh

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25