Community > Posts By > jedigirl

jedigirl's photo
Mon 05/04/09 11:10 PM
wheres the damn eye roll smiley damn it!!!grumble

jedigirl's photo
Mon 05/04/09 11:08 PM

what kind of music? I write music n sing i'd like to hook up with a guitarist/bass/drums/etc...
www.myspace.com/durkscranecitizencrane

frustrated slaphead

jedigirl's photo
Mon 05/04/09 10:54 PM
nite izzie..drinker

jedigirl's photo
Mon 05/04/09 10:49 PM
wusses...grumble grumble

jedigirl's photo
Mon 05/04/09 10:47 PM
drinker

jedigirl's photo
Mon 05/04/09 10:46 PM

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
I knew it... :wink:

(((Jedi))) nice to see you again...

gosh thanks blushing flowerforyou

jedigirl's photo
Mon 05/04/09 10:42 PM
:tongue: :banana:

jedigirl's photo
Mon 05/04/09 10:42 PM
drinker

jedigirl's photo
Sun 05/03/09 02:47 AM
frustrated

jedigirl's photo
Sun 05/03/09 02:12 AM
all i can say is...its good you dont have the AIDS...huh

jedigirl's photo
Sun 05/03/09 02:04 AM
we're in this together by nin

jedigirl's photo
Sun 05/03/09 01:57 AM

Shipping Up To Boston By Dropkick Murphys

great tune!!

jedigirl's photo
Sun 05/03/09 01:57 AM
down by stone temple pilots

jedigirl's photo
Sun 05/03/09 01:56 AM

I think that im on edge tonight or something….i havent slept much in the last few days to say the least….
Ok it all started with the illegal immigrants that parked in my space in the lot…that aggravated me beyond what is an acceptable reaction to a nuisance of that class and made me begin to plot ways to get them deported…which is not one of my more attractive qualities, my dedication to vengence…I really do need some outlet for this energy I know….but as this evening has progressed I have decided that my new neighbor is really odd…..its nothing really that I can put my finger on…hes just a little too thin and his eyes are a tad bit too focused, and overly bright…see when people exchange pleasantries there is a level of distraction in my book that is necessary for the exchange to remain safely in the realm of just polite conversation…you can fidget, avert your eyes, perhaps scratch something during the exchange…showing such an unwavering level of interest in my schedule leads my imagination to the freezer…I see my head wedged between two vodka bottles and a stack of frozen pizzas…although now that I think about it more…if I were being realistic he would likely stash my head in his freezer…rather than mine…that makes the vision seem much less likely, as I really have no idea of the contents of his freezer… I would like to be able to assure myself that hes not dangerous…I don’t think he is…but ive never been able to trust my own assessmen of what is and what isnt dangerous, not since the summer of 1980 when I misjudged a malevolent goose….i am reasonalby certain he has just been poorly socialized and is not inherently dangerous or psychotic…the neighbor, not the goose…that friggen goose was decidedly psychotic…anyways im rambling….and should probably just sleep….

jedigirl's photo
Sun 05/03/09 01:40 AM
i wish he would just freaking reply...the suspence is killing me...

jedigirl's photo
Sun 05/03/09 01:39 AM

rofl rofl rofl

jedigirl's photo
Sun 05/03/09 01:34 AM

indifferent ummm no not really

rofl

jedigirl's photo
Sun 05/03/09 01:32 AM
toxicity by system of a down

jedigirl's photo
Sun 05/03/09 01:30 AM

Are people sarcastic around here...really?:angel:

Never knew that surprised

laugh I'm all vaklempt myself.

and trite:wink:

jedigirl's photo
Sun 05/03/09 01:29 AM

Oh...O.K. I guess you can handle the truth, right? O.K. I've been cheating on you for the past year. How do ya' like that?....And, yes,....it's with Polaritybear...:tongue:

ooo twistnoway

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25