Community > Posts By > jedigirl

jedigirl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:32 AM
huh

jedigirl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:27 AM

At one time, duct tape was the only thing preventing my intestines from spilling out on the floor. I owe my life to duct tape.:tongue:

wow...seriously???

jedigirl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:26 AM

No....she's female. I'm tellin' ya', it's Fast Car by Tracy Chapman....unless it's a rap re-mix or somethin'.

sounds like a dude to me surprised

noway

jedigirl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:23 AM
yes yes it does...

jedigirl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:20 AM
pffttt...duck tape is soo much stronger than gravity...

jedigirl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:15 AM
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side & a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

jedigirl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:14 AM

male or female artist?

Male

tracy is female..grumble grumble

jedigirl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:06 AM
male or female artist?

jedigirl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:03 AM
rofl

jedigirl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 01:59 AM
so i was standing in line at the grocery store tonight when all of the sudden i was hit with the most pleasant smell ever encountered..it is hard to explain how utterly fantastic it was...it had notes of apples, vanilla, yeast, happiness, it was kinda christmas morning and summer break with just a hint of early morning cuddling..yeah... seriously it was that good...i immediately felt high on the wonder of how friggen awesome amazing life is...so i had to locate the source of this tremendous smell....so i began to turn to find the source.... i knew not from where it came...only that i must nuzzle it, lick it and if it was portable...... put it in my handbag and take it home with me to be mine forever. My complete focus and obsession with this scent was totally gollem-eque...
the source of the smell turned out to be the person behind me.....there was only one person behind me and it was unquestionably that person... I stood, gaping at THE SOURCE OF THE MOST FANTASTIC SMELL IN THE UNIVERSE.... not to be unkind, but THE SOURCE was a troll...seriously.. A TROLL....clearly not a real story book troll.. rather just some unfortunate product of badly combined genetics....so i asked..."excuse me..but i must know what that scent is.. its amazing." THE SOURCE looked really puzzled..and then reported "I don't wear cologne."...
ya thats it....not really any punchline....see THE SOURCE is my second run-in with a powerfully, naturally scented human...the first was a man that smelled like a bacon... (i didn't ask pork man if he was wearing cologne...because i find it highly doubtful that anyone manufactures and markets a products designed to make someone smell like a baptist revival breakfast)
so in the end i left the store, clutching my yogurt and enveloped in a powerful sense of loss as i walked further and further away from THE SOURCE...im worried now though...what if i run into that magical little troll again...ive moved to a small town recently and i belive im becomeing known...mostly i think they call me the wierd lady that smells people...the deal is if i come into contact again with THE SOURCE..im not sure be able to stop myself from rubbing up against him like a cat in heat....

jedigirl's photo
Tue 05/05/09 01:16 AM

card. make your own. better yet help the kids make it and then add your note that you appreciate her being a good mom.

cheap, easy, heartfelt and sincere. if you do it right it won't send the wrong message.

drinker

:thumbsup:

jedigirl's photo
Tue 05/05/09 01:01 AM
oh my....

jedigirl's photo
Tue 05/05/09 12:53 AM
nite drinker

jedigirl's photo
Tue 05/05/09 12:48 AM

Well, guess my job's done here, huh?laugh :tongue:

oh sure make everyone laugh and then just take off...whatever!

jedigirl's photo
Tue 05/05/09 12:46 AM

No wiping that tear of laughter off your eye? laugh

oh hell no

So you're just gonna let it get dry and crusty on your cheek? That won't look very presentable, you know? laugh

tear boogers...hmmm

jedigirl's photo
Tue 05/05/09 12:43 AM

No wiping that tear of laughter off your eye? laugh

oh hell no

jedigirl's photo
Tue 05/05/09 12:37 AM
wow..i havent laughed that hard for a while...whew!bigsmile

jedigirl's photo
Tue 05/05/09 12:35 AM

laugh laugh laugh laugh

are you laughing at me or with me...??:tongue: