Community > Posts By > Joseph420420

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:25 AM
Edited by Joseph420420 on Tue 08/25/09 07:26 AM

so one says no and the other says yeslaugh drinker

you need atmoshere to resonate
Im not arguing but how come when they work on the outside of the spacecrafts everything they do you can hear?
because there in a suit....
They dont work on the craft inside their suits
if yyour talkign about when theeyre inside theyre space craft THEN the same concept applies

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:23 AM

Im not arguing but how come when they work on the outside of the spacecrafts everything they do you can hear?
with mics and etc... there suit is like a little atmosphere

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:22 AM

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:21 AM
in space there is a differet kind of sound, but hes right you need an atmosphere for sound wave to travel, but the uiverse has alot of bodies that make souns that we can pick up, just turn your radio to an empty station, that static you are hering is the static of the galaxy, and the static of whats here on earth ^^

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:19 AM

Fly sweetie fly! :heart: {{{Pam}}} flowers
andnever stop

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:51 AM
drinker

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:42 AM

no definately right lol
okay okay =]]

I distinguish the two as follows: there is conviction when there remains some reason which might lead us to doubt, but knowledge is conviction based on a reason so strong that it can never be shaken by any stronger reason

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:39 AM

sum right little cuties on here today :D lol
did yu mean ripe? >:3

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:37 AM

yaaaaaaaay lol
na im intregied by rene descartes theory! its nuts!
im atheist for 1 so its answers all my questions lmao x
ditto haha

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:37 AM

i think you are

so you must be
that goes perfect with your picture omg so great... lol

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:25 AM

but why control the wheather anyways? theres no reaosn to,

I was just listenting to the world news on NPR this morning. In India farmers are committing suicide in large numbers. All because of the weather. They didn't get the rains that they depend on for their crops and they've had an 80% crop failure.

Unfortunately this has driven something like 120 farmers to commit suicide out of pure financial desperation.

I imagine the crop failures are also going to have an impact on the community at large too in some way or another.

I'm not sure I understand your conclusion that there's no reason to control the weather. I think there are many reasons why it would be quite advantageous to be able to control the weather. At least in terms of making it somewhat stable and dependable.

I don't think it would be necessary to control it like on a daily basis or anything like that. We wouldn't need to have that kind of "fine control" over it. If we could just get it to where we could keep it fairly stable and dependable to do fairly average things on a consistent basis, that would probably be all the "control" we'd need.

I'm thinking in terms of controling an "ecosystem". Not a commercialized 'Weather Service' were individuals call up and order what kind of whether they'd personally like to have on a paricular day.

sounds like a movie, but thats whati mean i dont see a need to contro it liek you said on a daily basis, but if we could create rain where there are drouts, in a way that doesnt effect th whole world out of our ability of control, then we should, i didnt consider everythign when i posted i just consideredthe effects of trying to control it for no reason, but ty

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:16 AM

That was awsome ! But is there Really Such a Real Man ? I surely hope so. Thanks for sharing that it was really beautiful.flowerforyou
i guess ima real man haha byhis accord-

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:13 AM
your profile is very very very detailed, a+ pluss i guess i dont know how to rate with number or grades? lol well its good

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:11 AM
this was sooo great hahaha your my role model just for this ^^

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:08 AM
im tired too

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:05 AM
welcome !! i hope you find what you need =]

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:05 AM
oh jeeze, i hope he writes back!

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:04 AM

The doors of wisdom are never shut.
-Benjamin Franklin

In this life we cannot always do great things. We can only do small things with great love.
-Mother Teresa

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles have strengthened me...you may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
-Walt Disney

The time is always right to do the right thing.
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

There is only one way to succeed in anything, and that is to give everything. I do and I demand that my players do.
-Vince Lombardi

ENJOY WISDOM!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
happy

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:02 AM
a stimulation of pain consumes me, illusive hands of "god" force me down, some sort of rythem sings through me, and all around crashes down,
i felt it like the world was coming down, being as only the witness i still felt the pain,
coming down, my body is so weak, i can see the refletions bend revealing all to me, coming down, my bodys so damn weak, drownding as his reflection begins bending revealing it all to me
i felt it like the world was coming down being as only the wittness i still felt the pain
history unwinds leaving from its final fraction, everything grows down, and the old grow in, thinking its kinda weird how im standing here just watching,
vass and so cold gd let these visions go, empty and so dan flawwed, why do we live this way out of all the possibilities..
worthless then a dead pawn within the melody of this blank rythem, now instead of hope and honor i behold just a smelt of iron.

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 05:58 AM
damn--

this the biggest part of my life, has and always will be just a lie, it all came down now i dont know what t do, i just need someone who knows who i am to talk too, the words we shared meant everything, well they always have to me atleast, even if they mean everything to her, i wouldd have eventually ****ed that over, i mean, i cannot keep the ones i love, but havign the strongest love at all doesnt help eaither, when shes doesnt believe in love at all, why do i bother...