Community > Posts By > Joseph420420

Joseph420420's photo
Wed 03/10/10 07:13 AM
hello... is anyone alive in here =]

Joseph420420's photo
Wed 03/10/10 05:13 AM
hey its already on the internet, lol www.fastpasstv.com always has the new movies

Joseph420420's photo
Wed 03/10/10 03:32 AM
xd

Joseph420420's photo
Fri 08/28/09 10:35 AM

Ode to Jimmy Mac

What happened last night
What started out as friends
Became so much more

Through mascara stained eyes
I looked up at you
And you kissed those tears away
With the gentleness of your lips

Our eyes met in unison
And we stared
Knowing what was happening
Within each others hearts

You touched my hurting heart
I gave to you my pure raw emotions
You hugged me so tight
Kissing my forehead

There is a change coming
An unexpected change for us both

We know it. We feel it
Feelings no longer hidden
You made the call this morning and I accepted

Now we wait

For the hurt

To begin

Tammy

wit out the mascara, this is a story of my life, and that hurt already happend =//

Joseph420420's photo
Fri 08/28/09 12:58 AM

Good writing..good catharsis..thanks for sharing!
tyvm =]

Joseph420420's photo
Thu 08/27/09 05:09 PM
very nice !

Joseph420420's photo
Thu 08/27/09 01:28 PM

Bare with me here please, 'cause I haven't been exposed to this genre of music all that much. I have literally almost drowned a couple of times and weirdly enough, the music depicts the sensation of drowning very well. You did a pretty cool job with the graphics on this too and I really like the caged dude trying to rebuild his wings.

I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your stuff.
[/quote i have drowned but been was saved, i had panic attack in the water and the lady i was trying to grab onto just pushed me off of here but luckily one of my frinds ws there and grabbed meand pulled me to the line this was at the lake and anythign else i make will be a video of me playing and singing instead of a video cause it is too much of a pain to keepmaking videos lol

Joseph420420's photo
Thu 08/27/09 01:04 PM

ohhh boulderdash, I can't get flash player to work on my computer. Hmmmm, I'll figure somethin out (wanders out of the thread, thinking, "Ohhhhhh MmmmmmmArc, hon---ey I need help", pauses for a response, "Nope, not mental help this time --- computer help!")...............
go to flashplayer website and download the latest version perhaps? if you can watch youtube videous i can make amusic video, i have an 3danimation/,edling/gameengine programm that ive been working with so i could make a video by request ^^
ooo, yes, please, I can watch youtube
okay okay ill work on it asap! right now im reading a novel, called 1986 =p by george orwell, well ill have it up tomorrow ill post it =]
How ya liken "1986"? Me, I enjoyed his "Animal Farm" so much more!

its pretty good im reading it or a friend so wecan have some god conversations haha, but i shall read that book too- the video isprocessed now, ya can watch it lol,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P4FC6UwN4c
lyrics-
i feel so bad,
your time was trough in this,
i need you soo bad, i didnt se,i swallow all the lies,i couldnt believe, for you i let go, i let go of me, who couldnt wish to fly in this word. finding my self at the edge, drownding in your love, mystery, a point through this gain, i died within wthout screaming with out debating, and humble me, will save us. as it was, i will be at the edge drownding in our love,finding myself at the ede drownding in your love. celebrate this day.

Joseph420420's photo
Thu 08/27/09 12:49 PM

ohhh boulderdash, I can't get flash player to work on my computer. Hmmmm, I'll figure somethin out (wanders out of the thread, thinking, "Ohhhhhh MmmmmmmArc, hon---ey I need help", pauses for a response, "Nope, not mental help this time --- computer help!")...............
go to flashplayer website and download the latest version perhaps? if you can watch youtube videous i can make amusic video, i have an 3danimation/,edling/gameengine programm that ive been working with so i could make a video by request ^^
okay okay ill work on it asap! right now im reading a novel, called 1986 =p by george orwell, well ill have it up tomorrow ill post it =]

itll take a while to pocess imsure by the time you read this itll be processed, the video isnt r and the son i very old haha oh well =] its an old vdeo actualy, imade it for my ex whn itwas her birthday >.< but againoh well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P4FC6UwN4c

Joseph420420's photo
Thu 08/27/09 12:26 AM

Joseph420420's photo
Wed 08/26/09 05:53 PM

You invite me with a kiss
A long deep slow invitation to join you in a symphony of affection
We retreat as love the conductor summons the orchestra
Blankets cast aside
Like the curtains of a great music hall
Pillows and clothes line up around us as if an audience preparing for the performance
The lights go down
The room quiets as the players ready
The only sounds to be heard are the light moans of the woodwinds deepening breaths
We kiss as hands tenderly tune familiar instruments
Heartbeats quicken and get louder like the bass drums building in the background
Kissing your soft skin around your neck and down to your stomach
Missing nothing in between
Light scents fill the air
Matched by the conductors calling for the strings to join in the movement
Your hands find my hair and gently lead the melody
Lower still
My tongue lightly and slowly licks and flicks through the secret garden begging your flower to unfold in the sunlight that is my desire
Your breathing erratic now mixed with soft sighs and deep moans
One hand pushing against the headboard the other pulling my head to you
Like opposing forces and neither will withdraw
The orchestra louder and louder by order of the conductor
Trying to keep up with your cries
You arch your back as the wave of the first chorus works its way to your wanting shore
Building and building until it peeks and comes crashing down like the sound of a million pieces of glass hitting the stage and bouncing around in decreasing decibel
The maestro is pleased
You quiver with each echo rebounding through the hall
The sound of the harps dance in the night, picking stars from the heavens and dangling them in front of you
Their light reflects in your eyes and I have never seen you more beautiful
You pull me to you and the piano coxes the entrance of the sonnet
Slowly we move together in perfect harmony
We are one
So sweet, so expressive, so beautiful
Our souls come together where the flesh ends
Every breath you take gives me life
My heart circulates for two
Our eyes lock half closed
Ecstasy
Half open
Pleasure
We stare long and true
As our bodies dance to the waltz filling the night air
Nothing matters at this moment
Except for the moment
I want to share this with you forever
You feel the vibrations of the distant storm
But, you are not ready
And as the composer intended
On the perfect down beat
The conductor turns the page and the arrangement changes
You take first chair
As I sit on the stage looking up to the wonder of you
Riding me into a short but powerful solo
You lift me to your glistening breast
Pleasure and pain walk together and neither gets the night off
With the rhythm section holding strong
My mouth finds you erect
And I bite down
Releasing my grasp as the delight turns to ache
The horns like your fingernails dig deep into my back
As I reach behind you and pull your hair
Tilting your head to one side
The violins mimic your screams
Loves arms are raising and sweeping, begging the company to hold each note, as if it were the last
Trying to draw every ounce of energy from each exquisite tone that escapes your parted lips
The whirlwind of this piece has the audience silently entranced
We roll over as before
Twisting and turning
Legs fighting for leverage
Never stopping
Oblivious to all that surrounds us
All but the passion that has engulfed the concerto
There are no children present
And words not often spoken drive the command performance
**** me **** me you urge unto me
Pulling me deeper
Begging me not to stop
Squeezing me with all of your might
The crescendo building ever closer
Our pace increases
Feverishly we continue
Moaning and crying out
Trying not to reach the end
Though we both know we need to
The slide of the winds in and out
The bows from the strings rising and falling
The conductor’s arms
Flailing about, commanding everyone to stay in time
Building to a deafening climax
The drums beating harder and harder
Pounding out the last of the composition
Faster and faster the opus moves
Finally ending with the piercing sound of two nearly simultaneous earsplitting determined roars of thunder
The tiny drops of sweat rain over us
And give life to what we share
And for just a instant
Silence prevails...

The conductor raises her hands to her lips and blows a kiss to the company
Opening loves arms as if to embrace us for all eternity
Then bows in thanks to the players who just gave their all
The hum of our breathing subsiding
As the reverberation of the now faint ending slips away
I collapse and melt into you
Pulling the covers over us
We lie together
Holding on to the last of a magnificent recital
As I slip into half sleep
Thinking
One last kiss before we succumb
Thinking
I can’t wait for tomorrow
Thinking
There is nothing more beautiful than this
Thinking about
The next inviting kiss

kc09----rev.

=o, ill never stop having the chils from this, ever... the second it finished and i rad thinkign abou the next inviting kiss.... i shivered oustanding write, there are no words,..

Joseph420420's photo
Wed 08/26/09 05:43 PM

flowerforyou Joseph, you make me smile, lol.
Thank you kik, sincerely
flowerforyou flowerforyou smiles are the greatest thing in life

Joseph420420's photo
Wed 08/26/09 05:29 PM
drinker drinker drinker laugh

Joseph420420's photo
Wed 08/26/09 05:12 PM

lonelieness turns people bitter it seems,
they can't stand to see others unite,
instead they try to smash their dreams,
and bring darkness to their light.
negative talk,gossip and smears,
to try to bring them down,
all while they hide behind their tears,
acting like foolish clowns.
they wonder why alone they're stilll
at the computer typing away,
it's because REAL people have had their fill,
of all those negative ways,
so take a look deep inside,
and be happy for others bliss,
or just be lonely ,bitter and hide,
it's just life your gonna miss...

for the positive one's CHEERS
i never could have said any of that better either.

Joseph420420's photo
Wed 08/26/09 04:18 PM

Joseph420420's photo
Wed 08/26/09 01:08 PM
Edited by Joseph420420 on Wed 08/26/09 01:13 PM

http://www.myspace.com/inliesourfrustration if you want to hear some of my music, thank alot for the coments =>>
its a bit different cause the music is older

Joseph420420's photo
Wed 08/26/09 12:44 PM
http://www.myspace.com/inliesourfrustration if you want to hear some of my music, thank alot for the coments =>>

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 10:57 PM

this thread is redundant.

I prefer to think of it as 'highly available'
as highly available?, theres not much more that can be said bout sounds traveling through space every ones sayign the same thign over and over, lol but i suppose your right

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 10:48 PM
this thread is redundant.

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 10:27 PM

Confirmed – Genetic Material in Meteorites is extraterrestrial in Origin

Actually this is a gross misrepresentation by scientists to claim that they have found Genetic Material in Meterorites.

They even fess it up actaully:

The materials they have found include the molecules uracil and xanthine, which are precursors to the molecules that make up DNA and RNA, and are known as nucleobases.

If what they actuallly found are merely molecules that are so-called "precursors" to genetic material, then it's false to say that they actually found genetic material. Right?

“We believe early life may have adopted nucleobases from meteoritic fragments for use in genetic coding which enabled them to pass on their successful features to subsequent generations.”

They believe?

What they should be saying here is that they are speculating.

Between 3.8 to 4.5 billion years ago large numbers of rocks similar to the Murchison meteorite rained down on Earth at the time when primitive life was forming. The heavy bombardment would have dropped large amounts of meteorite material to the surface on planets like Earth and Mars.

So what? According to the astrophysicists the entire planet Earth itself was formed by meteorites accumulating and clumping together over time. In a very real sense the Earth itself is basically just one huge meteor.

~~~

Here's something to think about. Modern Geneticists have determined that all life on Earth started from a single primordial cell. They have determined this by looking at the genome of many different lifeforms on earth; plants, animals, fungus, humans, the whole shebang. They see the same genes and long strings of gene sequences of genes that show that all this DNA is related. We share something like 50% of the DNA that's in a tree for example.

In any case, they are convinced that all the DNA of planet Earth had to have started from a single cell. The reason being that if other cells had spontaneously formed the living creatures that resulted from those cells would have had entirely different DNA sequences and therefore entirely different genes.

So what's my point?

My point is that there are many reasons in Chemistry to believe that the so-called 'precursors' of DNA and RNA were around everywhere. Yet, clearly they didn't automatically give rise to life. So is it even correct to call them 'precursors'? That almost makes it sound like given the 'precursors' DNA should automatically form and a cell should rise up from any soup of 'precursors.

But does that truly happen?

I personally believe that it doesn't. And here's why:

We already know that amino acids exist all over the place. This is how cells replicate and grow. If they didn't have amino acids readily available to construct into DNA they wouldn't be able to replicate their DNA and multiply. Moroever, when living cells are destroyed or die and fall apart, there's a bunch of raw material there for totally new cells to arise from randomly.

But clearly that has never happened (if we believe the Geneticists claim that all life came from a single cell).

So even though amino acids (and all the other molecules required for life) were clearly present all over the Earth. No 'secondary' life ever arose.

Do you see what I'm getting at?

If just having the precursors around implies that DNA and life should automatically evolve, then clearly life should have been much more diverse. Because those so-called raw precursor materials were clearly around once life did get started, yet no new (and totally randomly different cells) even evolved on their own.

If we can believe that geneticists that all life on Earth came from a single cell, then having precursors to DNA laying around doesn't automatically give rise to life. Because clearly the raw materials were indeed laying around ever since that first cell got started.

Clearly everything I'm saying here is all based on this claim that all life on Earth can be traced back to a single solitary primordial cell. But that is the claim of modern genticists today. At least according to the course I just took anyway.

So finding the so-called 'precursor' molecules of life, doesn't truly mean much at all. It most certainly isn't right to call it 'genetic material' because it's not genetic material until after it's been made into DNA or RNA. And there is no reason to believe that the so-called 'precursor' molecules would automatically form DNA easily. Clearly (if the geneticists claim is true) that event is extremely rare. So rare, in fact, that it had only happned once on planet Earth in over 4.5 billion years.

If life is an accident, it's a far more rare accident than people realize. At least if we assume that geneticists are correct that all life on Earth evolved from a single solitary primordial cell.

That would mean that even in the best of conditions in soup of so-called 'precursor' molecules, it would still be extremely rare for life to get started.

We may be far luckier to exist than we can even begin to imagine.
your my role model. lol, and ive always believed we do not know how lucky we are to exist, let alone have to ability to comprehend etc, but with all thats out there, were not alone, even though that has nothing to do with this thread, i am just throwing that out there.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7