Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 05:53 AM
this is called reflection--
tucked down in the corner,
as i look up to what ive cocieved,
a portrait of what ive done,
a shadow of what i used to be
its suffocating me.
locked away in this prison as i stumble unto what ive revealed, a portrait of what i am, a feeling that is so unreal,
its ****ign killing me
with clouded judgment,
i throw away what has been given to me,
and witha cold gesture, i leave, crushing what i need,
with yellow eyes and stript throat i scream,
i lay tucked in my safe little corner, behind all ive created,
behind thught, and question, behind what i could hold.
im suffocating

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 05:48 AM
since i cant post any more for a while i will write another one in here, its called once--
open my body, so i can feel whats within, opening my chest so i can feel beneathe the skin, helpign me to remeber, just what once happened, i feel it coming on again
my lady ive found my place within,

god help m down if you can see past my sins, god let me down so i can live again, i feel your sodomy, it pierces through me aswell, god help us down so we can love again
my lady ive found my place within

in the eye of our storm, untill along comes the drout, ill hlp forget whats been going on, atleast for now, i feel almost whole, complete my circle, by telling me how you feel,
my lady ive found my place within,

this love, it burns, strikes you down, this love, i kills, and yes it is for real, i nevr asked for more, i never tried to consume, i only found the world, bby losing my self, ths love, was my consequence can you tell me, was it yours aswell?
my love, i found my plce in life.

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 05:47 AM
pain is my savior.

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 05:40 AM
my skins my only shield, and to this rythem i am breaking, where was the compasson in the eyes of whom was breaking me
considering the fact that this altercation had become deadly, i had begun realizing it was far to late to ****ing leave,
i uncontrollably begin to stab,
my eyes are my only stronghold and to this blade i am towards death, bleed out tinting vision, creeping gate, and i am almost home, again i am wrong knowing of only one solution,
i uncontrollably begin to stab,
you would do the same, with a certainty wouldnt you?

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 05:36 AM

The imagination

Is a wonderful place to play!!

And a terrible thing to waste!!!:heart:
i agree

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 05:34 AM
gave me the chills..

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 05:33 AM
the dead, arise, to kill off my spirit, why mustthe dead return, only to bring me under, i obide, but i shall, consider this as only my way to progress, and bring myself above your standards, a breaking mind, taking lives, seeks for nothign less then souls, but now is the time and im finding myself further below, the tides, rise, my tease,

uplifting, undrpinning, beautiful and terrifying, all in the same, this one, and whole, this monster and beauty, the wheight of the world, could never be quite too much,

within this end chymes, a magnetic, unconditional attraction, ive been key'd th wrong direction and im at the beginning, wondering, just where i have been, the dead, have killed me, the soul-less have stolen, but here i am, coherent and understanding, the dead, rise, the dead are rising, the dead arise, andleave me nothing,

uplifting. underpinning. your beautiful and terrifying, all i the same, your one, and whole, my monster, and beauty. the wheight of the world coul never be, quite to much. -joey

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 05:23 AM
Edited by Joseph420420 on Tue 08/25/09 06:19 AM
gravitating towards you, with an incontrevertable, self-trilaterality, signifying what comes to me, while the other sides enticingly throw me, im in need to show you what comes to be, while delicatly, revealing exactly just how i really feel,

unfoundedly falling, underpinning my self-lessness, i could be somewhere else, i should be somewhere else, but i really am selfish
how is it, you can do this to me, please try and be a just a little less indirect, im justifying the twisted ends, and hoping we can manifest, change and comprehend, to fix this,

im in hell with a confused angel, counting blessing, my worlds been torn apart and im standing at the seams wondering, how this ruining came to be, im in hell with a mocking angel, that plays the devils song to lore me,

unfoundedly falling, underpinning my self-less ness, if i could be somewhere else, id bring you along with, despite of the pain, thats within,

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 05:17 AM
how long have you been writing?

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 05:12 AM
wow =o

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 04:55 AM
Edited by Joseph420420 on Tue 08/25/09 04:55 AM
your very inelligant, kind of redundant, but i agree, humanity would all have to grow up so to say, but why control the wheather anyways? theres no reaosn to, and harvestign energy from hurricanes, isnt controlling the weather at all its just capturing energy...

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 04:47 AM

When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a new bike.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way.
So I stole one and asked him to forgive me. laugh
thats amazing hahahaha

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 04:13 AM
very beautiful...

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 03:59 AM

The only global way to do this is to control the flow of energy from the sun through the Earth's atmosphere. Giant mirrors in space redirecting energy. Yeah it's been thought of. It'll happen some day.

i hope it never does.

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 03:51 AM
Edited by Joseph420420 on Tue 08/25/09 03:54 AM
a small spot of light creeps in,
reminding me of how dark it has been,
the shadow i cast is quickly fading, dimmming once again,
leaving me with the sensation, that im alone, that i am nothing,

sweet solitude, embrace me with somthing more,
captivte and swing me, encouage me to walk out this door,
im held back in this dark by something thats only good for
making me feel like there really is nothing more,

breathing in, acid pours, out of every darkened spot on the wall,
i know i will only hold you back,
breathing in, i am subdued, i am running my hands across the walls, i only know that i need you back

here eyes were like diamonds,
spinning under the sun and above the oceans, her voice captivating and embrasive, always leaving me stunned,
im afraid ive been in this dark for so long, i cannot even remember the feeling of her loving touch,

breathing in, acid pours, out of every pocket, smelting it all away,
clearing it all away,
breathing in, i sense that i am no longer alone, that the door is no longer closed,

a small spot of light creeps in,
reminding me of just who i had been
this light, i capure and reflect it,
to guide myself to a place thats within,
i finallly understand just what had happened,
i left my self vulnerable and incoherent,
i never appreciated the love i was given,
the love i had shared, and now i am soul-less
but taking new steps, into what i now know, is my reasurrection.
(spell check edit^^)

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 03:35 AM
thats beautiful

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 03:28 AM
they hav foudn ways to creat clouds or to disper (speling) clouds meaning they can make them heavier and fall (rain) whenever they want but control on a large scale i imagine isnt such a great idea

Joseph420420's photo
Mon 08/24/09 06:36 AM
alright^^

Joseph420420's photo
Mon 08/24/09 06:21 AM
one time asa child i killed a spider that i guess had a bunch of babies or somethig nd i was covered in hundreds of baby spiders, scariest thing i can remember when it comes to spiders

Joseph420420's photo
Sun 08/23/09 08:22 PM
Thanks you =D