Community > Posts By > Daynene

no photo
Wed 01/07/15 06:40 AM
No exercise class for me today! Too cold for me to even step out my door. 3 degrees above zero, with wind chill at 14 below! Just have to do my workout at home.

no photo
Thu 01/01/15 08:33 AM
It works quite well for me. I go into relationships with realistic expectations. I let it be known upfront that I'm not looking for marriage. Therefore, age has never been a problem. A younger man looking for marriage or someone to have a family with, already knows that's not me. My kids are all grown, and I'm beyond child bearing age anyway.laugh
It's all about being honest and knowing you both are looking for the same type of relationship. And that goes for same age or different ages.

no photo
Mon 12/15/14 08:41 AM

JESUS IS LORD

Yes He is.

no photo
Sun 12/14/14 12:26 PM
Edited by Daynene on Sun 12/14/14 12:29 PM

I see no problem with a older woman dating a younger man. Every man I have ever dated has for some reason being younger even my ex husband but I have found is that the younger man likes to cheat more than an older man because he is still trying to love as many woman as he can before he settles down. They are not looking for a really long term relationship just a couple of months or a 1/2 yrs. Where we women are looking for love/life partners. Happy searching everyone and I hope this help a little.happy

Not necessarily! All women are not looking for a life partner. Some of us are looking for dating or relationships that don't have to be forever. Been there, done that, and now looking for fun and friendship, the same as some of the younger men, and some men of all ages. I've been in relationships with younger men that lasted as long as I wanted them to. It's not always the man who wants out.:smile:

no photo
Wed 12/10/14 01:55 PM
Depends on the two involved. I can't see pulling up stakes and moving on the chance that a relationship with someone far away would work! But some make it happen. Anything is possible when it comes to love. If one has a good life, family ties, a job, a home, seems it would be difficult to give all that up.

On the other hand, if one travels light, with nothing to lose, would be more likely that they would take that chance.

no photo
Wed 12/10/14 01:44 PM
Gotta get up and out of here! Big sale at my favorite store.

no photo
Wed 12/10/14 01:42 PM
Having something to do, someone to love, and something to look forward to. I have all of that. I'm happy.happy

no photo
Tue 12/09/14 05:10 PM
I consider Carmel, Fishers, Beech Grove, and a few others, to be a part of Indy. (Lol) I don't even mind dating from Anderson or Shelbyville, as long as they don't mind making the drive. So I kind of understand those guys saying that. There are people from all of those outlying cities who commute to Indy everyday for work anyway.

no photo
Mon 12/08/14 12:30 PM

Actually have never thought about what their potentials could be... I tend to fall for the way they are at the moment and what they are like at that time...

At my age they are who they are and don't expect anything more from them... whoa

no photo
Mon 12/08/14 10:33 AM
Sure! If we want to. Why not? Sometimes men in my age category are scarce as hen's teeth, or have nothing in common with me. It's been years since I've dated a man my age.

Most of my relationships have been with younger men, and the age difference has never been a problem. I look for compatibility, maturity, and common interests.

no photo
Mon 12/08/14 08:43 AM
When my great-granddaughter started walking a few months ago at 16 months. There had been some concern because she wasn't walking yet, so when I got the video of her walking for the first time, I was so happy I cried.

no photo
Mon 12/08/14 08:21 AM
Myself is the only way I know to be. I like myself. I'm happy with who I am. I have no desire to be anyone else. If someone is not happy with who I am, that's someone who doesn't need to be in my life.

no photo
Mon 12/08/14 08:11 AM
Edited by Daynene on Mon 12/08/14 08:12 AM
I prefer men who live in Indianapolis or near by. I'm here only for dating, and it would take too much planning to date from far away. Besides, who would want to travel long distances just for a date?noway