Community > Posts By > trytosmileoften

no photo
Sat 01/31/15 02:11 AM
Thank you everyone for your helpful words. I am still trying to figure out how to help even though this person will not speak to me. I may just have to address this with very careful choice words.

no photo
Sat 01/31/15 02:03 AM
No pity for this person. Just not sure I can handle another heart ache. And this is not a selfish thing at all. Just still broken from my previous issue. Wonderful mind and heart she has. Feeling kinda stuck!

no photo
Sat 01/31/15 01:50 AM
What is one to do when you meet someone with many similar takes on life as you, only to find out this person only has a few years left to live? I have been through some interesting heart breaking situations in my near past and am trying to meet new people. I finally meet someone who is pretty damn good, yet I was told that she has very little time left here on earth. She showed me her doctors notes and I was just blown away. Very sad situation after dealing with such a powerful lost I have recently endured. Sad for her, and hard on me at the same time. At least I was told with honesty though.

no photo
Fri 01/02/15 06:16 PM
Beautiful!flowerforyou flowerforyou :smile: flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/02/15 12:34 PM
Regardless of what some believe, society has reprogrammed our brains to think there is always something better to seek. Society has trained us to not fight for love, but rather run when issues arise. If you have someone you love or just like, respect them and tell them you are not interested in the relationship so both parties can move forward. Seeking others behind your partner can cause such deep pain in the other parties soul. Never in a million years would I seek out another while in a relationship. It is shallow, heartless, deceitful, dishonest and flat out SHADY. ill

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 01:27 PM

This may seem strange but I can still taste my lover in my mouth. Lmao, I know it may be crazy or borderline creepy. But as I am sitting here I can actually taste her. Now for my question.

Am I losing my mind or is this something that others have experienced? If I am losing my mind then I think it is time for me to got to the doctor and get my shizz figured out.

Even now, after 18 years I can still sense my ex when I remember him. But he was special. So yes, it happens :smile:
Well hopefully that has not complicated you in having lasting romantic relationships.

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 01:23 PM

The road to recovery is paved with good intentions... And unfortunately, hard lessons"..brokenheart
Glad I was able to offer a bit of insight :angel:

Very true yet very hard to believe even when it is meant to be right. And thank you once again.:smile:

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 01:10 PM

Happy to oblige
Scientific mumbo jumbo- the experiences you had with your lover stimulates your senses, in such a way that synapses or connections were made in your cortex. Some senses imprint more heavily than others depending on the area of the brain stimulated, but each can potentiate the other. Case in point, your sense of taste, coupled with the sense of smell ( since they work together) caused memories to imprint in the most primitive parts of the brain, the amygdala. Recalling the scent/taste can actually be triggered by certain situations, in a similar but opposite way that the smell of something familiar, can trigger long forgotten memories, or the sense of recalling those memories. Hence, what you are experiencing is quite normal, explainable, and not at all creepy...

Lay mans terms- you are or have been deeply affected by your lover, so much that you just can't help but remember... Nothing wrong with that...

flowerforyou

All makes perfect sense. Thank You! And I have been deeply affected by this person. Broken would be the proper word. I need some super heavy duty glue to mend the pieces back together of my heart and soul. Never been truly broken before, and now I know what it feels like. I wish nothing of this sort on any human. But I have received my much needed clarity and although it makes my pain worse, It may just help drive a spark up my butt to move forward one day.

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 12:53 PM
I have found out the truth of what you have done. It breaks my heart, it shattered my soul, it is the clarity that is needed. The deceit, lies and your heartless actions/words leave me broken. But I do owe you something and that is a THANK YOU. Thank you for giving me the knowledge to dig deep to figure out the facts and truths. You know I have seen what I needed you to just tell me, but you were a coward and could not speak, just run and hide from reality. But thanks to a friend we deciphered your codes and it unlocked doors I wish I had not seen, at the same time I now have my closure. You will still always be the best thing to ever happen to me, regardless of your inability to be upfront and honest. You are still loved by me dearly and always will be. You were my everything, my best friend. Take care and God Bless my Love.

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 12:40 PM

This may seem strange but I can still taste my lover in my mouth. Lmao, I know it may be crazy or borderline creepy. But as I am sitting here I can actually taste her. Now for my question.

Am I losing my mind or is this something that others have experienced? If I am losing my mind then I think it is time for me to got to the doctor and get my shizz figured out.

My opinion...You're not losing your mind... I can offer a piece of advice, would you rather lay mans terms or scientific mumbo jumbo? slaphead :angel:

I get options, even better. I prefer both options if both options are available. :smile:

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 12:32 PM

Mine is to stop believing that others will actually honor their own oath/resolution. Its basically a bunch of fraudulent words with no actions backing it up.:smile:

you're so totally right.

im going to touch myself just as much, if not more

Yes, do not become a self victim to your own fraudulent words. Touch away:banana:

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 12:23 PM
Mine is to stop believing that others will actually honor their own oath/resolution. Its basically a bunch of fraudulent words with no actions backing it up.:smile:

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 12:18 PM
Thinking of salsa, selfishness of others and a meat, cheese and cracker tray.

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 12:09 PM
This is entertaining! Some of the responses are most laughable. I say it is a matter of choice for the parties involved. If both parties want to wait, awesome. If both parties want to have sex, awesome. If one wants sex and the other wants to wait, not awesome.

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 11:26 AM

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 11:20 AM
I will be home alone wishing someone would bash through the door to come rescue me from my loneliness. Or just bash through my door and toss something at me for fun then run away with me not ever knowing who had done it. That could be entertaining.

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 11:13 AM

About being single?blushing
Being in a relationship?flowerforyou
Being married?:heart:

For myself there is nothing good about being single at the moment.
Being in a relationship with the one whom I have loved was like floating on lily pads in the arms of heaven. The closeness, the bonding, the companionship, the dinner for 2, the touch, the smells, the knowing you have someone by your side. The feeling of being missed, the feeling of being welcomed, the appreciation, the cuddles, the snuggles, the warmth of our bodies and so much more.
Being married, well I never have been so I would not know.

no photo
Tue 12/30/14 04:44 PM
Interesting

no photo
Mon 12/29/14 05:01 PM

In the world of music and poetry I assumed those would know whom I was referring to. My apologies for not saying his full name. Where I am from though we just say M. I shall try to lower my assumptions on here.

Thank you!:smile:

No worries, most knew it was Eminem and those who didn't, didn't give a chit..:wink: flowerforyou
:smile: :banana:

no photo
Sun 12/28/14 04:51 PM
In the world of music and poetry I assumed those would know whom I was referring to. My apologies for not saying his full name. Where I am from though we just say M. I shall try to lower my assumptions on here.

Thank you!:smile:

Previous 1 3 4